AFRICUNIA – Technology Innovative Banking To Build Digital Currency And Financial Investment
Africunia is registered in the United Kingdom as Africunia Limited, providing Global Banking and Financial Services. The “CUNIA” in “Africunia’ comes from the Latin word “PERCUNIA” meaning “money” or “cash.” whereas “AFRI” is the abbreviated version of AFRICA. Therefore translated — Africunia means African Money or African Cash.
Africuniabintends to bring investment globalization, transparency, and decentralization to the next level by leveraging the ubiquitous Blockchain Technology.
Africunia offers a vision for the new standard of tokenized investment platforms that will help to bridge the gap between the fiat and the crypto universes. At its core, Africunia will focus on all aspects of tokenized investment vehicles ranging from technology and infrastructure to legal compliance and the corporate structuring
Africunia is introducing an innovative banking model that allows the use of digital currency without hurdles, risks and technical barriers linked with owning, transferring, and trading in cryptocurrencies and tokens. Open exclusively for investment during ICO, Africunia is a third generation closed-end fund that uses the Africunia Blockchain Technology to create a bank-2-bank and peer-to-peer cryptocurrency called AFCASH
Our primary goal is to become the industry standard and a one-stop shop for setting up tokenized funds, regardless of whether these funds invest in the fiat or crypto universe
- Offering best of both Fiat and Cryptocurrency world
- Promoting sustainable investment of funds
- Developing a standardized platform
- Enhanced transparency
- Scalable fund development
- Market leading compliance
- Development of a standard platform
The fund structure may differ from one case to another. While it will evolve as new information becomes available, it will be run by a reputable legal counsel that will keep an updated reviews of what has been published.
Here is how the tokens will be divided:
The public contributors will be allocated 50% of the AFCASHs.
The company reserve will be assigned 30% of the AFCASHs. The reserve will form part of the company’s source income after the distribution period and will be allocated on a partial basis among the direct contributors and the core team of the business where necessary.
The remaining 20% of the AFCASHs will be allocated to the Founding Africunia Members and its advisors, partners, and campaigners as follows: 15% (Africunia Founders); 3% (Advisors & Partners); 2%
(Campaigners). These funds would not be immediately tradable in
order to continue motivating the core team after the distribution period.
To remain within the limits of conventional banking, we will use the API (Authorized Payment Institutions) therefore employing the appropriate standards of services and innovation.
The basis of AFRICUNIA BANK is capital invested increasing in accordance to the customer development in turn maximizing profit return. Also, as far as our technology security is concerned our network architecture is decentralized.
Therefore, data storage, cryptograph encryption and security mechanism for identification, authentication and authorization of individuals or companies are connected by instruments. Nevertheless, processing of data is automated by means of applied AI algorithms.
ICO Token Detail
- Token details token/coin symbol: afcash
- Token/coin total supply: 500,000,000 (five hundred million afcashs)
- Circulating supply: 500,000,000 (five hundred million afcashs)
- Token/coin price: 1 afcash = $0.10 usd
- Unsold tokens: any unsold token will be burnt
- Sharing revenue: at the end each financial year, 20% of africunia bank’s profit will be distributed among all holders of our token (afcash) based on each holder’s share of total amount of tokens issued, and this will be automatically paid out to our coin users in their respective wallets. In other words, you are entitled to africunia bank’s revenue. Consider this as a passive income.
Bounty Campaign Reward Structure
Write a blog post or Video quality.
All blogs and Videos will be divided into 3 different categories, and will be rewarded as follows:
Good: 100 Stakes
Medium: 70 Stakes
Normal: 40 Stakes
All content will be judged on the quality, traffic, views, and effects.
1. Low quality blogs and videos will not be accepted.
2. Blog must be longer than 800 characters, less than 800 characters will not be accepted.
3. Blogs and Videos are definitely original. Copying graphics, text and other content is not allowed. You can use official images, logos, graphics posted on websites, ANN threads, Facebook and Twitter
4. Video must be at least 02:00 minutes, shorter videos will not be accepted.
5. To prove ownership of your blog or media you must add your bitcointalk profile link to your blog post footer, and for video creator, your Bitcointalk profile must be added in the video description.
6. The blog and Videos must have a link to the official website and Link whitepaper, Facebook, ANN Thread, Bounty Thread, and Twitter.
7. Manager and Team Africunia save the rights to increase or change any rules, payment structure and anything else if necessary.[
Telegram Username or Link your Telegram:
Link to your Blog/Video:
Whitepaper: 250 Stakes
ANN thread+Bounty Thread: 150 Stakes
Video: 200 stakes
Moderation/Management: 5 Stakes per Valid Post.
1. ANN thread translator will be responsible for the moderation as well (we have additional rewards for moderation). The translator must keep the thread active by translation of official announcements, news, posts.
2. Translations must be original, using any kind of tools such as Google are not allowed. If found the translator will be blacklisted.
3. We do not need any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50% of the actual payment or you could simply be disqualified.
4. Newbies i.e. users with no previous experience of translation will not be accepted. Always ask before beginning translation and post your previous translation work.
5. Increasing the moderation post count by spam posts, posting false posts or paying other to ask questions in your thread is not allowed.
6. We are not responsible to pay or accept any kind of translations if done without reserved approval. first get approval for your reservation than start translation
8. Manager and Team Africunia save the rights to increase or change any rules, payment structure and anything else if necessary.
Translating Africunia Project’s Whitepaper, Announcement Thread and Moderating and Managing the thread. Keeping that active by Posting regular updates, news announcements from official thread, facebook, and twitter.