DABANKING DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM
Since the emergence of blockchain technology in 2008 when Satoshi Nakamoto introduced bitcoin,there have been rigorous efforts to apply the blockchain to several aspects of the global business process, Blockchain technology has been described as having the potential to disrupt many industries with low-cost transaction, immutability, and enhanced security. In the years that have followed, many other blockchain implementations have been developed with each one exhibiting unique features tailored to specific use-cases.
Blockchain has made it possible to issue just about any asset via a distributed ledger framework. With the aid of cryptocurrency tokens, these assets can be given economic value in order to initiate and validate several transactional processes. Several on-chain protocols have been developed by a number of startups and established companies alike in order to create blockchain-based solutions.
WHAT IS DABANKING?
DABANKING aims at long-term development, bringing entertainment services to the decentralized application platform, giving back power to users. The development team has come up with long-term strategies to make DABANKING a powerful ecosystem that allows millions of customers to experience our services.
Dabanking aims to increase the transparency of all transactions and reduce intermediate costs to minimum.
Dabanking aims at long-term development, bringing entertainment services to the decentralized application platform, giving back power to users. The development team has come up with long-term strategies to make DABANKING a powerful ecosystem that allows millions of customers to experience our services.
FEATURES OF THE DABANKING PLATFORM
INSTANT INCOME: As each round is more than 650% of the time, it is likely to increase the likelihood of having to pay more or less than one per cent. 500% of the amount spent on round 1 onward.
WINNING INCOME: There are four categories of treasure that a player can win when buying a ticket. The user has the chance to win a huge amount of Diamond Chcest, Rubby Chest, Gold chest and Silver chest. ALSo, a player with a ticket at the same time using one ticket.
DIVIDEND INCOME: Divined pool is designed to contain 10% of the total ETH ticket bought and all profits of fomogames. Also, every two weeks will be paid to users. 70% of the Dividend is a continuous process, the remaining 30% Dividend will be paid after two weeks.
THE DABANKING TOKEN (DAA)
DAA Token has a maximum supply of 20,000,000 DAA and is gradually exploited when users buy tickets and play games with ETH and this is the only way to get a DAA token.
DAA Token mining process has 10 stages, each stage has 10 rounds, maximum of 200,000 DAA is exploited each round.
In the first round when you buy a ticket or lose a game with an amount of 0.05 ETH, you have successfully mining 1.66666667 DAA, at this time 60% is 1 DAA directly to your wallet and 40% is 0.66666667 DAA to DABANKING developer wallet.
If you play a game that wins at the first round, you need a volume of 0.055 to successfully exploit 1.66666667 DAA and receive 1 DAA.
One of the first Dapp products of DABANKING is the FomoJackpot lottery program base on blockchain technology together with the Dapp Game collectively called FomoGame, which helps participants not only entertain after a tired day but also at the same time increase their income in an easy way.
FomoGame is an independent DApp system within the ecosystem of DABANKING built on the Blockchain of Ethereum. It promotes absolute fairness and transparency for users, thereby helping users to have a great experience throughout the applications in DABANKING ecosystem.
FomoJackpot provides player a chance to win with a very small amount of 0.002 ETH for a ticket.
Joining FomoJackpot means you have the opportunity to win rewards up to thousands of ETH at extremely low cost.
Fomo Jackpot is built as one of the first Dapp product of DABANKING. This game allows participants not only to be entertained, but it’s also a way of earning some income without stress. Participants of Fomo jackpot stand a chance of winning a huge amount of money in Ethereum using an amount as small as 0.002Eth, by buying tickets and playing the Jackpot.
Leveraging blockchain technology will help track and authenticate the real ownership of any kind of digital assets.
It will also help reduce costs for third parties.
It will also enable secure payment system.
The leveraging and integration of blockchain into game helps to increase competitiveness against old games.
With blockchain, users can easily exchange digital asset with high liquidity.
BITCOINTALK USERNAME – yetty10
BITCOINTALK PROFILE – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2407711