ASSETSTREAM- Replacing Intermediaries with Blockchain Technology
As progressive as it sounds, Blockchain really is a system to convey everybody to the most noteworthy level of responsibility. Not any more missed exchanges, human or machine blunders, or even a trade that was not finished with the assent of the gatherings included. Above whatever else, the most basic territory where Blockchain causes is to ensure the legitimacy of an exchange by recording it on a principle enroll as well as an associated dispersed arrangement of registers, which are all associated through a safe approval component.
As industrialists consider blockchain to be an earth shattering innovation, microfinance industry likewise feels the equivalent and is hunting down ways there can be a change with the assistance of this innovation. As blockchain centers around expanding straightforwardness in any industry it steps foot in; blockchain in microfinance can essentially help with diminishing the rate of intrigue borne by the general population as a byproduct of benefiting monetary administrations with its decentralization highlight.
With blockchain’s decentralized nature, it can help a few microfinance foundations to expel the requirement for go betweens or the trust specialists. The utilization of blockchain in microfinance helps individuals in confiding in one another as opposed to the brought together organizations to benefit advances. This expulsion of trust experts likewise helps in individuals having the option to achieve the individuals who need the administrations.
What Is ASSETSTREAM?
According to the abstract on the official whitepaper of AssetStream, AssetStream’s vision is to create a sustainable microfinance platform based on blockchain technology. Inspired by the “International Year of Microcredit”— dedicated by the U.N. back in 2005—and Muhammad Yunus, a Bangladeshi social entrepreneur who was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize jointly with the Grameen Bankin 2006 “for their effortsthrough microcredit to create economic and social development from below”. The AssetStream initiative was established to create a sustainable microfinance platform to enable growth and advocate poverty reduction of the unbanked population while providing an alternative, high-yield, peer-to-peer microfinance platform for everyone.
Assetstream want to tokenize the banking and the financial system for ease transaction.
Impending Problems of ASSETSTREAM
- The centralized banking system is being control by a body and have a single system. This means if there is a server breakdown, it will affects everyone accounts and business is going to stop.
- The centralized financial system require a third party to execute a transaction, which therefore make banks charges people in every transactions being executed through their system.
- The financial institute are lacks in many of my area. It is very clear that about 30% of my country population could not have access to the financial institute in their location. I can only say bank exist only in the rural location of my country and I know same things is occurring in other countries.
- To open an account with many of the financial institutes require some legal documents which many people don’t have yet. The process of registering account in financial institutes is very tedious and stressful which has deprived many the zeal of opening an account with the conventional financial institutes.
- The centralized banking system does not permit people to withdraw the quantity of their saving fund. They are restricted to withdraw certain limits of your money.
- The centralized financial institutes don’t offer loans to people wishing to do business except you have enough collateral or you have mouth in the system.
All the above mentioned challenges are what Assetstream is aiming to solve.
Solution Offered by ASSETSTREAM
Assetstream is building a decentralized financial institute that will make people have access to financial services in an ease way. They are building an unbanked ecosystem that will make people manage their account and do a transaction without the involvement of third party. Assetstream is building a financial system that will make people have option to do a peer to peer transaction and have access to loans from the lenders.
In order for the goal of Assetstream to become viable, they are tokenizing the financial institutes to used cryptocurrency. For this reason, the platform has introduced their traditional token termed “AST” which will be utilize on this platform. Any holder of AST token can lend money to another pear users and earn interest from the platform.
ASSETSTREAM has also launched their own token in the platform which will be used in the platform to carry out several activities and rewards payments.
Every credible project always have a roadmap it follows to achieve it’s laid out goals, Assetstream is no different:
Token Name: AST
Token Supply: 3,300,000,000 AST
Token Issued: 2,100,000,000
Token Price: 0.01 USD
Soft-Cap: 1,440,000 USD
Hard-Cap: 21,000,000 USD
64% Allocated to ICO
15% Allocated to Management and Advisory
8% Allocated to Marketing and Promotions
5% Allocated to Business Development
4% Allocated to Product Development
3% Allocated to Legal
1% Allocated to Bounty
About Token Sale
Why You Should Choose ASSETSTREAM?
Use as fuel in the AssetStream ecosystem
Increases your reputation for risk assessment
AST tokens can be used to entice friends and families to be Lenders on the platform as a form of referral method
Staking of AST on the network will provide additional reputation for the risk assessment for borrowers, lenders and even service providers
Meet The Team
For more information, please visit: