AIS crypto currency exchange in the Central Bank of Mongolia.
- About the project
- Project Features
To complete the above features, additional features and options will also be available within the AIS framework. As an example:
- to give users maximum security, AIS developers intend to place their exchanges on their central bank’s internal servers in Mongolia;
- at the same time, the AISC mining cryptocurrency field will also mine other cryptocurrency assets, thereby generating additional funds for its development and encouraging its own users;
- AI Concierge intends to complete all this, which is able to analyze the characteristics of user behavior, provide valuable recommendations about designation and navigation within the platform, and assist in a more in-depth market analysis of trading activities.
- ICO details
To maintain and ensure the exchange value of AIS will be an internal token (AIS) through which all exchange processes will take place within the existing platform. A total of 2,300 billion coins will be allocated for system life. Of this amount, 50% will be allocated to public sales, 20% will remain in reserve, 15% will be distributed among the development team, 10% will receive advisors and 5% from gift companies.
AIS Tokens are genuine coins for AIS-X cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Resource extraction
The new mining company will mine gold, bronze and coal, but will specialize in rare metal extraction.
- Cryptovoltage Mining
The new Farm Cryptocurrency will mine various cryptocurrency using a special ASIC engine with measures to protect risks from reducing mining efficiency.
- Business connection with the bank
We will ensure a cryptocurrency exchange on the bank’s internal server for maximum security.
- AI Concierge
- Info on selling lots of people
- 2019 Crowdsale Period Q2
- Soft hat: 10,000,000 US dollars
- Hardcover: $ 45,000,000
- Public 50%
- 20% fund
- Team 15%
- 10% Advisor
- 5% prize
- Token distribution: As many as 2 300 000 coins
- 35% operation
- 35% Research and Development
- 25% marketing
- 5% legality and compliance
To be honest, I have repeatedly written reviews of various crypto currency exchanges, but AIS surprised me with the fact that this was the first Mongolian exchange, it was created and operated with the support of the Central Bank of Mongolia, and also fulfilled all the legislative norms of the country. If this project is at an early stage, getting such strong support, we can safely assume that success is guaranteed. In addition, AIS developers intend to develop other promising areas in parallel, such as the mining environment for digital assets and other minerals available in Mongolia.
Therefore, do not miss your chance to take an active part in developing the AIS exchange. To do this, I suggest you learn all the documents needed for this project, and learn all the features independently. To do this, you will find a link at the end of this review to all useful resources that you might need for a deeper AIS analysis.
- WEBSITE: https://ais-x.io
- TELEGRAM: https://t.me/aisofficial
- WHITE PAPER: https://ais-x.io/AIS_WhitePaper20190111.pdf
- ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/ index.php? topic = 5096235
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/AISXOFFICIAL
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/aisx_official
- MEDIUM: https://medium.com/aisico
- REDDIT: https: // medium. com / aisico
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ais-alternative-investment-and-security-coin/
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSDyPaTaKkvqQCYKbOP4MEA
Bitcointalk id name: Dewi08
Telegram: @ dhewio8
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=894088
Wallet address (eth): 0x53D1Ea8619E638e286f914987D107d570fDD686B