Advisory Network: solution to connection between organizations and individuals
The Fever about cryptocurrency is increasing, people have heard about it, and more and more people want to find more about it, and find a way to be a part of it. When blockchain technology came, so many things changed, for better, we say. So many businesses have improved, so many companies have started using crypto currencies in their work. The new ideas are coming every day. People want to invest in the new projects. We have the biggest tool in the world, and it is called the Internet. The internet is a enormous base of information where we can do anything. Internet has connected the entire world. One of these projects is Advisory Network
Here is an Overview of the project
AdvisoryNetwork offers connection solutions between organizations and individuals that provide advisory services for end users through voice calls and video calls. AdvisoryNetwork is Blockchain Software as a Service (BSaaS) that provides a Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C) model, where:
- AdvisoryNetwork provides software solutions for service providers and end users.
- Service providers supply consultancy services to end users, they need to update their information about services, experience, advisors, and advisory rates per call minute.
- End users easily find the right service provider, and know the service rate for each advisory minute before consultancy. Consultancy can be done by voice call or video call.
OVERVIEW OF SYSTEM
AdvisoryNetwork includes the following main components:
- AdvisoryNetwork Management Platform: Backoffice system manages tenants (organizations, individuals who want to implement online advisory services), company profile and advisors as well as call costs.
- AdvisoryNetwork Hub: The mobile/desktop app enables the end users to easily search for online advisory services, view company profile, individual advisor information and call rates per minute, and finally make a voice/video call to the advisor.
- AdvisoryExpert: mobile/desktop app is for service advisors to receive and answer calls from end customers.
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It supports a modified version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction based state transitions. In popular discourse, the term Ethereum is often used interchangeably with Ether to refer to the cryptocurrency that is generated on the Ethereum platform.
Ether is a cryptocurrency whose blockchain is generated by the Ethereum platform. Ether can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant mining nodes for computations performed. Ethereum provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes.
“Gas”, an internal transaction pricing mechanism, is used to mitigate spam and allocate resources on the network.
Reason why Ethereum blockchain is used instead of a separate blockchain
Building a separate blockchain system is quite easy for us; however, in order the blockchain system to be stable, especially ensure security, it takes a lot of time to test and fix errors if any. Thus, we decided to use Ethereum blockchain platform, Etherem system that has proven stability and security in practice. Moreover, the difficulty of the Proof of Work (POW) algorithm and the Ethereum consensus algorithm helps solve the security problem well.
DECENTRALIZED APPLICATIONS (dApps)
With traditional applications, a server is used as a back end service for front end tiers, which can easily cause denial of service attacks, security attacks. In other words, this server unintentionally becomes a single point of failure of the system.
Therefore, the Ethereum decentralized application is used to help resolve the above limitations. As a result, a backend service is deployed in the form of a smart contract running on ethereum nodes, which enables the service to run non-stopable, prevent the denial of service attacks, and ensure the sercuirty at highest level.
Implementing the backend in the form of dApp brings many benefits, but the storage and updating of data in dApp requires computation fee, which means that if the more data is stored and the more logic computation is done, the higher transaction fee is needed. Therefore, we propose a hybrid solution that combines the decentralized application and the centralized application, where:
- Decentralized applicaton provides minimal service while still ensuring the system can operate without a centralized application.
- Centralized application provides extended services, supports system administration, and provides additional information. When Centralized application is down, the system can still work, but the extended information will not be accessible.
Occasionally, Ethereum network is overloaded due to too large number of transactions, which results in delayed execution of StartCall method of Smart Contract. To overcome this issue, a Lighning Network protocol is used to enable transactions in the Ethereum network, thereby minimizing transaction costs.
To ensure our commitment to the roadmap, all team tokens will be locked for 3 years. This is part of ensuring that the plan is properly implemented under the commitment.
Note: Only the founder token is locked to ensure a commitment to build the product. The investor token is not locked.
Most of the funds are used to develop products.
- The accepted currency during the ICO is Ether and BTC
- 4 Million USD.
- If Hard Cap of each period is reached sooner, next period will be taken automatically.
- If the Crowdsale campaign does not reach SoftCap, all funds will be returned automatically to the ADN holders by the Ethereum smart contract.
For more information, please visit:
Author : Maniecool
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1692995