Introducing Cure WorldCosplay the Home of Cosplayers and Fans Around the World
Cure WorldCosplay (CW) has been operating as a community service for cosplayers and those around them (Photographers, Props Makers etc.) all over the world. They have a strong emphasis on providing community service which is characterized by self-sustainability and development. Cosplayers have various motivations for their activity, some Cosplayer want to become professional, others want more fans, and yet others are looking to share their work with groups. Photographers and Props Makers working closely with Cosplayers also have some influence on the increasing diversity of motivations. The enthusiasm of fans who support them are also on the rise, and Cosplay Economy is attracting attention as a market.
The world’s largest cosplay platform Cure WorldCosplay launches Cosplay Token (COT) to provide sustainable development to a $45bn industry. COT is aimed to become the token of the cosplay community, used for both online and offline (e.g. cosplay events) trades among cosplayers, photographers, prop makers, fans, event organizers and companies.
Problem and solution
- Sharing of content revenue – Allocating smart contracts for better revenue management. No copyright issues or revenue sharing hiccups.
- Access to settlement accounts – No need for additional settlement accounts or bank accounts. Quicker fund access.
- Transparency and trust – Better identification, evaluation and safe exposure.
- Value actualization – Receive evaluation by users and perfect your craft. Valuable market insights that actually garner praise.
- Globalization of information – No loss in translation and a true globalized sharing platform for all arts. Better global structure of art-sharing.
Additionally, using the Cure WorldCosplay ecosystem, players will be able to create and distribute their own personalised coin. This unique feature will help bring power back to cosplayers, enabling them to monetize themselves and their art. Using these coins, the interested audience can tip players, make purchases, and allow cosplayers to develop deeper relationships with their fanbase.
Currently, the ecosystem plans on issuing coins for payments, tips, incentives and reputation–making the platform a one-stop shop for cosplayers and fans. The approach also steers clear from third-party platforms and gives the power to the artists and the creators.
The platform has an international community with more than 720,000 members in 180 countries. Available in 12 languages, the platform has more than 6.5 million images and up to 430,000 people follow the platform’s official social media accounts.
THE CURE WORLD PLATFORM
Using the Cure WorldCosplay ecosystem, players will be able to create and distribute their own personalised coin. This unique feature will bring power back to cosplayers, enabling them to monetize themselves as these coins can be used to tip players as well as purchase merchandise or event tickets. Player Coins will provide an accessible platform for cosplayers to promote their identity to the continuously growing 720,000 member-base of Cure WorldCosplay, as they will be directly attainable by fans. These coins will also allow cosplayers to develop deeper relationships with their communities, as users will be able to explicitly show their support while also gamifying their experience.
As a player
1. Purchase COT
2. Within the Cure WorldCosplay platform, elect to send COT to a smart contract via the Cure Protocol. The COT acts as the reserve for your very own Player Coin – the initially generated pool of Player Coins will be sent to you.
3. Find a ticker name that hasn’t been taken, and claim it! The only rule here is it must be 5 or 6 capitalised letters, and the last 3 must be COT. For example, Kazumi Noomi could create KNCOT, and SeeU could create CUCOT. A more detailed example process is included below in Token Use-Case Examples.
These Player Coins can be used by players and their user-base in areas such as:
- Language support
- Enhancement of our SNS activities
- Contributing new revenue source for content holders
- Partnering with works that permit derivative works
- Working with organizers of the world
- Diversity efforts
- Bringing cosplay to the world
- Improve our platform
- Supporting all-things cosplay
Cosplay Token Crowdsale: https://cot.curecos.com/token-sale/
- Start: 29th of July / 00:00 (UTC)
- End: 1st of September / 23:59 (UTC)
- Minimum purchase: 0.02 ETH (250 COT)
**This ICO excludes US and Japan.
Bonuses: Upon deciding on your vesting period, Crowdsale participants will be eligible for special bonuses after the ICO.
- 3 months: +10% bonus
- 6 months : +20% bonus
- 12 months: +30% bonus
- 24 months: +40% bonus
*The total amount of COT including your bonuses will be distributed after the Crowdsale.
For more information visit
My BitCointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2293100
My ETH Address: 0xEE5E677832A32f9aCf1381B05ec7f2160550c0f2