Hello everyone, I will introduce a Project that created a blockchain-based decentralized micro power-grid for 1.2 billion people especially in remote areas and This project is named BitLumens.
BitLumens distributes solar power devices in areas without a power-grid and connects them to the blockchain.
To access and use BitLumens software, BLS tokens are needed. The tokens serve multiple purposes: banks need them to access the BitLumens SaaS (Software as a Service), family members use the tokens to send remittances.
Since most villagers do not have internet access to pay digitally their Solar Home Systems, BitLumens employs agents who will collect the payments in cash and buy a corresponding amount of BLS tokens from the open market. The BLS will then be uniquely associated with the solar power device.
The BLS token is an token-based ERC20 on the Ethereum blockchain. It does not represent equity in the company. Since every participant in BitLumens ecosystem will need to buy BLS from the open market, the demand for BLS will increase as the business scales.
We have developed a Software as a Service (SaaS) which is accessible through BitLumens platform. Banks, governments, utilities and other entities collected by BitLumens solar power devices and by our agents: KYC information, digital IDs, credit score records, carbon mitigation, the energy produced and consumed as well as the location of the device. All personal data is owned by the users and kept safe and private until they decide to make it available.
Through the data collected, investors can visualize the location of the hardware, the transparency of their investment and its impact in remote places.
ADVANTAGES OF BLS:
- Affordable access to safe, environmentally friendly and reliable electricity.
- Access to microloans and other financial services for billions of unbanked people.
- Avoid expensive remittance fees charged for micro-lending.
- Every token represents a portfolio of microloans collateralized by our hardware.
- Contributes to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- 15/01/2018 – Start of first Pilot
- 01/03/2018 – Launch of Web and Mobile app in Beta
- 28/05/2018 – Bitlumens Pre-Sale
- 30/05/2018 – End of BLS Pre-Sale
- 01/06/2018 – Start ICO Sale
- 28/06/2018 – End of ICO Sale
- 30/06/2018 – Launch of new Android app
- 01/07/2018 – Start of second Pilot
- 01/07/2018 – Trading BLS starts
ICO SCHEDULE AND RULES
- Stage – Time – #of Tokens – Token Price
- Pre ICO – May 28 – 30 – 10 Million4 BLS / USD (+ 40% Bonus)
- ICO Day1 – June1 – 3 BLS / USD
- ICO Day2-7 – June 2 – June 7 – 2.75 BLS / USD
- ICO Day8-14 – June 8 – June 14 – 2.50 BLS / USD
- ICO Day15-28 – June 15 – June 28 – 2 BLS / USD
Hardcap: In the equivalent of USD 25 Million
Only payments in ETH and fiat currencies are accepted. Bitlumens assists parties preferring to participate in the pre-ICO in fiat currency.
The final price will be determined one week before the start of the pre ICO reflecting the price movements of ETH until then.
The total supply of tokens is capped to 50,000,000, with the smallest available denomination being 0.0001.
- Allocation – Number of tokens (in million) – in%
- Total – 50 – 100%
- Pre ICO – 10 – 20%
- ICO – 15 – 30%
- Bitlumens – 17.5 – 35%
- Team and Advisors – 6.5 – 13%
- Bounty – 1 – 2%
USE OF PROCEEDINGS
- Hardware – 35%
- Legal – 2%
- Wages – 35%
- ICO Expenses – 2%
- Software Development – 20%
- Marketing and PR – 6%
- Total – 100%
Up here explanation from me and to join BitLumens project please Click here; https://www.bitlumens.com/ or want to know more about BitLumens please Download Whitepaper here; https://www.bitlumens.com/assets/bitlumensdata/White%20Paper%20Feb%202018.pdf and follow Social Media BitLumens below: