ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT IQEON BEFORE ICO ROUND 2 STARTS
IQeon is an upcoming platform that will allow players to monetize their achievements in mobile intelligent PvP games.
IQeon pre-sale successfully closed December 24th by reaching 99,87% of its goal of 500.000 IQN. The amount of raised money equals to 526.98 ETH.
Those of us who have not had the chance yet to invest into the project will be able to do so in about five days from now. The project addresses a wide audience, which makes it particularly interesting. Let’s take a closer look at it.
When I’ve mentioned “mobile games” you’ve probably instantly thought of titles such as Critter Splitters or Clash of Clans. Even if you don’t play them yourself, you can see those on the phones of your friends and family. After all, that’s what people play nowadays, or is that so?
Eventually, according to the research by Survey Monkey Intelligence, intelligent/puzzle games rank among the three most popular and downloadable genres. In fact, the genre enjoys the most dedicated community by ranking first place by the amount of time the average player spends in game per month. We all know that when it comes to games, what matters the most is the community and eventually the genre enjoys one of the best communities there is.
THE ISSUE IQEON AIMS TO SOLVE
According to the same survey, only 3% of people have learned to monetize their gaming achievements. We are talking about playing intelligent/puzzle games and being paid for it in fiat.
There are ways to make that dream true but eventually 97% of people fail to find the right way to do so, which leads to a huge amount of players being scammed by third-party sites, as well as a huge amount of stolen accounts and unnecessary bans.
IQEON AS THE SOLUTION TO MONETIZATION ISSUES
IQeon team aims to solve the issue by working on a platform where monetization is part of the user experience. The platform is meant to bring together the casual player, the competitive player and the third-party content developer.
By using the IQeon platform, players will be able to naturally earn IQN tokens by playing PvP (player versus player) games, by placing bets and by overall being active on the platform.
Once the player gets enough IQN tokens, they will be able to either spend those on other games on the IQeon platform or convert those to cryptocurrencies. All of the mentioned is performed directly on the platform, meaning that it should be an easy and straightforward process. This is very important since IQeon will be attracting a wide audience.
IQeon team also plans on implementing the option of direct IQN -> cash conversion thought the MasterCard functionality. They’ve already laid the foundation for that and are actively working on it.
Here are some of the benefits of the IQeon platform for players:
- Ability to monetize your in-game achievements and intellectual abilities;
- Ability to host your own tournaments and define rules, feess, the amount of participants and the date, among other things.
- Connection with other players who are willing to participate in your tournaments and challenges thanks to the IQeon portal.
- Flexibility – you can use the platform with Steam, plus you don’t have to create a new wallet in order to receive your IQN tokens (unless your actual wallet does not support Ethereum tokens)
And here are those for developers:
- Lower development costs thanks to the flexible and scalable nature of the platform;
- Easy product integration thanks to IQeon open API – as a developer, you can easily integrate your already existing game into the ecosystem to provide your players with the option of hosting PvP tournaments with an automatic payment system;
- Moreover, developers get a share of up to 10% of every tournament that is being hosted on the platform.
- Easy and complete implementation of a payment system based on IQN cryptocurrency.
IQEON TOKENS (IQN)
ERC20-compliant, IQN tokens are an important part of the project. They are the home currency of IQeon, allowing players to perform different actions within the platform smoothly and easily.
Here are some benefits of having a dedicated token:
- Decentralization and security thanks to compliance to ERC20;
- Smart contracts;
- Anonymous and instant transactions;
- Compatibility with wallets that support ERC20, making the registration process easier for new members.
Round two of the ICO starts December the 7th. As it happens with most tokens, the cost of IQNs is expected to constantly grow with every new member to the platform, as well as with every new piece of content, provided by third-party developers.Review
As a gamer myself, I do see how a project like IQeon is needed. I had a good time browsing through their whitepaper – it is a very easy read and it contains a lot of detail on how specifically the platform will work. I like this kind of whitepapers, it shows that developers (a) have a clear vision of what they are working on and (b) they care about the reader.
Affiliate link disclaimer: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links. Now, while I do find this project an interesting investment idea, I am by no means recommending you to invest in it. I’ve decided to give this project a try based on what I’ve learned about it from different sources. Please do your own research and hey, it would be cool if you’d share your findings in the comment section below! ?
If you want to get started, here are some official sources you should definitely check out. You can also contact the team directly by using one of the following means:
My profile Bitcointalk:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1003848