A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. Crypto currencies are classified as a subset of digital currencies and also classified as a subset of alternative currencies and virtual currencies.
Cryptocurrency Exchanges or digital currency exchanges (DCE) are businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets, such as conventional fiat money, or different digital currencies. They can be market makers that typically take the bid/ask spreads as transaction commissions for their services or simply charge fees as a matching platform.
- Security of customers’ funds at exchanges
- Lack or weak cooperation with governments and regulators
- Terrible or weak Customer Support
- Long waiting period for new coins and tokens to get support
- Lack of simplicity
- Teams and ownerships are not transparent
- Lack of mobility
- The highest security measures – the latest technologies in authentication and biometrics for mobile users
- Cooperation with regulators and governments. Following regulations. Licensing. Taxation.
- Responsive Customer Support – 24/7 live customer support, with timely response
- Fast start and tutorials for newbies traders
- Transparency of the project ownership
- Attention to mobile users – a truly device-neutral exchange with native App
- Integration with new blockchains (as example – integration with TON, Telegram Open Network)
- Rating agency and analytics – provide cryptocurrency professional analytics and ratings for projects, tokens and cryptocurrencies
AIRX token sale
- Soft Cap: 950,000 USD
- Project goal: 16,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: 32,000,000 USD
AIRX token allocation
AIREXE.io Crypto-Fiat Currency Exchange
AIREXE.io issued AIRX AIRX AIRX tokens during ICO’s bulk funding period.
Once the AIREXE crypto-fiat exchange operates, the AIRX token will be traded on the stock from day one.
Details of ICO, AIRX Token
Token Name AIREXE: AIRX Token digits: 18
Tokenized Assets Offering (TAO) AIRX token sale begins on 19 March 2018 and ends on April 20, 2018
Standard Token: blockchain Ethereum, ERC-223 standard (including ERC20 standard)
Smart contract address: 0x19c4a0c62a15c0fb7276791aa552a1aabe8b57e6 (will be published on 15th March)
Soft Cap: 950,000 USD
Project goal: 16,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 32,000,000 USD
Note: If Soft Cap does not meet the target, within 15 days after the end of TAO period, all donated funds will be returned to the donor.
Provided bonuses for the largest contributors: Suppose you buy and have a total of 15,500 AIRX tokens, in exchange for AIREXE crypto-fiat when your trade will be free for life. Such is the excellence of AIREXE.
Our Media Partners
But because of the limited space, more about the credibility and elektabilitas AIREXE you can listen to it in some links and official documents below:
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103400
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/airexe_channel
Your link to BTT Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1075518