One of the most talked-about topics in the financial services industry today is blockchain and is the current biggest market disruptor. It was initially designed to facilitate, authorize, and log the transfer of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are digital money that use the blockchain technology to facilitate secure and anonymous transactions. The statistics as of today, show the market cap of crypto currencies at US $502,375,504,565 with block chain technology serving as its back bone. This combination is being further linked to various industries with an anticipation to revolutionize the traditional approach to businesses and reap benefits including cost reduction, faster settlements and increased transparency.One of this project is BITCOIN
WHAT IS BITCOIN?
Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency (ERC-20 Token) and smart contract platform that gives game developers, content creators and gaming communities the required crypto-backed value and tools for implementing and managing virtual goods. The Bitcoin Crown platform will have full support for these tokens in the next 6 months.
Bitcoin Crown will develop a powerful framework of open-source software development kits (SDKs), wallets, game plugins, virtual item management apps and a payment gateway platform.
Bitcoin Crown will be the largest gaming community creation platform online:
● 250,000 gaming communities across thousands of games worldwide
● 20 million registered gamers
● Launched in 2017, based in UK
● 70M global views per month
● Gaming focused Content Management System and Forum creator
● Millions of USD per month in virtual goods sales across BTCC community stores
FEATURES OF BITCOIN CROWN PLATFORM
Today’s gamers and website users demand fast and snappy user interfaces.
The Ethereum network is currently limited in throughput because it has an average block time of 17 seconds (potentially up to 30 seconds).
Future updates to Ethereum aim to improve block times to 3 seconds18 (Casper) and allow transfers within milliseconds19 (Raiden).
Both of these updates are planned for late 2017 to early 2018. As the standard block times may impose some delays, we will achieve a modern responsive experience by using off-chain notifications.
Trusted Platforms will send an instant notification to the user’s Smart Wallet for each Transaction Request. When the transaction is accepted by the user and created on the blockchain, the wallet will call the Trusted Platform API with the transaction to watch. The game or website can then be updated immediately with a placeholder item or non-tradeable version of the asset until enough confirmations are reached to allow full ownership of the item. In the case of in-game currencies, the user’s balance would immediately update in the game but any unconfirmed portions would be locked from spending until the appropriate numbers of confirmations are reached on the blockchain.
The BTCC Coin SDK will display confirmed and unconfirmed balances when listing BTCC and custom assets, to make implementation easy and clear. After Raiden and Casper updates are deployed on the Ethereum Network, these safeguard measures will eventually become imperceptible.
BTCC will be testing the Raiden Network for lightning-fast asset confirmation speeds as soon as the Developer and minimum viable product (MVP) releases are completed, later this year.
Token Sale and ICO
We will deploy BTCC Coin and virtual assets as ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum network.
Ethereum is the most popular and widely supported smart contract blockchain, with a huge development community and robust language support. We believe it has a strong future in game development and in creating the new decentralized internet.
A collection of smart contracts will provide core functionality on the blockchain: The Mint, Payment Gateway Contract, Smart Wallet Contract, subscription Contract, Custom Coin Registry and Top List Contracts.
The BTCC “Smart” Wallet
A key component in making everything easy to use is the BTCC Wallet. Building on existing light wallet design, the BTCC Wallet streamlines the user experience further by integrating with games and websites that the user trusts. User accounts on each trusted platform will be synced to the user’s Ethereum address.
We call this a “smart” wallet because of multiple pieces of functionality that work together to simplify the user experience:
● The Platform API is used to correlate verified gaming and website accounts.
● Transaction Requests are sent from trusted platforms directly to the wallet.
● Subscriptions are confirmed and managed by each local wallet.
● Transaction limits and thresholds enforced by the wallet’s smart contract.
● Smart Contracts are used in the background for data & displayed in a clean UI.
● Local rules can be set up for accepting and automating Transaction Requests.
Name: Bitcoin Crown (BTCC)
What is Bitcoin Crown?
Bitcoin Crown is a cryptocurrency designed for lovers of online games.
- Total Supply: 70,000,000 Token BTCC
- Total Allocation: 50.000.000 Token BTCC
- Hard Cap: $ 10,000,000 USD
- Soft Cap: $ 2,500,000 USD
- Currency: ETH
- Smart Contract: 0xc0c05862cca68b0b4c806796a6e7d965a6f18095
BTCC Token Allocation
Only 70 Million BTCC tokens will ever be created. Among them 20 Million will be send as bonus tokens. The BTCC tokens are intended to be allocated as follows:
- 60% (30,000,000) to be sold by BTCC to Crowdsale purchasers minus any bonuses applied in the Crowdsale Period.
- 20% (10,000,000) reserved by the Company to incentivize community, beta testers, marketing and strategic partners.
- 20% (10,000,000) to be distributed by the Company to the BTCC Coin Team and Advisors.
Unsold Tokens & Team Vesting
● Any unsold tokens in Crowdsale will be burned.
● Team tokens are locked for the first 6 months, and will be vested over a period of 24 months total. Team members will be transferred 25% of their tokens after 6 months, and then 12.5% every 3 months afterward. The team list may be updated during the 24 month vesting period.
● Advisor tokens are locked for 2 months and distributed fully.
Crowdsale Start and End Date
The crowdsale will begin at 5 a.m. PDT March 25, 2018 (the “Launch Date”) and end at 11:59 p.m.
PDT on April 30, 2018 or when sold out.
April 2018 BTCC Token Crowdsale http://www.bitcoincrowncoin.com
Q2 2018 Core Smart Contracts
Mobile Smart Wallet (Core features)
Q3 2018 C# SDK
Mobile Smart Wallet Updates
PC Smart Wallet
BTCC Store Modules
BTCC Forum Integration
Q4 2018 Unreal Development Kit
iOS Swift SDK
Virtual Item Trading System
Q1 2019 BTCC Mobile App
Payment Gateway Contract
Payment Gateway Framework
Q2 2019 Subscriptions
TopList Contract & UI
BTCC Coin Community App
The Executive Team
For more information, please visit:
Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3194641
Bitcointalk profile link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1925101
DISCLAIMER:This post was brought to you by Opeyemi being my personal project on Bitcoin campaign project