APRES – The Blockchain solution for Press Freedom
Blockchain technology is a transparent digital ledger of transactions and records that are immune to change or deletion. Offering additional traits of increased security, lower costs, time efficiency, and error resistance, blockchain has risen, fluctuated in 2017. The utility of blockchain technology is limitless, sparking the growing list of companies, industries, and government exploring its potential adoption. The blockchain is an immutable public ledger that records digital transactions.
APRES stands for Anonymous Press; such is the branding and logo, designed as to fight suppression by the elite, news suppression, truth suppression and the freedom of speech. APRES strives to promote transparent societies by rewarding persons who provide valuable contributions with cryptocurrency.
APRES is a platform for decentralized press based on the block chain. Close the gap between time, events, reports, access, and responses. With zero subscription rates, we provide users with the ability to publish, read, view, comment and generate. A community-owned press network that gives users the right to publish, view, comment and make a difference. At the same time encouraging users with APS tokens such as generosity, contribution and support. A truly decentralized network that needs to be considered, providing two-point communication.
APRES is based on bitcoin cryptography, registers file names, hashes, user cryptographic signature sites, so it is seeded and processed for encryption. To ensure user profiles and account anonymity are completely safe with zero cost hosting. Only it allows you to search without connecting day care, user anonymity, without the need for a server, secure registration with payments included.
A community-owned press network that gives users the right to publish, view, comment and make a difference. At the same time encouraging users with APS tokens such as generosity, contribution and support. Network that is fully decentralized to accounting, ensures the reliability of peers.
APRES, connecting people and society
Publish news updates and reports by communities to their communities and the world. Giving the person who has the authority to report, notify each story because it also protects the identity and location.
TOKEN AND ICO DETAILS
APRES token APS is a certified & audited ERC20 Token. A Utility token, not a security token. APS are dispatched to the senders address th moment the sender deposits ETH to the contract Address.
1 APS = 0.000008 ETH
1 APS = $0.008
Total Tokens: 5,000,000,000 APS
ICO Tokens: 3,750,000,000 APS
Bounty Tokens: 196,875,000 APS
The token sale is intended to fund the initial development and adoption of the APRES network and token adaptation. With only a total supply of 5,000,000,000 APRES Token minted, 75% of the Token shall be offered during the crowd sale, with the remaining 25% being allocated to the Development team. Once the ICO is concluded the Token shall be listed on market exchanges. Facilitated by Ethereum contract, the crowd sale shall commence during March 2018 and conclude on June 2018. However, the crowd sale shall be halted if the hard cap of 40,000 ETH has been achieved.
You can participate in the crowdsale using Ethereum only, such is due to abide by ERC20 token contract and ensure contract is in full effect.
50% of the budget shall be allocated to APRES development funding the development of the prototype and auditing team intended to test the sustainability and ability of the network to fend off attacks and hacking.
15% will be allocated with the purpose of drawing more publishers. This shall operate in a form of bounty rewards, promoting and encourage true journalism, peace journalism. Not only serve as a publisher platform that will likely not abide by all journalism rules, given the platform openness the network seeks to achieve.
15% will be set aside to promote awareness for the APRES network.
Administration Unforeseen Expenses:
20% shall be allocated to meet such purposes, should the team face any uncertainties, let it be legal or office set up and building rent.
ROADMAP AND DEVELOPMENT PERSPECTIVE
Above you can see the roadmap — how the team sees their nearest and long-term future.
TEAM MEMBERS AND ADVISORY MEMBERS TO THE PROJECT
Team seems to be the strongest part of this project. It consists of innovative and talented people. Of course I cannot complain if we talk about their professional level, guys indeed are experts on their field.
APRES is a community-owned press network that gives users the right to publish, view, comment and make a difference. At the same time encouraging users with APS tokens such as generosity, contribution and support. Network that is fully decentralized to accounting, ensures the reliability of peers. Be a part of this tremendous project and follow these links for more information;
Telegram: https://t.me/ ApresNe