Software development or commonly referred to as software development is a series of processes undertaken to develop software. Software development requires prudence in designing and executing in order to fulfill the desired goal. To support it now has come a suitable platform to help the development of software and platform is BUDDY.
Buddy is the leading platform for development automation (DevOps). The automation market is growing rapidly, its turnover will reach $345 billion by 2022. The purpose of Buddy is to make life easier for other software developers by automating all the routine tasks. This will give programmers the opportunity to realize their creative potential and allow them to focus on ideas that can turn the world around.
Buddy developers plan to become leaders in the field of development automation for the following reasons:
- Their product can significantly reduce the development time and successfully solves the tasks assigned to it;
- In the presence of independent platform version for businesses called Enterprise Buddy, which is possible at any moment to start development;
- Support for giant companies such as Google, GitHub, Docker, Microsoft and Amazon;
- The presence of a proven “in the field” team of 16 developers who have been working and investing together for many years.
- Many companies run thousands of tests every day. It is very difficult to plan the work of automation programs, because to speed up the development requires several tests at the same time. In addition, the programs are very expensive and require round-the-clock support.
The platform consists of three parts:DevOps Marketplace
is a store that currently has more than eighty tools for automation, with which you can develop and deploy software. By splitting tools into pipeline, applications can be designed, tested and deployed with a few clicks. To expand the store, it is planned to attract third-party developers who will be able to place their tools in the store. They will be able to do this for free in exchange for free use of their developments in non-commercial open source projects. The developers believe that this will help accelerate the popularization of the blockchain. The curators of the platform will closely monitor the quality of the developments offered in the store, filter out violators and intruders.
Private Automation GRID
is a private network where you can deploy multiple copies of Buddy to perform multiple tasks at the same time. Users will be able to choose where to do it-on their machines, in the cloud or from the IaaS provider. With the permission system, you can configure the platform to increase and decrease copies of Buddy, as well as their on and off on a schedule.
Shared Automation GRID
P2P network, which will allow you to upload a copy of the Buddy user with a sufficient amount of resources in exchange for tokens. The network can be used when open data operations are required, and when computers on the private network are not powerful enough. In particular, it will be possible to get the results of stress tests and performance monitoring in a few minutes. Buddy will check all nodes in the network for compliance with the minimum system requirements. After sending the results of the work to the customer, the occupied space on the computer will be released. It is possible to combine work in both networks – development to conduct in a private network, and tests – in joint. This will significantly speed up the process.
For blockchain developers, Buddy is preparing a service called “Blockchain as a service”. It can be used to create any blockchain supported by the platform, enable nodes using Shared Automation GRID, and even fill the blockchain with blocks for testing.
The dAppOS module will be available for developers of decentralized applications. Using ready-to-use scripts, developers will be able to “brick by brick” to build automated paylines.
Details of the ICO, the distribution of tokens and money
As part of the sale, it is planned to sell no more than 470 million tokens of standard erc20 BUD at the price of 1 BUD for 0.0002 ETH. This is 60% of the total issue of tokens. Sale will cease to achieve the hardcap 60 000 ETH.
The ICO will be divided into several two-week stages. Depending on the time of purchase, buyers will receive a certain bonus token:
- 1-14 August-the first stage, which will sell 62.5 million BUD with a bonus of 25%;
- 15-29 August-the second stage, will sell 60 million BUD, the bonus will be 20%;
- August 30-September 13-the third stage, it is planned to sell 57.5 million tokens, bonus 15%;
- 14-29 September-will pass the fourth phase, will sell 55 million BUD c bonus 10%;
- September 30-October 14-the fifth stage, 52.5 million BUD with a bonus of 5%;
- October 15-October 29-the final stage, where 50 million tokens will be sold without a bonus.
Tokens will be distributed as follows: 60% will be sold, 20% will be taken by the team, 15% will be given to the reserve, 4% will go to the bounty campaign, advisers and lawyers, 1% – on Airdrop.
Distribution of proceeds: 50% will be spent on development and research, 35% will be given to marketing, 5% – on security, 10% – will spend on partnerships.
Development of the platform began in the third quarter of 2016. Since then, a version of the platform for enterprises has been launched, which received regular updates. After the ICO, the development of the BlockchainOps module will be completed at the end of 2018. The following modules are planned to be developed and launched in 2019: Private Automation GRID, DevOps Marketplace, Distributed blockchain, dAppOS and Shared Automation GRID.
For all information more clearly and more details you can see Linknya below :
- WEBSITE : https://token.buddy.works/
- WHITEPAPER : https://files.buddy.works/ico/BuddyWhitepaper.pdf
- FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/gitbuddy/
- TWITTER : https://twitter.com/buddygit
- TELEGRAM #1 : https://t.me/buddytoken
- TELEGRAM #2 : https://t.me/buddytoken2
- ANN THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3798597
My BItcointalk :