blockchain protocol designed for e-commerce applications,
The Decentralized Asset Trading Platform is a trading platform built to conduct transactions using third parties with Ethereum based P2P Smart Contracts that use DATP Tokens as transaction costs. Make transactions quickly, become the latest innovation transactions and exchange safely with the intended seller or buyer without having to exchange for large withdrawal fees. Our platform is a project that uses the ERC20 platform with the purpose of third party transactions using ERC-20. The crosschain protocol utilizes smart contracts that are applied to Ethereum and DATP tokens. Both of these blockchain provide a two-tier accounting system and asset transfer. Instant and low-cost transactions are driven by DATP tokens.
this platform technology are crosschain protocol and Ethereum. Sequential crossing
protocols using smart contracts are deployed on both Ethereum
and dATP signs.
GOALS AND TARGETS
The main objective of this project is to develop DATP Tokens as a third party payment tool instantly, reduce the risks associated with cryptocurrency, improve the security and profitability of digital asset investments and create incentives for project investors.
To fulfill this goal, we set this goal:
● Develop a decentralized asset storage and transfer mechanism built on Ethereum, a Decentralized Asset Trading Platform, smart contracts, cross-chain prophecy and service prophecy;
● Improve the security of transactions between users who use third party transaction intermediaries
● Develop DATP Tokens with integrated multi-currency wallets and P2P currency exchange, acquisition and exchange tools;
● Develop an open API and remove the SDK for 3d party developers.
● Use the DATP Token as a third party payment on the Ethereum Network.
With the release of RopstenTestNet, DATP is on the right track to provide a strong alternative for Ethereum application developers, especially for decentralized e-commerce applications, namely:
✓ Higher performance – full compatibility with Ethereum, including the ability to run all smart contracts Ethereum and decentralized applications (DApps), and operate 100 times faster than Ethereum.
✓ Additional security – safer than Ethereum, with proactive termination of common smart contract errors and chain management processes to transparently restore lost funds through community consensus.
✓ A better user experience – the use of Ethereum, which is more user-friendly and cheaper, is achieved with free transactions for most popular activities without losing network security.
Build the Mainframe operating system so that dApp users can download verified dApps, sign and run it. They can navigate between dApps, while having a smooth user experience by integrating e-wallets, identities, their contacts and more.
DApp, or decentralized application, is an application whose back-end code runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network. DATP sets out ways to reduce the impact of third parties on application functions, this platform connects providers and users. Buying and selling tokens in DATP is safe, simple, and uses DATP tokens as a fee.
how to enter https://platform.datp.market/ :
install / update the latest metamask
change network connection in metmask to Ropsten Test Network
Open the https://platform.datp.market/ link then connect to metamask
for mobile users:
Install cipherbrowser in PlayStore or https://www.cipherbrowser.com/
for settings, change network connection to Ropsten or Rinkeby’s test network,
open https://platform.datp.market/ in cipherbrowser
- Name – Decentralized Asset Trading Platform
- Symbol – DATP
- Decimal – 8
- Total Supply – 18,000,000,000
- Contract: 0x813b428af3920226e059b68a62e4c04933d4ea7a
- Customizable emissions – All unsold and unfilled tokens will be burned.
- How to buy tokens – Ethereum (ETH)
- Q2 / 2018 – Planning and establishment of the DATP project team.
- Q3 / 2018 – Expansion and development of DATP projects and starting ICO, Airdrop and Selfdrop.
- Q4 / 2018 – ICO, Airdrop and Selfdrop are over.
- Q2 / 2019 – Launch of the DATP beta testing phase.
- Q3 / 2019 – Launch of the DATP final phase.