About Bitcratic Exchange
Since inception of the Blockchain Centralized Crypto Exchanges are dominating the crypto market and more than 95% transactions are taking place in such exchange. The objective of the Blockchain is to decentralize the world. Bitcratic is here to empower the decentralized exchange. Bitcratic is a decentralized exchange for ERC 20 Tokens.Bitcratic use off-chain order book with On-chain settlement.
An important feature of Bitcratic is that placing an order doesn’t involve an Ethereum transaction. Placing an order involves signing a message, which doesn’t cost a gas fee. This means that placing an order on Bitcratic is completely free: there’s no Ethereum transaction fee and there’s no fee if the order trades. The one and only platform fee Bitcratic charges is a 0.3% fee paid by the person executing an order (paid in the instrument being sold).
• In term of usability decentralized exchanges are not user-friendly.
• Possible Blockchain bloat with Ethereum network congestion and scaling pressure (with Token sales and a slow gas price adaptation…)
• The transaction time of the decentralized exchange is slow. Sometime transactions take time to be validated on Blockchains.
• Problem of liquidity.
• Some services have to remain off-chain and have to suffer from limitations of centralized infrastructures
• Miners can preview transactions, since they validate them, which can lead to market manipulation.
• Interoperability needed for decentralized platform to interact with each other.
• Need for fiat integrations and stable tokens for lower volatility.
The problem with the centralized exchange:
Due to the centralized server, centralized exchanges are vulnerable and prone to hack. According to the research, 73% of centralized exchanges take custody of user funds, while 23% let users control keys. This arise the security issue and hackers target such exchange to steal funds.
- The problem of liquidity:
According to the research there is also problem of liquidity with centralized exchange. Because compare to the traditional market at an all-time-high, volume remains low. Besides, trading volume distributed into a few main marketplace, so no clear market leader in term of volume, which increases the liquidity problem.
When it comes to dealing with the larger volume, then several risks like potential performance issues, market manipulation, hardware failures, latency problems, and many other inherent problems associates with centralized exchange.
- Lack of transparency:
Lack of transparency and trust also a serious issue with centralized exchange. Because the process of trading and actual cost with centralized exchange is opaque where you have no idea that what is the actual transaction fee, even they can front run orders which is illegal.
• Exchange controls your fund.
• Trading happens through exchange.
• Users cannot remain anonymous while trading in centralized exchange.
• Centralized server
• Prone to hack
• Centralized exchanges are subject to government interference.
• There is limit of account withdrawal.
• Users remain owner of their fund.
• Trading happens through peer-to-peer.
• Users remain anonymous while trading in decentralized exchange
• There is no centralized server, rather it is a distributive network
• Decentralized exchanges are highly secured, so there is no chance of hacking.
• No government interference.
• No limit of account withdrawal.
Connect with Bitcratic: