Persona — Data Protection Using Blockchain
We can not deny this and that is the fact that every day, millions of individuals share personal data with various parties, ranging from the use of cloud service providers or smartphones with various active options for interconnection. Each individual is the owner of their de facto data. Therefore, in order to have access to the service or device, they need to explicitly agree to share it. Persons entrusted with such data should take all necessary measures to protect it.
Even in the EU, data protection is taken very seriously and with the prevailing rules that enforce data protection policies through personal data. The scope of this rule is to keep individuals in the driver’s seat, to offer a means so that the individual can decide what he or she shares with whom and what reasons to grant access to detail about the personal data.
IS AN APPROPRIATE SERVICE FOR DATA PROTECTION?
ANSWER THERE IS, YESO PERSONA. LET KNOW PERSON IS WHAT?
Persona is one of the services that provides a solution for identity management, in line with the latest data protection rules. Its scope is to empower individuals and give them control over personal data as well as means to gain access to them.
Persona is a blockchain-based identity management solution that enables individuals to easily update data shared with multiple parties, alleviating the efforts of corporate clients to keep their data up to date.
ARK blockchain technology and other state-of-the-art technologies that Persona uses to provide an offer of a secure and complete identity solution. This product complies with GDPR1 requirements and provides a secure means of storing, sharing and processing data.
GDPR — General Data Protection Regulation
IPFS — Inter-Planetary File System
KYC — Know Your Customer
1. Utilize blockchain technology and offer identity management services for individuals based on blockchain technology.
2. Provide protection of individual data or personal information. While it is clear that individuals need to provide their details to various entities (Facebook, Google or Google, but an individual has no control over it after sharing the data Persona puts individuals back in the driver’s seat
3. Empower and empower everyone for what they share and with whom when it comes to personal data
4. Giving permission to third parties and of course those who have been entrusted with personal details to enrich their services by offering trust as a service
5. Provide a decentralized identity management system, this serves to prevent false news. Persona will provide the level of trust that everyone needs when relying on news; based on the public Persona profile of any creator, anyone can track the news to the source
6. Streamline the onboarding process, this is possible because someone may have been checked by several entities listed in the system
TECHNOLOGY AND ARCHITECTURE PERSONA
Persona Blockchain represents a DPoS5 system with 51 delegates6 by utilizing Ark technology. The number of delegates has been set to 51 to support the approximate number of nodes and transactions for the first year.
The technical description of the blockchain ARK includes
– DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake)
– 51 active forging Delegates
– Delegation selected by polling mechanism made in DPoS
– 100 million PRS — Seed Cultivation Block;
– Multi-signature account;
– The block reward and inflation charts are illustrated below
Distributed Ledger Technology to be used by Persona to manage user permissions, transaction approval, and identity proof. The developer team will deploy its own blockchain, called The Persona Blockchain and has the following characteristics:
– DPOS blockchain with 51 branched delegates from capchain ark (ark.io)
– Blockchain will be public and will feature interoperability with other blockchain through Smart Bridges7.
– Persona will integrate natively, at the blockchain level, solutions such as IPFS to share documents and files between users.
This is because the development team does not expect Persona users to interact with low-level blockchain, the company will develop and implement centralized applications to manage the most common functions. With an application that has been developed by Persona will be open source, based on microservices architecture.
The Persona web component
– NodeJS (for server-side)
– React (for front-end)
The PRS token is created within the Platform, and is the utility token used by the platform to issue verification. Token circulates in the environment and of course the token will be forged through a DPoS system with 51 delegates, similar to Ark. When verification is done and the initiator is a private partner, and will pay the PRS evidence to verify. The verification price will differ based on the complexity of the verification.
Onboarding and Data Transfer
User’s inboard is the first interaction with Persona. Onboarding will be done face to face, by notary8. Initially, it takes a seed identity. Procedures will follow SSL ROOT CA generation process. All PERSONA team members will meet, fill out the KYC form and will be fully notarized. All operations are recorded and stored in the IPFS for future evidence. This kind of verification creates an identity network that will be the first layer of Persona blockade. One can claim his own identity in a Persona blockchain by asking the notary to check the details using the Persona Identity or Persona Wallet Dashboard web app.
Previously the person who requested the notary had taken pictures of the documents issued by his government:
1. KTP / Passport or documents issued by the government (original documents)
2. Copy or image ID (uploaded in Persona app)
3. Bank statement or invoice that serves as proof of residence
These documents will be uploaded using the Persona Wallet into the IPFS and at the meeting between the notary and the person who wants it.
Timeline and Token Allocation
Number of tokens of 100,000,000. The price for one token PRS token during TGE is $ 0.2. Token allocation includes:
– 70 million PRS allocated to TGE10
– 15.000.000 PRS allocated to a team consisting of the founders. The token allocated to the team will be lent out over a three-year period, divided into annual payments as follows:
– 10% on Genesis
– 30% after 12 months
– 30% after 24 months
– 30% after 36 months
– 12,000,000 PRS allocated to Persona Startup Fund
– 1,000,000 PRS allocated to advisors. The tokens allocated to the advisor will be lent for a period of 6 months
– 1,500,000 PRS allocated for bounty
– 500,000 PRS allocated to escrow service (performed by Ark)
There are 70,000,000 PRS allocated to TGE, divided into one Private Sale and three stages
General Sales, covering
Personal Sales of 15,300,000 tokens, 0.5% bonus, total token 22,950,000
General Sales I of 12,008,460 tokens, bonus 0.3%, total token 15,610,998
General Sales II of 13,070,000 tokens, bonus 0.2%, total token 15,684,000
General Sales III of 13,700,002 tokens, bonus 0.15%, total token 15,755,002
Visit and join the Persona
Bounty Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2656007.0