Lancashire, United Kingdom – July 27, 2017 –The global banking industry has utilized existing methodologies for decades. Along comes Bitcoin and other crypto currencies based on Blockchain Technologies, and it was only a matter of time before an organization would step-up and disrupt the entire Global Banking Industry. This would affect not only typical banking, but also investing and commerce. Every sector of the Global Marketplace would be affected, including: Healthcare Providers, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, eCommerce, Governments, and others.
A forward thinking group, led by D. Chancellor F. Nzenwa, Founder & President, has announced the formation of “AFRICUNIA BANK“, destined to forever change the global banking system. During a recent interview, a company spokesperson explains: “AFRICUNIA is introducing an innovative banking model that allows the use of digital currency without hurdles, risks and technical barriers linked with owning, transferring, and trading in crypto currencies and tokens. Open exclusively for investment during ICO, AFRICUNIA is a third generation closed-end fund that uses the AFRICUNIA BlockchainTechnology to create a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency called AFCASH.”
“AFRICUNIA” will be the very first Cryptocurrency launch out of Africa. This new banking platform will lead the way for the Global Banking System to bridge the gap between fiat and cryptocurrencies. Africunia is a virtual bank that will be issuing AFCASH using AFRICUNIA Blockchain 3.0 Technologies. It is well positioned to become an industry standard for seamless funds tokenization and management by leveraging its own Blockchain Technology. Africunia is registered in the UK as AFRICUNIA LIMITED to provide banking and financial services.
At the heart of Africunia’s mission is to bring about investment globalization, transparency and decentralization to the next level by leveraging Blockchain Technology. Here are their primary value propositions:
• Offering The Best of Both Fiat and The Cryptocurrency World: The majority of tokenized investment platforms are either fully crypto-oriented or are pegged to some tradable assets such as gold or fiat currency. Africunia intends to create a platform that allows users to gain from both.
• Promoting Sustainable Investment of Funds: All the tokenized funds will be reviewed and approved by their legal advisors to make sure they are fully compliant with the existing laws and regulations.
• Developing a Standardized Platform: Africunia believes that this is the right time to launch industry standards for setting up the tokenized investment platforms.
• Enhanced Transparency: The tokenization of interests in funds, or shares in profits, provides accountability and transparency to the investment process.
• Scalable Fund Development: By using the Africunia platform, any approved investment manager can setup and run a tokenized investment fund without going through the pain and effort of developing the necessary IT and legal infrastructure.
This is one ICO that has attracted an immense amount of interest. Early investors can take advantage of a potential profit profile as powerful as the Bitcoin release itself. The AFCASH Pre-ICO will open on November 1, 2017, and run up to November 30, 2017. AFCASH’s ICO will begin on December 1, 2017, and run for 3 months up to February 28, 2018. After the ICO is over, the tokens can be withdrawn from the ICO platform and participants will also have exclusive rights to the company’s revenue, and can begin to receive an immediate income stream from the first fund that will be created on the AFRICUNIA platform. Truly a ground floor opportunity.
Whitepaper: 250 Stakes
ANN thread+Bounty Thread: 150 Stakes
Video: 200 stakes
Moderation/Management: 5 Stakes per Valid Post.
1. ANN thread translator will be responsible for the moderation as well (we have additional rewards for moderation). The translator must keep the thread active by translation of official announcements, news, posts.
2. Translations must be original, using any kind of tools such as Google are not allowed. If found the translator will be blacklisted.
3. We do not need any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50% of the actual payment or you could simply be disqualified.
4. Newbies i.e. users with no previous experience of translation will not be accepted. Always ask before beginning translation and post your previous translation work.
5. Increasing the moderation post count by spam posts, posting false posts or paying other to ask questions in your thread is not allowed.
6. We are not responsible to pay or accept any kind of translations if done without reserved approval. first get approval for your reservation than start translation
8. Manager and Team Africunia save the rights to increase or change any rules, payment structure and anything else if necessary.
Translating Africunia Project’s Whitepaper, Announcement Thread and Moderating and Managing the thread. Keeping that active by Posting regular updates, news announcements from official thread, facebook, and twitter.
My BitcoinTalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1061305