Innovative invoice discount platform for businesses and investors.
- Global P2P invoice discount
- High speed and low cost
- Closing and security of Pcore
We base our business on real-life issues in various industries. Thus, Pcore aims to overcome the obstacles and problems faced by modern companies when dealing with liquidity and financial uncertainty. Apart from that, the main problem that disrupts a number of markets for some at regular bases is financial & factoring constraints, invoice verification, and non-transparent / outdated financial reports.
As a format for presenting financial data on a platform, we chose XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language). This framework is an open international standard for digital business reporting. This is used throughout the world, with companies from more than 50 countries implementing it in their operations. Millions of XBRL documents are created every year, replacing older paper-based reports with useful, effective and more accurate digital reports.
Pore Bounty Campaign
- Telegram Campaign: 20%
- Article Campaign: 20%
- Youtube Campaign: 15%
- Facebook Campaign: 10%
- Twitter Campaign: 10%
- Bitcointalk Campaign: 10%
- Translation Campaign: 10%
- Reddit campaign: 5%
Make sure you read the Pcore Bounty campaign rules in BitcoinTalk Topics.
Additional ICO information
ICO Price 1 PCC token = 0.39 USD
Pre ICO Period April 28 2019 – May 17 2019
ICO Period 18 May 2019 – 8 Jul 2019
Soft Cap 1.000.000 USD
Hard Cap 5.000.000 USD
Total Token Supply, 52,000,000 PCC Tokens
- March – April 2019 – ICO Pre-prizes
In our marketing campaign, we have considered the effectiveness and influence of social media content creators.
- We have decided to pay selected social media influencers in the crypto community based on their content involvement and Pcore promotion (PCC).
– Work with security auditors to complete ICO contracts
- May – June 2019 – ICO
20 Million (PCC) will be offered to investors.
- – ICO-sale coins released by
PCC sold at pre-sale and ICO will be released to investors. Further information and updates will be announced via Twitter.
– Exchange listings
- July – September 2019 – New office site
Reaching the end of the development of an invoice trading platform with software developers hired for perfect functions and used for businesses and investors.
- – Testing the Pcore platform
At this stage we aim to undergo the necessary testing and ask a number of businesses to start invoicing to launch an inactive platform to launch.
- October 2019 – Launch the invoice trading platform
- December 2019 – January 2020 – Start building invoice software for China
- March 2020 – Launch date of core software
- April – May 2020 – Start market research for Pcore penetration into China
– Integrate and test Pcore software into the Chinese invoice market
- June 2020 – The marketing campaign starts for the Pcore platform in China
- July 2020 – Explore new markets
– Explore new software development for invoices
For More Info Please Visit the following links:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pcore-PCC – 351650118758061 /