IMPROVING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTOWORLD!
My focus today will be centered on the distinctive features and uniqueness of AiBB platform.The basic truth is that the brains behind this project took their quality time and through constant research has blueprint to created a “MONSTER” platform i will call it because after thorough scrutiny, there is no match to it. This has driven me to write and draw awareness through my article about this project.
Earlier on my previous article I gave a great review on the genuity of the project and it’s objectives but today I will focus strictly on the features and benefits of total adoption and utilization of AiBB.
- Cryptocurrency trading is no longer the domain of professional investors or fund managers. A recent survey by Postbank found that one in three Germans is interested in the space for investment, a potential trader market of nearly 30 million in one country alone. Among 18 to 30-year-olds, the figure reaches almost 50%.
- AiBB believes that new investors are entering the space all the time, but are often doing so without the information they need to make good investment decisions and that which impacts market growth.
- AiBB facilitates even more growth in the cryptocurrency market by bringing together reliable trade data, news, security, and public education.
- AiBB is set to be the first Ai assisted application that will grow to become a completely decentralized platform that facilitates several functions and removes the need to trust 3rd party applications altogether. Users will be able to execute trades across some of the most liquid and secure cryptocurrency exchanges, preventing the destabilization that can occur when a single exchange is forced to absorb a high-volume transaction.
- Rule number one: leave emotions out and approach decisions with a clear strategy. Given the infinite number of exchanges, all trading different coins, with different rates and fees, in an environment of changing expectations, can lead to hasty EMOTIONAL decisions.
- The path through trading can be a convoluted and time-consuming process, which means missed trading & arbitrage opportunities leading to lower Trade Expectancy.
- In the next page, we follow in the footsteps of an everyday trader. You will see how they research, look up pricing and log into exchanges to trade.
THE PROBLEMS AIBB
- For a trader, growing assets is rewarding, but uncertain, due to a fundamental lack of information needed for successful trades. Related problems can be improved with the AiBB platform. This is because information accountability and having the necessary tools brings confidence to new traders and grows the market organically.
SOME CONTRIBUTING ISSUES TO THESE PROBLEMS:
- Price volatility happens in two circumstances: first, when there is a lack of accurate assessment of the underlying value of a security and second: where there is a lack of market depth.
- Prior to even buying crypto, people have a notion that because there is no physical element to it, they can not convert it into hard cash in their bank account. And they’re partially right! The process to fund crypto is to wire transfer (3–5 business days), e-transfer (instant usually) or use a credit card (limited amounts) to send your money to a 3rd party broker or crypto institute. To withdraw you need to wait a minimum of 5 days for it to hit your bank account. We fix this by partnering with various exchanges and acquiring an EML (electronic money license) to convert crypto to FIAT on the application easily and faster than ever before.
THE SOLUTION PROBLEMS AIBB
- POOR VALUATION OF MARKETS, It’s difficult to properly value investments in a brand new space. Fear of overvaluation must be met with reliable data. Early adopters navigated their way through these markets with limited tools and resources. They were self-educated and their investment transactions were made based on speculation and emotion rather than calculated, informed and educated decisions.
- TOKEN LOSS AND TRANSFER TIMETransferring cryptocurrencies remain stressful with a large margin of error. Users can check and recheck the address, but one wrong character and assets could be sent to an unknown contact.
- MISINFORMATION The current ICO market often relies on the intelligent evaluation of a future product. Most companies lack a product, the technology, a proper team or a vetted revenue model, and many are raising money based only on a white paper alone. This model has allowed very astute early adopters to thrive but is not conducive to growing interest and investment in cryptocurrencies. The market should be driven by promise, not fear.
- FRAGMENTATION An unintended ramification of decentralization is fragmentation, where market information is published in multiple places by multiple people at multiple times and isn’t always correct or up-to-the-minute. Decentralized markets must rely on authorities that can assess all the fragments and make that information accessible to all, this transparency is a benefit if the centralized library is trustworthy.