aQuest (AQU)- Reward Your Participants in an Innovative Way
aQuest offers its creators to create marketing campaigns that focus on rewarding its participants. Participants to a quest are required to finish a task in order to be eligible for a reward payment at the end of a quest. A task is a digitally verified action that a user is required to complete in order to successfully participate to a quest (Examples: Survey, Facebook Like, Airdrop).
Currently, digital advertising is built on a model where a central middleman in the form of trusted media sites (like Facebook and Google), facilitate the advertising buying and selling process. Blockchain has the ability to disrupt this model by allowing advertisers to directly buy and sell to the user.
Digital advertisers should stay on top of upcoming companies operating on blockchain technology. While they may seem overwhelming, early adoption of blockchain will be crucial to the success of any future digital marketing strategy.
With aQuest you can create powerful marketing campaigns that focus on rewarding its participants. Participants are required to finish a simple task in order to be eligible for a secure reward payment. On the other hand, you as a company can gather important data on your customers and boost your brand recognition. Example: If this quest is an airdrop quest, the signee can obtain valid ERC-20 tokens at the end of the airdrop. aQuest application helps you in building quests with innovative and intuitive cloud-based tools. These tools are accessible from all devices. Therefor managing and creating quests is simple and can be done from anywhere.
All quests integrate with Enkronos applications and help create a pool of users. Quests are a great way to help create a user pool in Enkronos applications, while your collection of users is being created, you can involve the same users in other applications that are aimed at improving user interaction with your brand.
Features of aQuest
- Secure: aQuest is build on top of the Enkronos Apps stack and uses smart contracts to regulate signes for ERC-20 quests,
- Accessible: Everyone can join aQuest, no restrictions, no KYC,
Mobile First: Our Mobile first approach enables you to earn easily on your mobile device,
- Enkronos Apps Integration: aQuests are a great way to help build up the Users Pool in Enkronos Apps,
- Variability: aQuest can be a survey, a Bounty Task, A Facebook like, watching an add, installing an app or catching a Pokemon on Pokemon Go,
- Rewards: You can pay your signees in ERC-20 tokens. In future we plan to implement also PayPal, Credit Cards and other digital currencies.
How It Works
With aQuest you can create a powerful marketing campaign that focus on rewarding its participants.
Participants are required to finish a simple task in order to be eligible for a secure reward payment. On the other hand you as a company can gather important data on your customers and boost your brand recognition.
Example: If this quest is an airdrop quest, the signee can obtain valid ERC-20 tokens at the end of the airdrop.
Token and ICO Details
The AQU Token will be a token that can be used on the aQuest platform. This token will be a token on the Ethereum blockchain, following the standard ERC20 token. For the actual implementation of tokens, AQU Enkronos has developed a smart contract that will be publicly available on Github before the Tokensale phase begins. There will be no changes in the contract, so that interested parties can fully trust AQU tokens.
AQU tokens will be natively convertible also with ENK tokens, the utility tokens, used for operations on “Enkronos Apps” platform, with which aQuest is integrated. AQU (and ENK) will be the only way to use aQuest platform. Depending on resources consumption, storage and requests to the platform, the aQuest Wallet will update its balance of available AQU.
- Token – AQU
- Platform – Ethereum
- Type – ERC20
- PreICO price 1 AQU = 0.003 ETH
- Price in ICO 1 AQU = 0.006 ETH
- Tokens for sale: 200,000,000
- Min. investment – 0.1 ETH
- Accepting – ETH, BTC, ENK, Fiat
- Distributed in ICO – 36.11%
- Soft cap – 1,000,000 USD
- Hard cap – 39,000,000 USD
- Private Sale: 50%
- Pre Sale: 30%
- The origin of aQuest platform idea. Development of the concept and business plan.
- Elaboration of aQuest platform legal model in various jurisdictions. Development starts.
- Preparation for ICO. Development of a smart contract for AQU token release. Private sale starts. Continue the development of the platform.
- Private sale ends. Pre ICO starts. aQuest API development. aQuest web application development. Start of the marketing campaign to attract end-users.
- Pre Sale ends. ICO public sale starts.
- Release of platform’s beta version. Start of AQU wallet.
- ICO public sale ends
- AQU wallet development.
For more information, please visit:
White Paper: https://www.aquest.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/aQuest-Whitepaper-1.0.pdf
Bounty Thread: https : //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5100051.0
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5094638
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1847143