Cyber Security Ecosystem
The CYBR Ecosystem is a holistic, cyber security solution for the blockchain which ensures secure smart transactions occur via a portal designed to provide real-time safeguards, countermeasures and threat intelligence to the CYBR community as well as other crypto entities and exchanges who rely on our cyber security solutions.
CYBR ecosystem is powered by BlindSpot, a proprietary, powerful CYBR security engine which identifies and disrupts bad actor and associated illicit file activity that seeks to affect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of crypto smart contract transactions.
CYBR commercializes and monetizes emerging threat intelligence by turning the data into actionable intelligence. CYBR users are rewarded with CYBR tokens for their direct threat intelligence contributions to the CYBR ecosystem.
Practical application of CYBR
All Government systems go through Certification and Accreditation. BlindSpot offers malicious code protection, for both security considerations and required compliance. Guidelines found in NIST 800-53 Revisions 3+ Security Requirements for System Integrity, SI-3 Malicious Code Protection, state that malicious code protection mechanisms must be employed at information system entry and exit points, including workstations, notebook computers, and mobile devices, to detect and eradicate malicious code. BlindSpot’s continuous monitoring and updating of its known malicious file repository, provides the required real-time and monthly re-scans of files. It also alerts appropriate staff when malicious code is found, provides reports on potential malicious files, illicit activity, and offers follow-up with brief false positive reports (less than 0.01 per cent). BlindSpot helps organizations meet the mandated security requirements while ensuring continued compliance.
- BlindSpot: A proprietary software that powers a potentially borderless landscape of threat identification.
- Portal: CYBR utilizes a real-time, pedigreed data feed heretofore not available to the general public
The CYBR Ecosystem incorporates a web portal where CYBR users (the community) login to ensure secure smart transactions occur. The portal offers numerous capabilities including threat alerts, address and website verification, sending/receiving of tokens, BlindSpot downloads, and support including an FAQ, as well as access to the proprietary CYBR database of current, known and emerging threats. This portal provides real-time safeguards, countermeasures and threat intelligence to the CYBR community as well as other crypto entities and exchanges.
- Symbol: CYBR
- Total supply: 1.000.000.000 CYBR
- Priced: 0.08$
- Accepting: ETH
- Start ICO: 15 Oct 2018
- End ICO: 30 Nov 2018
- Softcap: 2.000.000$
- Hardcap: 15.000.000$
2Q 2016- 2Q 2018
– East Coast office opened (Virginia)
– BlindSpot Enterprise Solution is developed and rigorously tested
– Larger pilots are deployed
– Enterprise sales generate revenue
– The detailed design description for the CYBR Ecosystem is completed
– Over 30 Million unique, digital identifiers are added to the BlindSpot database
– The Software as a Service (SAAS) model is repurposed for the blockchain and the CYBR Ecosystem Testnet begins development
– CYBR utility tokens are generated
– CYBR Private Sale Opens
– IoS and Android client development will be completed
– Web App, API and IoC funnels development will be completed
– CYBR Testnet will be completed and BlindSpot will be accessible by Windows, Mac and LINUX users
– CYBR Token Generating Event (TGE)
– CYBR Main Net will launch
– CYBR will be listed on top exchanges for global trading
– Integration of numerous data intelligence feed providers; (some partnerships already in place)
– Integration of AI and Machine Learning platforms and frameworks into CYBR Ecosystem (some partnerships already in place)
3Q – 4Q 2019
– CYBR will market globally to disrupt and dominate anti-virus and malicious code vertical marketplaces
– Assess technology posture/market conditions; drive CYBR into as many global market verticals as possible.
For More Information Click Link Bellow:
- Website: https://cybrtoken.io/
- Whitepaper: https://cybrtoken.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/cybr-whitepaper.pdf
- ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023957
- Telegram: http://tg//join?invite=IpnOJQ6irqRQU3RpE414lA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CYBRToken/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CYBR_Official
Author: Yuni comel
My Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1350925