BITEX: CRYPTOCURRENCY SOLUTIONS
Cryptocurrency is the dawn of a new economy due to its revolutionary properties which has become a success its inventor never dreamt of. While every other attempt to create a digital cash system didn’t attract a critical mass of users, Bitcoin had something that provoked enthusiasm and fascination. Sometimes it feels more like religion than technology. Cryptocurrency is a fast and comfortable means of payment with a worldwide scope, and it is private and anonymous enough to serve as a means of payment for black markets and other outlawed economic activity. But while cryptocurrencies are more used for payment, its used as means of speculation and a store of value dwarfs the payment aspects.
The market of cryptocurrencies is fast and wild. Nearly every day new cryptocurrencies emerge, old die, early adopters get wealthy and investors lose money. The revolution is already happening, institutional investors start to buy cryptocurrencies, banks and governments realize that this invention has the potential to draw their control away. Bitex expects to gear up when that time comes by becoming the first locally-embedded crypto bank. Bitex has a goal of providing financial services to the cryptocurrency based digital economy that is relevant and useful to the local customer base in each region where it operates, while being available globally.
A crypto-bank is the new institution required for this growing digital economy based on cryptocurrencies. Bitex plans to stick to the basic function of a bank which includes, providing a way to manage savings, securing a means for payments and money transfer, and facilitate loans. Bitex believes that crypto-banks can restore the public’s faith in banking for this new cryptocurrency-based digital economy, and remove the image of greed and profit-seeking that current commercial banking has unfortunately propagated by moving into speculative assets and markets.
Token name: Bitex Coin
Total supply: 300,000,000 XBX
Soft-cap: 1,000,000 XBX
Pre-ICO Token Price: 0.5$ = 1XBX
Cost of 1 token XBX: $0.7 to $1.0 at the end of token sale
Term of token sale: 90 days with the possibility of an automatic early completion in pursuing the final goals of ICO.
Expanded goals after start of ICO: Impossible
The technical limitation of the number of tokens: 300,000,000 XBX
Adjustable Emission: The tokens remaining unsold after the pre-ICO and ICO phases will be vested in a Bitex company account controlled by a smart contract. The smart contract will be programmed to release each month to the Bitex community 1 2/3% of the total tokens initially held.
Secured ways to purchase tokens: XBX tokens will be available form purchase using Ether (ETH), and the following fiat currencies: CHF, EUR, USD, GBP, DKK and SGD and Bitcoins (BTC) will be updated soon.
USD/XBX EXCHANGE RATE FOR ICO
Pre-ICO Sale for 7 weeks – 0.5$ = 1XBX
ICO 1st week – 0.7$ = 1XBX
ICO 2nd week – 0.8$ = 1XBX
ICO 3rd week – 0.9$ = 1XBX
ICO 4th week and beyond – 1.0$ = 1XbX
PRE-ICO BONUS STRUCTURE
Over 50k XBX – 34%
49,999k XBX – 26%
9,999k XBX – 20%
4,999k XBX – 16%
999 XBX – 0%
ICO BONUS STRUCTURE
Over 50k XBX – 17%
49,999k XBX – 13%
9,999k XBX – 10%
4,999k XBX – 8%
999 XBX – 0%
BITEX XBX TOKEN
• All transaction regardless of the EZBitex platform will require payment of fees in XBX tokens. Such as BitexPay, Bitex Atm, Bitex Debit Card, Powered by Bitex card and so on.
• XBX token utilizes a unique design that not only powers the banking infrastructure but also rewards user loyalty while cultivating a robust developer ecosystem.
• By developing a mechanism to encourage adoption of the Bitex services, Bitex is able to bring more local services to its users while also increasing the supply of merchants.
• 0.55% of XBX token is burned as transaction fees.
• 32.75% of the transaction fees collected will be used to provide a discount to consumers staking XBX on their own transaction fees.
Post-ICO Token Distribution – 300,000,000 XBX
Sold to the public – 70%
Reserved funding – 15.0%
Founders & Team – 9.0%
Advisors – 3.0%
Bounty – 1.5%
Campaign – 1.5%
POST-ICO FUNDS DISTRIBUTION
Ongoing development of all Bitex platforms – 47%
Legal and accounting expenses for expanding to new regions – 17%
Comprehensive marketing campaign material – 13.0%
Recruitment of banking team and expertise in financial industry – 10.0%
Administrative expenses for running Bitex global – 8.0%
Investment in developing Bitex related apps and platforms for future expansion – 5.0%
Q2/17 – Bitex business project structure constructed
Q3/17 – Company registration and beginning of development work on:
• Holding wallet
• XBX Token (ERC-20 protocol)
• Trading Wallet and EZBitex platform
• Mobile App (Android and iOS)
• BitexPay and “Powered By Bitex” software kit
Q2/18 – Beta test and launch
• EZBitex platform V 1.0 with Trading wallet, payment wallet and the holding wallet.
• Mobile App EZBitex
• Upgrade of security structure and support center
Q3/18 – EZBitex platform V 2.0 with BitexPay and Powered By Bitex & Savings wallet. Bitex B2B and B2C payment platform and BitexPay merchant app with GPS location and BitexPay Merchant App Kiosk.
Q1/19 – EZBitex Platform V 4.0 – API based Card and its integration for POS (via Bitex API)
Q2/19 – BitexPay Escrow account V 5.0 – Payment Gateway implementation
COUNTRY ROLLOUT ROADMAP
Q3/17 – Company Registration Bitex Global Co., Ltd.
• Registration process of Bitex Global Singapore Co., Pte.
• Registration process of Bitex Global Thailand Co., Ltd.
• Registration process of Bitex Global U.A.E. Co., Ltd.
• Registration process of Bitex Global India Co., Ltd.
• Registration process of Bitex Global Phillipines Co., Ltd.
• Registration process of Bitex Hong Kong Co., Ltd.
• Registration process of Bitex Global Japan Co., Ltd
• Registration process of Bitex Global South Korea Co., Ltd.
Harith Motoshiromizu – CEO/ Founder Bitex Global
Nicolas Louis Laurent Berthoz – CTO
Mr. Junjiro Sato – CIO/ Co-founder Bitex Global
Ryan La France – CFO/ Co-founder Bitex Global
Mr. Yusuke Asai – Chief Product Officer
Mr. Pansak Kummalue – License Co-Owner Kingdom of Thailand
Mr. Suprat Damrongsuttipong – License Co-Owner U.A.E
Mr.Deepak Galani V – License Co-Owner Hong-Kong
Mr. Devendra Kumar Kothari – License Co-Owner India
Ms. Paphatsara Supason – License Co-Owner South Korea
For more details on this project, please feel free to click on any of the following links:
ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3651047
Published by: tszone
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1742409
Ethereum wallet address: 0x684c9d1c004AB2023E1d3ae9aEb902B514B703d1