Cryptocurrency Exchange is a website where you can buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrency for other digital currencies, fiat, or traditional currencies such as US dollars or Euros. There are luxury trading tools for those who want to trade professionally. Someone may need to use an exchange that requires you to verify your ID and open an account. If you only want to make trades occasionally, right away, there are also platforms that you can use that don’t require an account.
Crypto Exchanges provide many characteristics. After using and visiting many cyptocurrency exchanges, I have identified various features that separate the good from the bad:
1. Many choices for Payment methods. Exchange must have the ability to accept various options for storing and attracting fiat / crypto. Such as Bank transfers, Credit Cards, Paypal, or even cash.
2. Commissions and transaction costs are cheap and transparent. Everyone hates to be charged too high. Paying the cheapest fees is always important. Some exchanges are very transparent about how much you will pay to deposit, buy, sell, save, and withdraw. However, other places are wiser about how they take the cost of your hard-earned money.
3. User-friendly and easy to use interface and transaction processing. Users may not be intimidated when using an exchange interface. This must be easy and very understandable to use which can accommodate beginners and more advanced users.
4. Guaranteed Transactions. Exchange must allow customers to feel confident in their transactions. Exchange must provide coin proof in cold storage, users must verify their identity and location before depositing, offering and encouraging customers to use two-factor authentication, and operators refuse and reason with the regulator’s demands on how the exchange should be carried out.
5. Supportive customer service. It is important for customers to know that they can meet someone when problems occur. Good exchanges provide very fast response to customer questions, while others may take several days to get back to them.
6. Interaction of the broad cryptocurrency community. It is important for exchanges to grow with their communities so that they will be able to identify features to provide that are relevant to their customers.
When checking the exchange to meet all the needs I want, I happen to stumble into a new decentralized, CREEDEXCHANGE exchange . Creedexchange is a decentralized token market that allows you to buy and sell Ether and Ethereum-based tokens directly with other users. Creedexchange currently interfaces with the original EtherDelta smart contract and upgrades the Forkdelta backend that allows Creedexchange users to trade utilizing EtherDelta volumes and security and upgrade the Forkdelta API. I happen to know also that Creedexchange is a Forkdelta fork and currently acts as an open source, updated interface for EtherDelta smart contracts with active and public community development and support teams.
With a growing community, Creedexchange creates community / utility tokens, CreedexToken . CreedexToken Token will be a reward system for community members to provide valuable information, community services or any other useful participation in the community. Partnership with one of the safest and fastest wallet systems will be
allows easy rewards with the CreedexToken exchange tokens themselves and easy transfers between community members. Community members can use community tokens to tip each other, pay for services, or reward community members or moderators. CreedexToken tokens will also be the official currency in the CreedexToken ecosystem, which will be used as utility tokens and currencies to buy services, digital products / assets and / or tangible items in the community.
Looking at neat interfaces and features that are integrated in exchange, Creedexchange has some potential and can compete with other decentralized exchanges known in the market. Indeed, maybe a new exchange on this block might be worth checking.
You can visit their social media channel for more info at
See the exchange at https://creedexchange.tech
Twitter – https://twitter.com/creedexchange