GREENTOKEN – The Largest Mining Farm in Central Asia With Free Electricity

Greentoken


The Problem

  1. There are 2.12 billion tons of waste globally every year, a very fantastic number, and if this waste is not managed it will cause huge problems in the future.
  2. With the increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies, more and more people want to get cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies can be obtained in various ways, one of them is by mining. Crypto mining requires very large electricity consumption, 0.33% of total world electricity consumption. In addition, crypto mining also causes other problems, including the environmental problem.

The Solution

Invest Ecology Limited will build waste processing plant on an 18 hectares land in the city of Taraz, Kazakhstan. The plant will be built on the basis of the German technology of a high-temperature pyrolysis reactor. Reactors are manufactured in Germany and comply with all German Federal Emission Laws 17 Bim SchV (EU Directive 2000/176 EG) and comply with all regulations on emissions of harmful substances.

Organic waste such as plastic, rubber, paper, wood, and bone will be dried first before undergoing a thermal decomposition process in the pyrolysis reactor. Inside the reactor, the waste will be decomposed thermally at 850-1300 °C without oxygen. The result of this process is gas which is then purified through a deep 6-stage synthesis gas purification system into synthesis gas. This synthesis gas will then generate electricity through four gas-piston and gas-turbine power plants.

Characteristic of Plant:

  1. 50 000 tons of waste per year
  2. 2 reactors, made of heat-resistant stainless steel
  3. Each reactor has a power reserve of + 20% afterload
  4. 8000 hours per year operating time
  5. High efficiency due to effective thermal insulation
  6. 1 sorting station
  7. 4 power unit of gas-piston power stations
  8. Total power = 10 MW/h

During processing, 80% of the waste is processed into synthesized gas, the remaining 20% ​​of the residue (charcoal, pure carbon) will be sold as a separate type of raw material for the industry.

From synthesized gas through the gas engine, 10 MW/h of electricity are generated, 4 MW/h is used for the company’s own needs and the production of raw materials and 6 MW/h is allocated to provide electricity for mining farms, Greentoken.


Greentoken

Invest Ecology Limited founded a separate project, Greentoken. Greentoken is a cryptocurrency mining with lifelong free green electricity received from an innovative waste-processing plant with a 100% recycling capacity. Greentoken will partner with Lordcom company, 5 years of experience in the delivery, installation and maintenance of industrial mining farms, to guarantee mining operations.

The company purchased a structure made of reinforced concrete for the installation of mining farms with a total area of 1800 sq/m. With a capacity of 6MW/h available for mining, there will be up to 6000 mining farms.

70% of equipment for mining will be on video cards and 30% of farms will be used by ASIC miners.

The currency for mining will be determined depending on their costs, popularity and profitability. of top 20 cryptocurrencies.


Token GNT

Greentoken offers token holders to receive permanent passive income from mining. The distribution of income is as follows:

  1. 5% – Maintenance and amortization
  2. 25% – Reinvestment and Scaling
  3. 70% – Token holders

Token ticker: GTN

Type of the token: ERC20

Amount of tokens: 500 000 000 GTN

1 GTN: 0.05-0.15 USD

ICO: 15 November – 15 December 2018 (PST)


Pre-sale will start from 15 September 2018. For more informatioan, visit Greentoken website and download whitepaper.

Website: https://greentoken.in

Whitepaper: https://greentoken.in/doc/Eng-WP.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/Greentoken_official

Author BCT link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2256570


 

0

Publication author

offline 2 weeks

Jonathan Adiyatma Sinaga

0
Comments: 0Publics: 98Registration: 18-07-2018
Authorization
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Registration
*
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Password generation