CoVEX is a one stop trading platform for Cryptocurrency Exchange, Social Trading, Margin Trading & Lending, P2P Loan, Prepaid Card, Payment Gateway and ICO Underwriting services.
The CoVEX smart contract is based on the next-generation ERC223, where merchants can trade and exchange cryptocurrency, copy trading skills and compete with their respective trades within their investment group. In other words, we take social / copy trading, margin trading, and payment gateways to a transparent, highly secure and reliable way. The CoVEX sign-to be implemented on Ethereum Blockchain under the standard ERC223-will act as revenue generating cryptocurrency. This will allow the token holder to receive revenue in the form of transaction fees.
CoVEX tokens will be available to interested participants during ICO which is set to run from May 2018. During ICO, the total volume of 250,000,000-25,000,000 * 23% CoVEX coins will be released to interested coin holders.
Ultimately, our platform will make trading accessible to everyone and improve the overall user experience. Our platform will change the foundations of the crypto market such as start ups, petahana, merchants, consumers, and traders into viable ecosystems that increase the mass adoption of crypto currency.
- Crypto Exchange Platform Cross-border: We will create opportunities for traders and investors to buy, sell, and exchange their favorite cryptocurrencies at current prices and set at low cost.
- Social Trading Platform: Our platform will allow users to manage their funds and tokens to copy-trades from top traders and top traders can share their trading experience with new users helping new investors to learn more about the market. The platform is transparency and security will be enhanced, giving users full control over their trade funds and investments.
- Cross-border Margin Trading: Our platform will allow merchants to borrow or lend tokens for margin trading.
- CoVEX Payment Gateway: Our payment gateway will allow our users to transact easily between cryptos and fiat currencies in the future such as USD, GBP, and EUR. In the future, the wallet service will be equipped with a prepaid card or a credit card that will allow users to quickly access their funds.
- P2P Loan Service: CoVEX will implement a platform enabling lenders to lend to borrowers based on selected credit decision packages. This will be determined by the ML algorithm that assesses recommended fraud, identity and other credit rating agencies.
The CoVEX R & D R & D team is developing a stable and secure platform. When CoVEX competes with its’ development, it will actually become a one-stop platform.
Inside the CoVEX platform, traders not only exchange cryptocurrencies but also share their ideas, copy trading skills and compete with other people’s trades within the CoVEX network. We believe the social aspect between merchants, and sharing information is priceless. CoVEX provides a hybrid trading platform for merchants with excellent trading tools, volatility warnings, market updates, up-to-date news and a dedicated customer support team.
CoVEX Token is Currency Source & Cryptocurrency Funding Cost.
Beginning May 12, 2018 End of June 8, 2018 Number of tokens: 3000000 1 ETH = 3000 CoVEX
Starting July 7, 2018 End of 3 August 2018 Number of tokens: 81250000 1 ETH = 2000 CoVEX
Starting September 1, 2018 End of September 30, 2018 Number of tokens: 81250000 1 ETH = 1000 CoVEX
Distribution of tokens & Use of proceeds
Q3 2017: Initial concept and First Board Meeting
Q4 2017: Technical team was formed for Project, domain registered and website
Q1 2018: Marketing team and legal team formed, white paper
Q2 2018: Alpha version of Exchange, Beta version of Exchange, Technical whitepaper and Pre- ICO
Q3 2018: First ICO, Second ICO and Live Exchange demonstration
Q4 2018: Live full Exchange
Q1 2019: Incubator service, Underwriting services
Q2 2019: P2P Loan Service Platform
Margin Trading & Lending Platform
Q3 2019: Payment gateway
Q4 2019: Prepaid Card Services
For more information and to join CoVEX social media, please follow some resources for the following references: