These issues which have been an obstacle to the growth and use of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency prompted some smart high intelligent individuals to form a team and come up with a great idea called ALLSTOCKS. As a distributed global stock exchange platform, Allstocks Network aims to interface with all major stock exchanges and stock brokers all across the globe. Allstocks has a unique platform which will be developed to allow crypto trading backed by financial assets which they represent. Allstocks will create a decentralized system through which stakeholders can trade with its ERC20 compliant token, leaving real financial assets to be held in an escrow account. Also, with blockchain technology, all users of the network will have the ability to trade any form of financial assets like currencies and bonds.
Developers will have the capacity to develop individual tools and apps for investing with the release of Allstocks generic API interface and they can hedge and carry out transactions with the use of Allstocks tokens. Allstocks Network as a unique and well planned idea, gives organizations exposed to fluctuations of cryptocurrency an opportunity to better protect their capital through more stabilized assets. With the Allstock network, there will be ease and flexibility in getting exposed to more markets and financial assets, giving investors opportunity to manage diverse investment portfolios.
– Crypto Exchange Currency Exchange: Crypto exchange exchange will play an important role because they provide users with digital wallets and fiat currency accounts in their local currency.
– Public Blockchain: Because it is still not recommended to rely on public blockchain due to its limitations and challenges (already discussed), secure public blockchain provides necessary support for the ALLSTOCKS system.
– Stamper: Make sure that the tethered token holds the value they want. Indeed, the stamper holds and ties the traditional asset token moored.
– Application layer: A variety of applications that capitalize the ability of a tethered token are developed after they are set. These capabilities include trading platforms, money transfer wallets, and payment processors.
– Stubbed Token: Well, a tethered token is required to create a traditional token with a real financial asset backup. Also, for every traditional asset held at Blockchain, the token is printed.
– Transfer Ownership: After the issuance of the token token, all basic assets can be traded with crypto currency adjustments.
HOW DOES IT WORK
– Buy AllStocks Token
Real estate assets in support of these exclusively issued tokens may be stocks, bonds, futures, or other tradable assets. AllStocks will hold this asset in a trusted, transparent, open, and orderly manner. The token value will always be matched to the real asset value because it can be cashed at any time.
– Trade your backed Token
All published tokens are compatible with the ERC20 standard, which means you can redeem it anywhere and anytime on any Crypto Exchange. You can invest in other AllStocks token and build a perfect portfolio. Cut all middle man fees and broker / bank payments.
– Liquid your token
At any given time, you can redeem your token on AllStock Trading Platform. The platform will then burn tokens and transfer the same assets or market value back to your account.
AST Token prices
April 15 — April 30 (Stage one): 625 AST = 1.00 ETH (25% Bonus)
May 1 — June 15 (Stage two): 550 AST = 1.00 ETH (10% Bonus)
June 16 — June 30 (Stage three): 500 AST = 1.00 ETH (No Bonus)
Token Sale Timeline
Announcement: March 1
Public Presale Start (Stage 1): April 15
Public Presale End: April 30
Public Crowdsale Start (Stages 2 & 3): May 1
Public Crowdsale End: June 30
Finish Token Distribution: July 15
Start Trading: July 31.
ALLSTOCKS CORE TEAM
Shaul Aharon: Chairman Of Tthe Board
Kobi Aharon: CFO (Co-Founder)
Elad Aharon: CEO (Co-Founder)
Oren Nataf: CTO (Co-Founder)
Sandra Lopez: CMO
Omri Shabath: CDO
Oz Shabat: iOS App Development
Mi Hene: Financial Modeling Specialist
Michal Mizrachi: HR Manager
G.M Al Imran: Team Leader of Infrastructure
Zvi Yamin: Android OS Developer.
Tomer Aharon: Legal Advisor
Yogesh Padsala: Blockchain Advisor
Eberendu ikechukwu: Community Advisor
Sushil Pandey: Marketing Advisor
Amit Lavy: Public Relations Advisor
Q4 2016: Ideation of All-Stocks concept, project plan elaboration
Q1 — Q2 2017: Preparation and start designing All-Stocks Network prototype
Q3 — Q4 2017: Development of All-Stocks Network trading prototype and core platform infrastructure
Q1 — Q2 2018: Preparation and start of crowdfunding via Token Generation Event
Q3–2018: End development core platform infrastructure including interface API
Q4–2018: Brokerage and major stock exchanges integration, launch production level trading application
Q1–2019: Beginning of worldwide marketing campaign
Q2–2019: Continuous stock exchanges and brokerage integration worldwide
For more details:
Website : https://all-stocks.net/
Telegram Group: https://t.me/all_stocks_ico
Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3177904.1820
Bitcointalk ANN Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3210865.0
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/allstocks-network/
Published by: Harleyberry
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1620264
Eth Address: 0x2F646B6A6085d34B0Efc88C1b0DCaa8B3af2E53C