AFRICUNIA* Digital Bank based on the Blockchain Technology*
A distributed ledger (also called a shared ledger, or referred to as distributed ledger technology) is a consensus of replicated, shared, and synchronized digital data geographically spread across multiple sites, countries, or institutions.There is no central administrator or centralised data storage.
A peer-to-peer network is required as well as consensus algorithms to ensure replication across nodes is undertaken. One form of distributed ledger design is the blockchain system, which can be either public or private. But not all distributed ledgers have to necessarily employ a chain of blocks to successfully provide secure and valid achievement of distributed consensus: a blockchain is only one type of data structure considered to be a distributed ledger.In 2016, numerous banks tested distributed ledgers for international payments. Blockchain technology proponents believe it can be used to create secure and convenient alternatives to time-consuming and expensive banking processes. And this theory seems to be gaining traction, as almost every major bank around the world is testing it.
For example, banks are trying to create systems that decrease the number of participants involved in transactions. But some have invested more heavily than others. Some are investing in blockchain startups. Others are partnering with fintech companies that use blockchain (in fact, nearly all blockchain-based proofs of concept (POCs) developed by banks have been undertaken in conjunction with fintech partners.)
Banks are exploring blockchain technology for several reasons, primarily cost savings and efficiency. But let’s dig into blockchain in finance a bit more to examine the major factors behind this push.
- Cost savings and efficiency: Blockchain’s strengths are highly attractive to banks, which are dealing with rising costs for maintaining or replacing their aging infrastructure and ensuring compliance with heavy regulatory burdens. Furthermore, banks must deal with increasing economic instability.
- Competing with startups: Fintechs are using blockchain tech to offer services (such as remittances and international payments) at reduced costs, with greater speed, and with more user-friendly interfaces than major banks. As a result, banks have started to construct their own blockchain-based solutions to better compete with these up-and-comers.
- New business models: Banks can use blockchain-based systems to circumvent central bodies or legacy infrastructure (keep in mind this was the original blockchain use case). Banks could potentially develop these systems to create brand new business models that disrupt the financial ecosystem.
AFRICUNIA BANK where Innovative Banking Technology was created to build the Digital Currency and financial investment.
The team are talented, passionate and hardworking individuals from across the continent, combining efforts to manage coding, creating and building relationships in the financial arena. Our leadership has a solid foundation in financial technology, crypto currency, venture capital, entrepreneurship, product development, asset management and legal regulation.
After establishing a network system with Blockchain Technology, they aim to create technology and a wave of social revolution that will open health care, insurance and modern government departments.
As the third generation of Digital Bank we will use internet to know the wave of digital currency. Once we apply our stupid proof methodology, our standards will align the technology with the goal of responsible innovation. Just like any other conventional bank, we will not establish a branch or a physical front office. We will be accessible to people in all walks of life throughout the day and night.
1. Our bank offers most tokens (AFCASH) in the form of fully crypto-oriented investments or pegged to transact for gold and currency currencies. Parties interested in decentralization, transparency and exchange can leverage our platform.
2. Investor trust will be boosted once the token fund has been approved by the legal counsel. Risk factors will be transformed into opportunities to sustain the investment process.
3. Through the development of standard platforms, large investments will be withdrawn through a token fund. Our Bank believes that we will continue to introduce industry standards for the purpose of setting up a token investment forum.
4. Investment managers will get approval using the AFRICANIA BANK platform to enable them to establish and run a token investment fund. This is possible without going through the development of IT payload and infrastructure.
5.Openness and accountability will be elaborated through tokenisasi interests of funds and profit shares.
Blockchain is an undeniable discovery and the good news is that we are developing it.
Our Blockchain technology will decentralize every system, and will incorporate the following features: scalability, flexibility, and usability. This will be expandable, will have a SMART CONTRACT with provisions for Blockchain applications and other businesses for the development of our Blockchain. Africunia Blockchain Technology will include browser-based ECOSYSTEM for simplicity and adaptability. We also develop Digital Pass Technology and most importantly we will meet the requirements of Security and USER EXPERIENCE (UX). We built something based on a Security Token (Digital Coin), which has an additional layer, called the legal layer to incorporate standard KYC / AML banking protocols, so we combine features and attributes of modern banking with digital. currency.
Since its launch in 2009, Blockchain Technology along with its basic technology has triggered a wave
AFRICA plans to scale to offer traditional and emerging banking products in a tech-driven Blockchain era, which eventually becomes a one stop shop for all banking requirements.
We are in the process of implementing AFCASH – crypto-based on the AFRICUNIA Protocol Consensus Algorithm (APCA) to address the currently solved, partial issues of truth, consensus and utility. Our main goal is to develop new standards for forested investment that will act as a catalyst to bridge the gap between fiat and cryptocurrencies.
We offer a vision for a new standard of tokenized investment vehicles that will help bridge the gap between conventional and crypto universes. In particular, the AFCASH platform will be a one-stop shop solution for asset managers who want to create and manage the appropriate funds.
In essence, AFRICUNIA BANK will implement the benefits of Blockchain technology everywhere in the world of traditional investment. If you ever hesitate to use Blockchain Technology for a classic investment, then our AFCASH is your solution. It combines all aspects of tokenized vehicle investment ranging from technology to infrastructure and legal compliance to creating responsible “cryptocurrency”.
You envision a bank that offers the best financial and investment services available to everyone without limitation, where you can safely store and manage your crypto assets, and where you can make transactions and exchanges safe and fast. It’s h
My BitcoinTalk Profile:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1507176