Cryptaza- features and benefits
Here are some of the basic features and benefits we provide
- 4 – 8 Highly Profitable & Accurate Binance & Bittrex trading signals for day trade per day.
2. 25-50 Highly Profitable VIP BitMEX Signals per month: Complimentary BitMEX/Binance/Bittrex Autotrader:Our autotrade bot is Combining our high win rate trades and an automatic autotrade bot, you won’t have to stare at a screen all day as the bot will execute all the signals called out in VIP, automatically in your bitmex/binance/bittrex account. You won’t miss a trade again.
3. stop loss bot! This will make sure any trades that go above Profit target1 always end in profits, without you having to personally move the stop limit loss yourself.
4. Arbitrage bot: you can instantly determine the price difference between binance and bittrex exchanges.
5. Free learning materials and e-Books to turn you into a crypto trading expert.
6. Free trading tips and tricks with Arbitration signals available exclusively for VIP members.
7. IOS and Android app for quick and easy access from anywhere.
8. Access to our VIP Chat & Unlimited 24/7 Support.
9. The biggest secret is that there are more than 10 coins which are pumped 50% to 200% daily. We will reveal the secret of how to analyze the coin to predict whether it will be pumped within the next 48 hours.
Cryptaza uses special tools and bots for real-time monitoring and analysis of the movements on the market. These movements are all checked and verified by our expert professional traders and then shared with our elite clients worldwide, leaving millions of satisfied clients trading with us.
Our powerful Arbitrage tool accurately identifies which market has the highest potential for instant profit calculated by our algorithms and trading bot software. you can instantly determine the price difference between all exchanges.
Cryptaza Power Signals has an earning potential up to 150% profit— (Exclusively for VIP members)
Types Of Data Collected
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data’). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and Last name
We may also collect information, how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.