AFRICUNIA is registered in the United Kingdom as AFRICUNIA LIMITED, providing Global Banking and Financial Services. The “CUNIA” in “AFRICUNIA’ comes from the Latin word “PERCUNIA” meaning “money” or “cash.” whereas “AFRI” is the abbreviated version of AFRICA. Therefore translated – AFRICUNIA means African Money or African Cash.
AFRICUNIA intends to bring investment globalization, transparency, and decentralization to the next level by leveraging the ubiquitous Blockchain Technology. AFRICUNIA offers a vision for the new standard of tokenized investment platforms that will help to bridge the gap between the fiat and the crypto universes. At its core, AFRICUNIA will focus on all aspects of tokenized investment vehicles ranging from technology and infrastructure to legal compliance and the corporate structuring.
We have 20.000.000 or 20 million AFCASH tokens for a bounty campaign or 2% of total for the ICO
Alokasi: 20.000.000 token AFCASH
Total Bounty Budget will be allocated along all bounties as follows:
Facebook And Twitter Campaign: 25%
Blog/Media Campaign: 20%
Translation Campaign: 20%
Signature Campaign: 35%
All participants must join the Africunia Telegram Group: https://t.me/africunia
Bitcointalk Signature and Avatar Campaign :
Member: 15 Stakes/Weeks
Full Member: 30 Stakes/Week
Sr Member: 50 Stakes/Week
Hero and Legendary: 80 Stakes/Week
Full Member and Up will be Rewarded with 5 Additional Stakes for Wearing Avatar and Personal Text
Rules signature campaign :
1.You must use Avatar and Personal Text.
2.Participant must be an active Bitcointalk user with no negative trust.
3.Each participant must make at least 10 constructive posts every week in various sections of forum except in Off-topic,Beginners & Help,Politics & Society, Local and Gambling section.
4.Spam and Trolling is strictly not allowed.
5.Posts with less than 75 characters will not be counted.
6.If you get negative trust or banned from forum for whatever reasons,you will be disqualified and no stakes will be rewarded to you.
7.Multiple accounts are not allowed and users found using more than one account will be disqualified.
8.You must not remove signature and avatar during entire period of campaign and until allowed to do so by campaign manager.
FACEBOOK and TWITTER Campaign:
Follow the Official Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/africunia
Like Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/africunia
100 to 1000 Facebook friends: 10 stakes/Week
1001 to 5000 Facebook friends: 35 stakes/Week
5000+ Facebook friends: 50 stakes/Week
Less than 500 followers: 1 stakes per retweet /Week
501 to 1000 followers: 3 stakes per retweet /Week
1000 or more followers: 10 stakes per retweet /Week
Rules Facebook and Twitter Campaign:
1. A user can participate in both campaigns at the same time.
2. Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed. Users found to be using multi accounts, will be blacklisted
3. Twitter Accounts must have a Minimum of 200 Followers. and Facebook accounts must have a minimum of 200 Friends.
4. Your audit score must be more than 80%.
5. Twitter/Facebook accounts must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted.
6. You must be an active and regular Twitter user and must be retweeting/sharing AFCASH official tweets and updates.
7. You need to make 5 retweets/publications (and 5 likes per week) maximum 2 tweets/post in a day. Create at least 3 tweets/post about Africunia in a week. with #AFRICUNIA #AFCASH.
8. Terms and Condition can be changed or more can be applied.
Blog/Media Bounty : 20%
Write a blog post or Video quality.
All blogs and Videos will be divided into 3 different categories, and will be rewarded as follows:
Good: 100 Stakes
Medium: 70 Stakes
Normal: 40 Stakes
All content will be judged on the quality, traffic, views, and effects.
1. Low quality blogs and videos will not be accepted.
2. Blog must be longer than 800 characters, less than 800 characters will not be accepted.
3. Blogs and Videos are definitely original. Copying graphics, text and other content is not allowed. You can use official images, logos, graphics posted on websites, ANN threads, Facebook and Twitter
4. Video must be at least 02:00 minutes, shorter videos will not be accepted.
5. To prove ownership of your blog or media you must add your bitcointalk profile link to your blog post footer, and for video creator, your Bitcointalk profile must be added in the video description.
6. The blog and Videos must have a link to the official website and Link whitepaper, Facebook, ANN Thread, Bounty Thread, and Twitter.
7. Manager and Team Africunia save the rights to increase or change any rules, payment structure and anything else if necessary.[
Whitepaper: 250 Stakes
ANN thread+Bounty Thread: 150 Stakes
Moderation/Management: 5 Stakes per Valid Post.
1. ANN thread translator will be responsible for the moderation as well (we have additional rewards for moderation). The translator must keep the thread active by translation of official announcements, news, posts.
2. Translations must be original, using any kind of tools such as Google are not allowed. If found the translator will be blacklisted.
3. We do not need any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50% of the actual payment or you could simply be disqualified.
4. Newbies i.e. users with no previous experience of translation will not be accepted. Always ask before beginning translation and post your previous translation work.
5. Increasing the moderation post count by spam posts, posting false posts or paying other to ask questions in your thread is not allowed.
6. We are not responsible to pay or accept any kind of translations if done without reserved approval. first get approval for your reservation than start translation
8. Manager and Team Africunia save the rights to increase or change any rules, payment structure and anything else if necessary.
Translating Africunia Project’s Whitepaper, Announcement Thread and Moderating and Managing the thread. Keeping that active by Posting regular updates, news announcements from official thread, facebook, and twitter.
For more information please visit: