CONTRACTIUM The Contract- Fuel For Online Commercial Network
What is contractium
Contractium is a decentralized software that based on Ethereum smart contract, which helps users create smart contract easily via dektop- / mobile- / web- app.
Contractium will eliminate the print contract that required signatures between two or more parties and/or notarized by the public notary or the other third party.
Contractium, as a software-as-a-service, helps businesses use as:
1. A payment gateway (in those countries that accpet cryptocurrency as the international liquidity).
2. An online rewards system (in the rest countries of the world).
WHY DO WE DEVELOP CONTRACTIUM?
Ethereum’s blockchain technology based on the Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm and now it is planning to switch to Proof of Stake (PoS). That’s why we create Contractium, which is based on Ethereum with the Proof-of-Contract (PoC) algorithm.
We believe in the next generation of smart contracts and we are building an ethereum-based smart-contract technology to secure commercial deal between contracter and contractee on internet with Proof-of-Contract protocol.
Help contracter & contractee sign the commercial smart contract easily & trustfully.
Make commercial smart contract easy & secured.
Help users earn extra money with their online consumption.
Internet users’ smart contract application.
Eliminating print contract.
Replacing online traditional rewards/bonus system.
A BLOCKCHAIN APPLICATION
Contractium is going to be integrated in the real businesses inner network.
Contractium enables users create smart contracts easily and affordably when compared to creating and deploying smart contracts directly onto the Ethereum network.
Contractium network powered by our CTU token will empower all businesses to change the way they give rewards/bonus to their customers, make payments and deploy smart contacts.
AN INTERNET SERVICE S-A-A-S
Contractium is an internet service software for guaranteed contract agreement. More than that, as a software, it provides a set of integral features which are very useful to the businesses, marketplaces and commercial users:
- User authentication, via seamless integration of cryptographic security signatures.
- Fully customizable payment systems; easily create your own payment system for your business.
- 100% DDoS resistant up-time guaranteed by being a fully decentralized blockchain.
- No-fuss storage: Be able to store as much data as your business needs.
- Ultimate interoperability with Ethereum: everything on Contractium is interoperable on the Ethereum ecosystem and can trivially interact with everything else, from reputation to the other custom currencies.
- Ethereum server free zone: This application is developed on the blockchain meaning no need for setting up or maintaining servers.
With Ethereum, the functionality of Contractium ether as a deployment software for internet services will become more clear and easier.
OPT-IN COMMERCIAL SMART CONTRACT
A smart contract is a computerized transaction protocol that executes the terms of a contract.
A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract. Smart contracts were first proposed by Nick Szabo in 1996.
Proponents of smart contracts claim that many kinds of contractual clauses may be made partially or fully self-executing, self-enforcing, or both. The aim with smart contracts is to provide security that is superior to traditional contract law and to reduce other transaction costs associated with contracting.
In a simple example, Ethereum users can send 100 ETH to a friend on a certain date using a smart contract . In this case, the user would create a contract, and push the data to that contract so that it could execute the desired command. Ethereum is a platform that’s built specifically for creating and facilitating smart contracts.
And Contractium is developed based on Ethereum smart contract, which helps common users generate Commercial Smart Contracts, to cooperate business together in trading/business network and/or in consuming paid information on internet.
A PART OF THE BLOCKCHAIN FINTECH
A blockchain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. Each block typically contains a hash pointer as a link to a previous block, a timestamp and transaction data. By design, blockchains are inherently resistant to modification of the data. A blockchain can serve as “an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way. For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks, which requires collusion of the network majority.
The first distributed blockchain was conceptualised in 2008 by an anonymous person or group known as Satoshi Nakamoto and implemented in 2009 as a core component of bitcoin where it serves as the public ledger for all transactions. The invention of the blockchain for bitcoin made it the first digital currency to solve the double spending problem without the need of a trusted authority or central server. The bitcoin design has been the inspiration for other applications.
Ethereum was initially described in a white paper by Vitalik Buterin , a programmer involved with Bitcoin Magazine , in late 2013 with a goal of building decentralized applications.  Buterin had argued that Bitcoin needed a scripting language for application development. Failing to gain agreement, he proposed development of a new platform with a more general scripting language.
Ethereum is an open-source , public, blockchain -based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine , the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. Ethereum also provides a cryptocurrency token called “ether”, which can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant nodes for computations performed. “Gas”, an internal transaction pricing mechanism, is used to mitigate spam and allocate resources on the network. 
Ethereum’s blockchain technology based on the Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm and now it is planning to switch to Proof of Stake (PoS).
That’s why we create Contractium, which is based on Ethereum with the Proof-of-Contract (PoC) algorithm. Aiming vision to change the fintech industry together with the other peers in Blockchain era.
Contractium changes the way 02 strange users creating smart contract and proceed the deal on internet for online/offline working to get send and/or receive payment from each other fast, easily and securely.
Contractium changes the way internet users consume all kinds of paid information that make them get credited. All internet uers can earn extra money with their buying and/or consuming.
- User authentication that is done by use of cryptographic features that are part of the software
- Customized payment logic that allows users to create their own payment systems on their business websites or for personal purposes
- Secure since the software is 100% DDoS resistant due to being a fully decentralized blockchain based on the Ethereum platform
- Ample storage as users do not have to set up secure databases as Ethereum will give them the storage space they need
- Interoperability with Ethereum as everything on the contractium software can interact with everything else on the Ethereum network
- Ethereum server free zone since the application is developed on the blockchain thus users do not need to set up or maintain servers.
Contractium CTU Token & ICO Details
The CTU token is the fuel used to sign intelligent commercial contracts on contractium applications. The token will be used as a form of payment and the form of contract made between the contractor and the contractor when they make an agreement. CTU will be an incentive that will make the operation between two parties on the blockchain trustworthy. One or both parties can get extra CTU as a prize for use on the CTU network.
The price of ICO token CTU is 1 ETH = 15,000 CTU. A total of 1,500,000,000 tokens will be provided and 900,000,000 tokens will be available during pre-ICO and ICO sales. The ICO date has not been announced.
The detail of Contractium tokens:
- Token symbol: CTU
- Token supply: 3,000,000,000
- Token for sales: 1,500,000,000
- ICO token-price: 01 ETH = 15,000 CTU
- Pre-ICO & ICO: 900,000,000
- Contractium Team: 200,000,000
- Foundation reserved: 100,000,000
- Advisors & Partners: 100,000,000
- Bounty & Marketing: 200,000,000
The ICO event has 4 periods as followed:
- Private Sales: From 7th July 2018 to August 2018 ( as planned)
- Pre-Sales: From August 2018 to September 2018 (as planned)
- Public Sales: From September 2018 to October 2018 (as planned)
- Token Sales: From October 2018 to November 2018 (as planned)
Each of the 4 ICO periods has each bonus rate as followed:
- Private Sales: + 65% bonus.
- Pre-Sales: + 45% bonus.
- Public Sales: + 25% bonus.
- Token Sales: + 15% bonus.
(We save the marketing budget as much as we can to increase the bonus, bounty & airdrop for early investors via ICO events)
Target sales of each ICO periods as followed:
- Private Sales: 15% of the fund.
- Pre-Sales: 25% of the fund.
- Public Sales: 35% of the fund.
- Token Sales: 25% of the fund.
Started from 07/07/2018
The first MVP launch
The first MVPs launch: The Smart-Contract-App https://mvp.contractium.io/ [close-alpha-testing-version] Help end-users deploy (commercial) smart contracts easily, securely, trustless to work together (ex. in the freelance industry) without technical knowledge & skills.
The second MVP launch
The second MVP launch: The Tokenize-App https://tokenize.contractium.io/ [alpha-testing-version] Help business-users deploy smart contract, issue tokens on Ethereum as well as on the other blockchains.
Pre sales begins on 08/08/2018
Public sales begins
Public sales begins on 09/09/2018
ICO token sales begins
ICO token sales begins on 10/10/2018
ICO finishes & closed on 11/11/2018
Confirm listed on exchange from December 2018
EXCHANGES CONFIRMED LISTING CTU
CURRENT WORKING ON EXCHANGE’S CONFIRMATION UPCOMING NEXT
To get more information, please read our Whitepaper and also register on our Official Website to participate in this rare opportunity to become part of our developing community. Join our social media as follows:
- Website: https://contractium.io/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/contractium.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/contractium
- Telegram: https://t.me/contractium
- Medium: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10BqajJ39sen3GeulHCSxGJ7vRx9UUT4AEkbpP2OSxmM/edit#heading=h.hpqizxn29byi
- ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4602899
- Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4679022.0
BTT username: Buntel168