1. Project Description
Holders of the CEY token will have:
- Easy access to spend of fiat + crypto currency supported via CEY Card (physical, virtual, and debit card with mobile app for convenience) at competitive cost compared to current international debit card.
- Annual dividends (may have, no guarantees): from some of the potential earnings periodically earned by the Fund – from their financial investments, to be exact.
- Last but not least: high value tokens – CEY tokens – with a stable and stable portfolio of potential and stable-ROI assets.
What is Token Ceyron (CEY)?
The CEY Token is non-refundable and not for speculative investment.
Relationship Between the Defection
Some Definitions To understand:
Fund Objectives and Strategies
- Investment Objective: is to provide the highest ROI (return-on-investment) through a proprietary quantitative approach to underwriting credit assets, provided by Colombus Investment Management Ltd.
- Investment Strategy: driven by data science where they apply machine learning in a fully non-parametric statistical model to get the desired financial investment returns.
Market and Problems
- World cryptocurrency problem: Cryptococcus grows at high speed. Boom exponentially, you can call. That could be a good and bad sign for investors. Early birds get a lot of benefits thanks to falling prices, that’s a good sign. On the other hand, it grows rapidly as it makes new people, and even some experienced people, much worried because most crypto is not supported by any asset – it’s really risky and related to them.
- The problem of traditional banking services. Return to traditional banking services such as MasterCard. This is a huge market with lots of potential to earn profits in this blockchain hype wave.Suppose you travel to another country where their national currency is used. You bring your “comfortable” international debit card. That would be the usual ease, right?
- Problems Between 2 Worlds , By using a service like Coinbase, you can get the crypto you want from your fiat. But this new market operates only a few years. Illustration of the current maturity level of the industry is a relatively large difference between the prices in the fiat currency of Bitcoin on various major exchanges. Because of the irony, the best price comes from the vendor with the lowest liquidity in which the order may not be realized quickly or at a fixed price. Even the largest and most established providers charge as high as 7% for fiat transactions
- Other issues: Volatility and Cash Flow. Crypto or non crypto investments, there are many sub investments and if you are confident with your investment expertise, you will be burdened and your assets may drastically decrease or have a bad cash flow – turn it into a “dead” investment, not to mention getting a refund. You must need a strong portfolio with a balanced budget to secure your investment.
- Low Bank Rate: The economies of third world countries like those in Africa are highly liquidated and have a very bad financial footprint: Fewer than 10% of adults have bank accounts and over 85% of trades are cash.
- Very Low Usage Rates: In the world, 12% of account holders are in Africa. However, the level of inclusion in the financial system is very low. The behavioral analysis of paying users on average is similar to the general trend: the payment is equal to at least 60% of the transaction volume; Peer-to-peer transactions 20%; 10% call duration, 8% payment and 2% savings.
- A highly competitive market: The mobile money environment in Africa is increasingly competitive. This increased competition means that consumers have more choices. Ceyron Solutions
- Low use of debit cards: Prepaid debit cards are only used for point-of-sale purchases and services (rarely). The holder of CEY Tokens, however, has the privilege of receiving an annual dividend on a CFL card, which will be a great motivation for people to use the card.
- Lack of safe and precarious credit and stable and sustainable income for credit applicants: In Africa, most applicants lack credit. CFL wants to solve this. More specifically, the CEY Token can be considered as a source of revenue distributed to entrepreneurs as it deserves credit. In addition, loan applications have a stable and sustainable income deficit.
CFL Credit Portfolio
- Currency Transaction Fee: Currency can be exchanged at either point of sale through the application with a 3% fee for CFL compared to 3.75% of the industry average.
- Cash Advance Fees: CFL fees are not charged for ATM withdrawals at all (traditional standard fees for ATM withdrawals are 1.5%).
- Money Transfer Fees: The CFL mobile app will contain additional functionality to transfer funds in currency between merchants, as well as friends and family accounts, for free.
CFL Safety Token
- CFL intends to provide but does not guarantee, token holders with annual dividends, which must be approved by the Board of Directors and the voting shareholders.
- CFL intends to invest eighty-five percent (85%) of the proceeds received by the CFL from this Funding Offer, and the IMF, in turn, will invest in credit assets, thus seeking to create steady and growing cash flow. produce a basis for a CEY Token (Cash flow yield can not be guaranteed, and may be affected by market conditions and regulations).
- CFL intends to use simple leverage to further increase the profitability of its loan portfolio to facilitate ongoing and sustained investment to foster a credit portfolio that supports 15 CEY Token (enhanced yields can not be guaranteed, and may be affected by market and regulatory conditions).
- CFLs will enhance their ability to build their loan portfolios with leverage by providing their warehouse creditors as collateral for credit guarantees.
- CFLs intend to maintain cash, securities and token reserves at all times to ensure the liquidity of holders of CEY Token (Liquidity of assets can not be guaranteed, and may be affected by market and regulatory conditions).
- CFLs will enter into an alliance with the underwriter that will be used to reduce the risk of losing total capital. However, the use of these financial instruments is not a guarantee against any and all possibilities.
Strategic Alliance Alliance
- Coinfirm.io: CFL intends to sign a service agreement with Coinfirm.io – the market leader in KYC / AML (Anti Money Laundering) checks each token holder application.
- Ambisafe is a pioneer in blockchain technology and ICO offer companies that help the world become more decentralized since 2010. Their work has criticized projects such as Tether and Bitfinex. Recently Ambisafe is behind the success of ICO such as Polybius, TaaS, and Chronobank. CFL and Ambisafe plan to jointly develop a wallet management tool, which CFLs will use to facilitate token holder ability to manage their digital purses.
- Loyal Bank is a bank registered under the laws of Saint Vincent & The Grenadines and is a provider of debit cards that have one of the most competitive costs in multiple fiat currencies in the industry. -> This partnership allows CFLs to keep interest rates low by 1% for transaction costs.
- First, they will have Dana Ceyron, a secure portfolio built by an experienced financial management team.
- Secondly, Ceyron will also offer the opportunity to spend money, exchange and transfer crypto and fiat currencies with MasterCard MasterCard Ceyron and their exchange site.
- Finally, with so much market uncertainty, Ceyron is here to offer the only personal security token that represents Ceyron’s share of equity in order to offer security, transparency and dividend – the CEY Token.
There are 2 Teams
Token Name: Ceyron
Token Symbol: CEY
Contract Address: 0xebc71036a37451e87cc43af8ae7ac123aa750dcb
Price Per Token: $ 1.00 USD
Currency Received: BTC, ETH, LTC and USD
Number of Tokens for Sale: 250.000.000
Pre-Sales: 2 / 16 / 18-3 / 15/18
Pre-Discount Discount: 30%, 25%, 15%
Start of Token Sale: 3/16/18
End of Sale Token: When Hard
Cap is reached Soft Cap: TBA
Hard Cap: TBA