DECOIN ICO REVIEW

Hey people, I come again today to share with you as usual one of the best project there is, “DECOIN” – De coin for De people.

DECOIN is a project that redistributes it’s profits within it’s stake holders using blockchain technology to facilitate this process.

Cryptocurrency has made a revolutionary breakthrough global financial services over the years, improving Market efficiency as well. Although it has it challenges too. It still has a small community, people still has little trust in the platform, and the problem of accessing funds when needed.

Decoin provides a solution to this in several ways by creating a offline-secured transaction database which aims to gain the trust of users. Also making available a costumer service which attends to customers complains, requests and question round the clock.

DECOIN aims to build a world-renowned Worldwide Customer Service to facilitate the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.

It also has the intention of sharing the liquidity pool and profits of the exchange with its contributors. Also aims to create an exchange platform for cryptocurrency users in order for them to exploit their full potential due to with the decentralized nature of the blockchain.

DECOIN created the world-renowned, quick, easy and simple exchange multicurrency and trading platform. This extends it’s exchange advantages with all its coin holders. It will also will guarantee its users an easy, relaxed and trusted trading experience to ensure the transaction is completed.

DECOIN also offers a D-TEP credit card to users which is connected directly to a user’s account. This credit card allows user to spend any crypocurrency of user’s choice, whenever and wherever. It simply works like a local credit card. Decoin has plan to open multi client bolster workplaces all around the globe, to better serve its stake holders

WHY DECOIN

The reasons why you should consider being a part of Decoin include:

  • EASY FUND LIQUIDIFICATION: In other to allow liquidity and easy access to funds, DECOIN employs the use a Credit card. This Credit Card connection is tied to user’s own exchange and trading platform.
  • SECURED PERSONAL DETAILS: Transactions do not require provision of any personal information of the user. The only information that is visible to other users is the activity associated to a specific wallet address.
  • TRANSACTION SECURITY: 97% of customer’s funds are stored offline while remaining 3% traded actively are online. To protect our customers and prevent cyber hacking and malicious activities.
  • FULL ATTENTION TO USERS : This service provides answers to any question, provide assistance or request by means of online chat , calls , email, and other means. This allows consumers to feel secure, informed and attended to.
  • ANNUAL RETURN DISTRIBUTION : The DECOIN platform designed to distribute an annual return to all coin holders, due to Proof of Stake consensus algorithm. This consensus algorithm will allow coin holders that will stake/mint DECOIN’s in their online wallet (full node) will be eligible for a 6.2% interest rate per annum, relative to the number of DECOINs they own.

ROAD MAP :

TEAM

Nadav Moshe is the found of Decoin. He has recruited a group of highly experienced individuals to be the back bone behind this project.

The company has 6 experts, some of them:

Sydney Ifergan ( Advisor ) who was seen in Initial Coin Offering Developeo (Marketing Advisor), Bitbose (Pre-ICO) (Advisor), ZeroEdge.Bet (Crypto & ICO Expert), ODUWA (Marketing Advisor), BTU Protocol (Marketing Advisor)

Vladimir Nikitin as Advisor who took part in these projects: FlipNpik (Legal Advisor), Cryptopus (Strategic ICO / Compliance Advisor), Lunch Money (TOP ICO Advisor), Worldopoly (Pre-ICO) (ICO/Compliance Advisor), Global REIT (Strategic ICO Advisor)

Giorgi Topuria (Advisor). He was seen working at Ligercoin (Advisor) ICO Startup.

CONCLUSION:

Decoin is a great project with a well experienced team. With all that has been said in this article, it is obvious that this project will be a success. Be a part of it now.

For more details, visit the following links:

Website: https://www.decoin.io/

White paper: https://www.decoin.io/Decoin-WhitePaper-v1.81-28.03-en.pdf

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/DECOIN.io/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@decoin_io

Telegram: https://t.me/xDECOIN

Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311450

Author’s details:

Bitcointalk username : LEON331300

bitcointalk profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2215507;sa=summary

Eth wallet address : 0x601D68c1800384C799E8Ac55f4F57Acf93C3fAAF

0

Publication author

offline 2 months

LEON331300

0
Comments: 0Publics: 15Registration: 01-08-2018
Authorization
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Registration
*
*
*
Войти с помощью: 
Password generation