BUDDY-Building Apps & Services That Change the World
Buddy, partnered with industry leaders such as Amazon, Docker, Github, Microsoft, and Google, is a winning development automation platform that serves a rapidly growing market valued to become $345 billion by 2022.
Over 7,000 developers use Buddy every day across 120+ countries. Featured customers: INC. Magazine, CGI.com & ING Bank.
Our vision is to become the backbone on which talented people can build world-altering apps & services. Our goal is to take the load off millions of developers by offloading everything that can be automated – giving them back the time for being creative.
The main advantage.Developer Buddy plans to become a leader in the field of development automation for the following reasons :Their products can significantly shorten development time and successfully complete tasks assigned to it. If there is an independent version of the enterprise platform called Enterprise Buddy, which can start development anytime.Support for giant companies such as :
The presence of a proven team “on the ground” of 16 developers who have worked for years and invested together. Many companies do thousands of tests every day.It is very difficult to plan the work of the automation program, as multiple tests are needed simultaneously to speed up development. In addition, the program is very expensive and requires support all the time.Project structure.The platform consists of three parts : the DevOps Marketplace.This is a store that currently has over eighty automation tools that you can use to develop and deploy software. By unpacking the tools in the pipeline, the application can be designed, tested, and deployed with a few mouse clicks.To expand the store, planned to attract third-party developers who will be able to put their tools in store. They can do this for free in return for their free use of development in non-commercial open source projects.The developers believe that this will help accelerate the popularization of the block chain. The platform curator will continue to monitor the quality of developments offered at the store, filtering out offenders and intruders.GRID private automation.This is a private network where you can deploy multiple Buddy copies to run multiple tasks at the same time. Users will be able to choose where to do it – on their computers, in the cloud or from IaaS vendors.By using the permissions system, you can set the platform to add and subtract Buddy copies, and enable and disable them on schedule.Common GRID network.P2P, which lets you download copies of your users with enough resources in exchange tokens. A network can be used when open data operations are required, and when computers in a private network are not strong enough. Specifically, within minutes you will be able to get stress test results and performance monitoring.You will check all network nodes to meet minimum system requirements. After sending the work to the client, the space occupied on the computer will be released. You can combine work on both networks – development to perform on a private network, and test – together. This will greatly speed up the process.For Blockchain Buddy developers set up “Blockchain as a service” service. This can be used to create any binding supported by the platform, to include nodes that use GRID from the general architecture, and even to fill the block chain with blocks for testing.The dAppOS module will be available for decentralized app developers. Using a ready-made scenario, developers can “brick by brick” make automatic payments.More information about ICO.Distribution of tokens and money. As part of the sale, it is planned to sell no more than 470 million standard Token erc20 BUD at a price of 1 BUD for 0.0002 ETH. This is 60% of the total number of tokens. Sales will stop reaching 60,000 ETH fuel rods.Information.
- Symbol : BUD.
- Rate : 1 ETH = 0,0002.
- Total Supply : initially for Token Sales, 300 million BUD tokens are allocated. The final amount will depend on the bonus that will be applied in Crowdsala.
- Requirements : Tokens not sold during the Crowdsale will be burned automatically according to the distribution plan.
- Hard cover : upon reaching this cover, token production will stop, and further costs will not be accepted. The number of hard brands that will be sold in the crowd is 60,000 ETH.
- Minutes : ERC20.
- Emission Rate : New token will not be created.
Token will be distributed as follows :
- 60% = Will be sold.
- 20% = Will be accepted by the team.
- 15% = Will be given a backup.
- 4% = Go to charity campaigns, advisors and lawyers.
- 1% = From Airdrop.
Task of token :
- Public participant, ICO = 60%.
- The BUDDY command is 20%.
- Reserve fund = 15%.
- ICO, Counsel, Law, Bounty = 4%.
- Community = 1%.
Fund use :
- Research and development = 50%.
- Go-To-Market = 35%.
- Security = 5%.
- Partnership = 10%.
ICO will be divided into several stages in two weeks. Depending on the time of purchase, the buyer will receive a certain bonus token :
- 1-14, August = first stage, which will sell 62.5 million BUD with 25% bonus.
- August, 15-29 = the second stage, 60 million BUD will be sold, the bonus is 20%.
- August, 30 = September 13 – in the third phase it is planned to sell 57.5 million tokens, 15% bonus.
- September, 14-29 = will be the fourth phase, will sell 55 million BUD c bonus 10%.
- September, 30 = October 14 – fifth stage, 52.5 million BUD with 5% bonus.
- October, 15 = October 29 is the last stage, in which 50 million tokens will be sold without bonus.
You can also see the links below to clarify the ICO and the token of this project BUDDY :Roadmap :
- Q4, 2016 = Run beta test BUDDY.
- Q1, 2017 = End of beta, first customer payment.
- Q1, 2017 = Starting BUDDY Enterprise.
- Q2, 2017 = Further development of BUDDY, weekly release of new features.
- Q2, The concept of BlockchainOps uses the BUDDY automation pipeline.
- Q4, 2018 = BlockchainOps.
- Q1, 2019 = GRID personal automation.
- Q1, 2019 = DevOps Market.
- Q2, 2019 = Distributing Blockchain-as-a-Service.
- Q2, 2019 = Expert service in the DevOps marketplace.
- Q3, 2019 = Sandbox Feedback and Templates.
- Q4, 2019 = GRID of the general architecture.
BUDDY project partners :
- GitHub shopping center.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Google Cloud.
- Microsoft Azure.
Conclusion.Developer Buddy has managed to get support from world-renowned companies. The module launched for the company also speaks for him. If we add this experience from a close team, we get a promising project, which, of course, will be attractive to investors. ICO will start in August, so investors still have time to buy a coin platform with a 25% bonus.
For all information more clearly and more details you can see Linknya below :
- WEBSITE : https://token.buddy.works/
- WHITEPAPER : https://files.buddy.works/ico/BuddyWhitepaper.pdf
- FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/gitbuddy/
- TWITTER : https://twitter.com/buddygit
- TELEGRAM #1 : https://t.me/buddytoken
- TELEGRAM #2 : https://t.me/buddytoken2
- ANN THREAD : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3798597
Author : Adiba14
My BItcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1523483
My ETH : 0xE2E18D25451F94c8886a3E1Efdec747b9E3804CC