THE DRONE PEOPLE
What are Drone?
Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAVs) also known drone, are aircrafts without a human pilot on broad. (UAVs) are a component of an unmanned aircrafts system (UAS), which include a UAV, a ground-based controller, and a system of communication between the two. The flight of UAVs may operated with various degrees of autonomy, either under remote control by a human operator or autonomously by onboard computers.
The development of the world of aviation technology is currently growing very rapidly by one of them since the emergence of unmanned aerial vehicles or unmanned aircraft, aircraft of this plane became more popular in the community, because so many applications. In this review I will cover a large project that incorporates the hum industry with artificial intelligence technology and chain blocks, namely IN AERO.
At DEEP AERO, we are building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain. We will completely change the urban transportation system by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery at your fingertips.
- DEEP AERO UTM~ Decentralized, intelligent, self-aware, autonomous drone traffic management platform
- DEEP AERO Passenger & Cargo Drones~ Vertical Take-off and Landing (VTOL) aircrafts transporting people and goods running on DEEP AERO UTM
- DEEP AERO Drone Market Place~ Decentralized market place for Drone related products and services
- Compliant~ Flight plans meet all regulatory requirements with AI driven, rules-based airspace intelligence for enterprise friendly drone operations
- Efficient~ Active or planned flights can adapt to change in airspace conditions, including wind, visibility and temperature, for optimal performance.
- Safe~ Maximum situational awareness with real-time notifications of nearby traffic, based on the flight plan and live telemetry.
- Aerial Survey
- Package Delivery
- Aerial Transportation
- Photography and film making
- Pinpoint pesticide delivery
- Forest fire fighting assistance
- Traffic monitoring
- Underground sewer,power, utility, maintenance and safety inspection
- Hign-rise commercial building maintenance and saftey inspecton
- Security and surveillance
- Pipeline survey, security. management and maintenance
- Crowd control/management
- Livestock/range management
- Power line maintenance and safety inspection
- Wind turbine maintenance and safety inspection
- Wildlife conservation
Why Use Drones For Shipping
Amazon Prime Air and Google’s Project Wing are looking forward to make drone delivery a reality. Despite all the rules, regulations and restrictions drone start-ups are multiplying in numbers. Well, U.K. is a step ahead of the U.S. in drone regulation. On the other hand, Amazon is also looking forward to roll out drone delivery in Great Britain.
Furthermore, airlines and oil rigs use drones in inspecting the hard equipments. FAA has issued certain rules to govern the use of drones. The drone innovation is already pushing the envelope well beyond the operations envisioned in the FAA rules.
Sooner or later, drones could become the secret weapon that gives local businesses a chance to compete against the speedy delivery of online giants like Amazon and Walmart.
More Information Follow Link Bellow: