ATOMIC WALLET ECOSYSTEM
Blockchain technology has the potential to fundamentally change much of the way our world currently operates for the better. Everything is going to change, all because of Blockchain. It’ll create new ways of working and leave more time for creativity and innovation. Intermediaries such as lawyers, brokers, and bankers might no longer be necessary. Individuals, organizations, machines, andalgorithms would freely transact and interact with one another. This is the immense potential of Blockchain. Blockchain is not going to just change the way industries and governments operate but it will impact the lives of everyone.
The wonders of this great technology cannot be discussed without mentioning the medium through which cryptocurrency are been exchanged between various users. Cryptocurrency Exchange Sometimes known as “exchanges”, these are institutions that enable users to exchange cryptocurrencies for other cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. In effect, they serve as intermediaries between cryptocurrency buyers and sellers, connecting demand with supply and enabling buyers to make their desired purchases using cryptos or fiats of their choice, according to which ones are supported by the individual exchange. These exchanges so far has operated effectively, credit must be given to the existing exchanges.
With each passing day, there is an increase in the number of cryptocurrencies on the market. With each currency comes an exchange platform. However, most of these platforms operate on a centralized system which handles all currencies from their own database. Hence, they virtually keep full custody of all currency flow within the market. The problem with most centralized system is that it practically places lots of risk on the system, making it vulnerable. In the event of any possible system failure, their ecosystem are always prone to hacking leading to a colossal loss, as has been witnessed and experienced in the past.
In a turnaround attempt, the ATOMIC WALLET emerges to create an all in one platform to give both new cryptocurrency users as well old investors a secure, seamless ecosystem to save, trade and exchange various cryptocurrencies.
Atomic Wallet will radically solves the various problems described above by introducing a fundamentally new platform for custody-free, transparent, immutable cryptocurrency trading. The platform provides the simplest way to connect buyers and sellers within a decentralized framework. Atomic Wallet is a new type of decentralized cross-blockchain exchange and a wallet which has been incorporate with the ability to securely store more than 300 different cryptocurries.
The platform offers a light multi-asset wallet and a marketplace with unique features and enhancements that make it better than any other typical cryptocurrency exchange. Leveraging the transparent, secure, immutable, decentralized, trustlesness and peer-to-peer architecture, which the entire blockchain concept is built on, atomic wallet gives absolute control to its users to securely save, trade, exchange their desired cryptocurrency.
The atomic wallet will let it users have full control and exchange all their cryptocurrencies in one platform giving it It’s Unique Identity. The protection placement provided by the platform is crafted with a modern encrypted-protocol so that the resources of the members are duly secured with no adverse effects. The team behind the platform is promising a more security against the hackers and therefore assuring all the users that their assets are greatly safe within the platform .
SOME OF THE ATOMIC WALLET ECOSYSTEM FEATURES.
• ASSET MANAGEMENT: Atomic Wallet provides a powerful, in-demand service that allows users to reduce effort spent on managing crypto assets and makes it transparent and reliable. The asset management wallet functionality is built on the Simplified Payment Verification technology (SPV), which makes it possible for users to perform tasks such as;
1. Receive crypto assets to the generated wallet.
2. Import assets to the wallet using private keys of various formats.
3. Store private keys in a securely encrypted environment.
4. Send assets to other addresses.
5. Select cryptocurrency node to use.
6. Select blockchain explorer to use.
• DISTRIBUTED ORDERBOOK (DOB): A cryptocurrency order book is an electronic list of buy-and-sell orders of specific security or financial instruments, organized by price level. Atomic distrivuted order book (DOB) is based on a BitTorrent protocol. BitTorrent is one of the most common communication protocols for peer-to-peer file sharing (“P2P”) and can transferring of large files, such as digital video files containing TV shows or video clips or digital audio files containing songs.
• DOB ANTI SPAM AND FRAUD PROTECTION: The Atomic wallet team will monitor every transactions carried out on the platform and they have the right to blacklist fraudulent and spamming actors from the network by blacklisting addresses or public keys by signatures.
• TRADES HISTORY BLOCKCHAIN STORAGE: The Atomic wallet platform is designed to use a custom-built Byzantine consensus algorithm that keeps DOB historical data safe without needing to mine blocks.
• ATOMIC SWAPS: The Atomic Swaps is a cross-chain exchange feature that makes it possible for users to exchange cryptocurrencies between each other without third-party interference.
ATOMIC TOKEN DETAILS
Token Symbol => AWC
Full Name => Atomic Wallet Coin
Token Type => ERC20
Network Type => ETHEREUM blockchain network
Decimals => 8
Total Supply => 100,000,000 AWC
35% of the total supply allocated to private pre-sale
30% of the total supply allocated to founders
30% of the total supply allocated to public sale
5% of the total supply allocated to bounty
40% Allocated to initial liquidity for market making
30% Allocated to software development
20% Allocated to marketing
5% Allocated to legal
5% Allocated to miscellaneous
THE ATOMIC WALLET ROADMAP.
For useful information about ATOMIC WALLET project check the links below
Website => https://atomicwallet.io
Whitepaper => https://download.atomicwallet.io/atomic … epaper.pdf
Telegram => https://t.me/atomicwalletchat
Twitter => https://twitter.com/atomicwallet
Github => https://github.com/Atomicwallet
Medium => https://medium.com/atomic-wallet
Facebook => https://www.facebook.com/atomicwallet
BTT USERNAME: CRYPTICIDRIS