Bitcoin Crown – Cryptocurrency For Online Game Lovers
A new era has come Technologies are changing the world. What previously seemed to be impossible, today is already the reality. The time for changes in the gaming world has come. So,let us understand what project Bitcoin Crown is all about.
Bitcoin Crown is introducing BTCC a new cryptocurrency (ERC-20 Token) and smart contract platform that gives game developers, content creators and gaming communities the required cryptobacked value and tools for implementing and managing virtual goods. The Bitcoin Crown platform will have full support for these tokens in the next 6 months.
Bitcoin Crown will develop a powerful framework of open-source software development kits (SDKs), wallets, game plugins, virtual item management apps and a payment gateway platform.
Bitcoin Crown will be the largest gaming community creation platform online:
- 250,000 gaming communities across thousands of games worldwide
- 20 million registered gamers
- Launched in 2017, based in UK
- 70M global views per month
- Gaming focused Content Management System and Forum creator
- Millions of USD per month in virtual goods sales across BTCC community stores.
What Bitcoin Crown is here for
Virtual Goods on the Blockchain
A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods.
Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership.
The first easy to use Gaming Cryptocurrency
BTCC Coin is the first cryptocurrency with an authentic purpose for online
gamers. Earn and trade virtual goods in the most popular gaming community creation platform online.
SDKs for the Game Industry
BTCC Coin platform is made for the game industry. SDKs for multiple languages, wallets and payment platforms will be available and completely open-source.
A new gaming experience with real ownership & value
Online gamers can bring or trade their assets from game to game, community
to community, growing their digital wallet with real value as they play.
A solution to Fraud & High Fees
For every legitimate virtual item purchase 75% items are lost to fraud.
BTCC Coin minted Tokens will create trust and security with minimal transaction fees.
Backed by Communities & Creators Millions of engaged gamers
BTCC’s millions of highly engaged users socialize and work together to create unique communities, game content, and virtual economies. By providing the tools they need, BTCC empowers these creators to monetize their content.
Game value & content creation
Sandbox games, such as Minecraft, are the most popular games online. Using BTCC Coin we will promote a culture of passion, collaboration, and pride by giving players more control over their game content. Players that feel valued will keep coming back, and increase revenue and engagement for publishers and content makers.
BitCoin Crown adopts BTCC Coin
BTCC is uniquely positioned in the virtual goods market to promote and establish a Cryptocurrency. We give gamers, communities and game creators high quality tools for monetizing their gaming world.
It is estimated that for every legitimate virtual purchase made, there are 75% virtual items lost to fraud, Assets stored and managed online can be open to manipulation or chargebacks. Merchants have to deal with extra burdens, and scammers damage the game’s reputation.
High Fees and Slow Transactions
Game publishers and communities rely on third-party platforms to process virtual goods transactions. Gamers encounter slowness, opaque fund flow, and high transaction fees.
Lack of True Ownership & Rarity
Virtual items are, in-essence, licensed to the gamer and are often only available for use on their proprietary platforms. At times they can be manipulated, lost, or taken back with little recourse for the user. Genuine transparency is missing.
Locked in and Centralized
Digital items and currencies are usually locked to a single game and not transferable. Trading items outside of the game environment is cumbersome and difficult. If a player gets banned, they can lose all of their items and currency.
No open standards
There are currently no widely-accepted standards for decentralized currencies and assets in games. The user experience is often an afterthought, so users don’t know what to expect.
Expensive & time-consuming
Developing a platform for managing virtual goods is time-consuming and costly. The complexity of managing a virtual economy on proprietary infrastructure delays time to market. Security concerns introduce a further set of difficulties.
Lack of value gamification
Value based gamification features are lacking in content management systems and forum software. Users do not get rewarded in real world value for participation or contribution.
BTCC will develop tools that enable game publishers, game servers, and communities to manage virtual goods and in-game items across multiple platforms. Monetization using BTCC Coin will be a key focus with robust features and toolsets provided. Great benefits will be gained by utilizing a decentralized platform and the supporting frameworks.
Custom Coins as game items
The same mechanism for minting Custom Coins may be used to represent unique game items. In this scenario, BTCC coins would be used to mint one or more Custom Coins representing a game item that has value tied to it.
Features of the Platform
Today’s gamers and website users demand fast and snappy user interfaces.
The Ethereum network is currently limited in throughput because it has an average block time of 17 seconds (potentially up to 30 seconds).
Future updates to Ethereum aim to improve block times to 3 seconds18 (Casper) and allow transfers within milliseconds19 (Raiden).
Both of these updates are planned for late 2017 to early 2018. As the standard block times may impose some delays, we will achieve a modern responsive experience by using off-chain notifications.
Trusted Platforms will send an instant notification to the user’s Smart Wallet for each Transaction Request. When the transaction is accepted by the user and created on the blockchain, the wallet will call the Trusted Platform API with the transaction to watch. The game or website can then be updated immediately with a placeholder item or non-tradeable version of the asset until enough confirmations are reached to allow full ownership of the item. In the case of in-game currencies, the user’s balance would immediately update in the game but any unconfirmed portions would be locked from spending until the appropriate numbers of confirmations are reached on the blockchain.
A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. Constantly growing as ‘completed’ blocks (the most recent transactions) are recorded and added to it in chronological order, it allows market participants to keep track of digital currency transactions without central recordkeeping. Each node (a computer connected to the network) gets a copy of the blockchain, which is downloaded automatically.
The BTCC Coin SDK will display confirmed and unconfirmed balances when listing BTCC and custom assets, to make implementation easy and clear. After Raiden and Casper updates are deployed on the Ethereum Network, these safeguard measures will eventually become imperceptible.
BTCC will be testing the Raiden Network for lightning-fast asset confirmation speeds as soon as the Developer and minimum viable product (MVP) releases are completed, later this year.
Bitcoin Crown Coin Adoption
Coins to Community Owners
6 months following the BTCC Coin Crowdsale and the deployment of the wallet and core BTCC features, coins will slowly be released to approximately 30,000 verified gaming communities on BTCC.
The amount of coins each community receives will be calculated based on their previous store volume sales, member count, audience visits and various website activity metrics.
Adoption Bounty Program
An Early Adoption Bounty program will be put in place for any game, server, or community that begins utilization of the BTCC coin with a verified history of monetizing game content.
We anticipate huge demand in BTCC Coins as we roll our BTCC CMS integration features out to communities.
BTCC will be partnering with game developers and popular game servers of 20,000 players or higher to distribute BTCC Coins as part of bundles, in-game tournament prizes or subscription bonuses.
Benefits to the Community
- Benefits to the Community include: Gamify your website and mobile community with special BTCC Coins, Improve user participation and contributions in forums and walls, Auto-awards and prepare state-based triggers, Recap your community with in-game items on the server or game.
Benefits for Game Publishers / Creators
- Benefits for Game Publishers / Creators include: Create new tokens to represent virtual currency, game items, or privileges. , Create and manage virtual stuffs programmatically or through apps. , Create limited time or subscription based virtual goods. , Mint items that can not be exchanged or special edition items. , Set up a virtual goods store. Run a decentralized payment gateway without an intermediary. , Transparent transactions. Prepare report and commission system. , No fraud, chargeback or cancellation. , Minimum fee for blockchain transaction and no commission fee.
Benefits to Gamers
- Benefits for Gamers include: Buy & sell goods without risk of fraud. , Trade between game items from various games using Bancor for liquidity. , Bring your currency with you in any community or game and keep the value. , Having a valuable currency and rare items that can never be taken. , Use the BTTC market and social networking to find and trade game items. , Generate BTCC coins to play the game. , Convert custom virtual items straight back to BTCC Coins and keep the value.
Token Sale and ICO
We will deploy BTCC Coin and virtual assets as ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum network.
Ethereum is the most popular and widely supported smart contract blockchain, with a huge development community and robust language support. We believe it has a strong future in game development and in creating the new decentralized internet.
A collection of smart contracts will provide core functionality on the blockchain: The Mint, Payment Gateway Contract, Smart Wallet Contract, subscription Contract, Custom Coin Registry and Top List Contracts.
The BTCC “Smart” Wallet
A key component in making everything easy to use is the BTCC Wallet. Building on existing light wallet design, the BTCC Wallet streamlines the user experience further by integrating with games and websites that the user trusts. User accounts on each trusted platform will be synced to the user’s Ethereum address.
We call this a “smart” wallet because of multiple pieces of functionality that work together to simplify the user experience:
● The Platform API is used to correlate verified gaming and website accounts.
● Transaction Requests are sent from trusted platforms directly to the wallet.
● Subscriptions are confirmed and managed by each local wallet.
● Transaction limits and thresholds enforced by the wallet’s smart contract.
● Smart Contracts are used in the background for data & displayed in a clean UI.
● Local rules can be set up for accepting and automating Transaction Requests.
Name: Bitcoin Crown (BTCC)
What is Bitcoin Crown?
Bitcoin Crown is a cryptocurrency designed for lovers of online games.
- Total Supply: 70,000,000 Token BTCC
- Total Allocation: 50.000.000 Token BTCC
- Hard Cap: $ 10,000,000 USD
- Soft Cap: $ 2,500,000 USD
- Currency: ETH
- Smart Contract: 0xc0c05862cca68b0b4c806796a6e7d965a6f18095
BTCC Token Allocation
Only 70 Million BTCC tokens will ever be created. Among them 20 Million will be send as bonus tokens. The BTCC tokens are intended to be allocated as follows:
- 60% (30,000,000) to be sold by BTCC to Crowdsale purchasers minus any bonuses applied in the Crowdsale Period.
- 20% (10,000,000) reserved by the Company to incentivize community, beta testers, marketing and strategic partners.
- 20% (10,000,000) to be distributed by the Company to the BTCC Coin Team and Advisors.
Unsold Tokens & Team Vesting
● Any unsold tokens in Crowdsale will be burned.
● Team tokens are locked for the first 6 months, and will be vested over a period of 24 months total. Team members will be transferred 25% of their tokens after 6 months, and then 12.5% every 3 months afterward. The team list may be updated during the 24 month vesting period.
● Advisor tokens are locked for 2 months and distributed fully.
Crowdsale Start and End Date
The crowdsale will begin at 5 a.m. PDT March 25, 2018 (the “Launch Date”) and end at 11:59 p.m.
PDT on April 30, 2018 or when sold out.
Q2 2018 Core Smart Contracts
Mobile Smart Wallet (Core features)
Q3 2018 C# SDK
Mobile Smart Wallet Updates
PC Smart Wallet
BTCC Store Modules
BTCC Forum Integration
Q4 2018 Unreal Development Kit
iOS Swift SDK
Virtual Item Trading System
Q1 2019 BTCC Mobile App
Payment Gateway Contract
Payment Gateway Framework
Q2 2019 Subscriptions
TopList Contract & UI
BTCC Coin Community App
The Executive Team
Be a part of this incredible project. Download the whitepaper for the full scoop.
Till next time…
For more information, please visit:
BITCOINTALK PROFILE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1971452