Zenodys is a market-driven and market-driven framework, supported by blockchain technology, enabling anyone to build and sell high-quality digital assets.
Zenodys is building a decentralized end-to-end development framework and the P2P market for digital assets built in Ethereum blockchain – enabling anyone, from coders to business professionals, to build digital assets quickly and cost-effectively while collecting and building billions from they. to make the world truly digital and automated, for the benefit of everyone.
All these digital assets are immediately prepared and are available in standard form through a distributed network and can therefore be reused and configured, almost unlimited.
The technology at the heart of the platform is Zenodys advanced visual development tool, which radically simplifies the development process by allowing anyone to join. Smart-based contract markets facilitate the collaboration and strength of the crowd, and provide fair monetization.
Utilizing our core technology, visual development tools ensure the standardization, reusability and interoperability of digital assets throughout the value chain. People can easily connect and build other people’s digital assets.
The process is simple:
- Digital asset sellers publish assets in the market and set their prices.
- Users (developers, business developers, etc.) Can then combine these assets with others in their apps using the drag-and-drop interface.
- embels buy assets. Token will be distributed after end users access and purchase digital assets from the market. Upon purchase, the intelligent contract distributes the Token to the author (s) of the digital asset in real time. Digital assets come in the form of visual scripts (blocks) that determine how digital assets are transformed into digital assets and how assets are collected, processed, standardized and stored in decentralized networks. The visual block simplifies the collection of content from any digital or physical source (legacy and IoT devices, files, apps, services, and other sources) with just a few clicks. A supported AI system helps users find visual blocks that match their assets. Once an asset is changed to a standard asset, the user issues an asset on the market. Once published, each asset is automatically hashed, ensuring that assets can not be changed without consent, guaranteeing that digital assets are delivered exactly as advertised. The import mechanisms supported by AI ensure that digital assets are standardized, meaning that they can be linked, used with other digital assets and incorporated into the application. In addition, the tightly integrated AI system makes it easy to match sellers and buyers. The AI system also handles automatic recommendations from visual blocks, allowing users to quickly collect, build, or send digital assets. Because digital assets are inserted and built on various projects, tokens are distributed to all authors along the value chain, after all assets are purchased. Blockchain technology enables the creation of this value chain, ensuring that each contribution is transparent, traceable, and monetizable. Clients and other participants can file open calls, explaining to the community what digital assets they want to build and defining a descriptive visual workflow showing how assets should be structured, processed, and stored. All digital assets can be stored, transferred, and executed on a distributed Zenodys node network with a single click. Users can also use their own premises or other decentralized computing systems. Open source projects can use the same principles as described above – only without monetization. and executed on a distributed Zenodys node network with a single click. Users can also use their own premises or other decentralized computing systems. Open source projects can use the same principles as described above – only without monetization. and executed on a distributed Zenodys node network with a single click. Users can also use their own premises or other decentralized computing systems. Open source projects can use the same principles as described above – only without monetization.
- People and companies get tools to collect and monetize digital assets such as data, content, codes, etc.
- Non-programmers, business people, data scientists, and engineers get the opportunity to create apps and create an entirely new revenue stream.
- The Simple UI facilitates the visual development process and allows developers to transmit digital assets faster.
- Developers can advertise or monetize their specialty skills on a larger scale.
- Reusing simple visual blocks minimizes the need to build from scratch and allows developers to multiply their earnings. Integrated Asset companies and asset ecosystems provide access to smaller companies for enterprise-class solutions and technologies currently reserved for the richest companies.
- Companies pay less for software because of the more efficient integrated environment, lack of intermediaries, and decentralized computing efficiency.
- Companies pay less because they can tailor the final solution to their business needs and processes. It also lowers support and maintenance costs. Society
- This platform provides interoperability and simplifies data exchange to ensure a simple visual cable between devices, software, services, and blockchain protocols.
- People around the world can now collaborate on a greatly simplified development tool to build assets into a completely new asset in which everyone is rewarded.
- This platform allows people to start learning the technology and give them access to the digital resources they will not have.
- People from developing countries can improve their economic position that aims to sell digital assets that they can access.
- Software providers who sell too much or lock their clients
- Bad code and low quality solution
- The market for public SaaS services grew by 18% in 2017 to a total of $ 246.8 billion 3
- Economy New data could be worth $ 3.8 trillion by 2030, equivalent to 5.2% of global GDP by 2016 or 5% of global stock trading turnover 4
- The IoT market will reach $ 11.1 trillion per year by 2025 5
- Big data and business analysis will grow from $ 130.1 billion in 2016 to $ 203 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 11.7% 6
- Total spending on IoT and services will reach $ 2 trillion by 2017 7
- The Artificial Intelligence Market (AI) will reach $ 19,478 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 45.4% from 2016 to 2022. 8 By combining these figures, we project a Total Available Market (TAM) of approximately $ 700 billion . With Projected Available Market (SAM) projected about $ 80 billion, and if we can overcome 0.7% of this market, the Sustainable Sustainable Market (SOM) will be around $ 560 million. We hope with strong marketing we can serve about $ 50 million in the first year.
- Upload to a distributed network
- Using digital products and apps
- Offer ads
- Access special offers
- Other services (reviews, warranties, etc.)