DIGITAL TICKS – The First Ever Commodity – Crypto Exchange
Digital Ticks is a first crypto exchange commodity designed by pedagan and for traders. Digital Ticks Exchange is not just a crypto exchanger but also its own semi-algorithm platform provider. DTX will be a power packed by many advanced features including all the basic features of an exchange required by a novice trader for a professional trader.
DTX makes extra precautions to avoid all kinds of hacking such as DDoS attacks, phishing attempts, and perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing. DTX has been applied with a powerful behind-the-scenes technology that can handle heavy volatility in the crypto market as well as commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second. Digital Ticks Exchange will not charge any transaction fees for the first few months from the beginning so give traders to trade on zero transaction fees. DTX will provide volume based incentives for high frequency traders (HFT) that will give them room to maintain higher profitability in trading.
With the advent of the cryptocurrency and the blockchain world, the crypto asset exchanges have also become popular. However the technology behind making such trade is still evolving and that is where Digital Ticks aims to make a difference. This is an upcoming business model that proposes trades to be conducted on the basis of smart contracts. With the use of block chain methodology the transaction records that would be created would be indelible and come with time stamps. This would make the decentralized framework offer secure trading options for all. The platform would offer several unique features as listed below.
FEATURES OF DIGITAL TICKS
This platform would offer the following features:
- It would provide trading for different crypto assets that emerge in different market segments.
- It would enable crypto asset exchange and trading options.
- The trading platform would have intuitive and user friendly interface that can be understood easily even by novice traders.
- The trading platform will help traders make the most of the volatility aspects in the crypto commodity and asset market.
- It would include advanced security features that would prevent phishing attempts and DDoS attacks.
- The system would be robust enough to handle trade in crypto assets in large volumes.
- Users who start trading on the system need not pay transaction charges initially; those who trade in high volumes would be incentivized accordingly.
- Users would be assured of the fairness of trading results due to the blockchain framework that the system would be based upon.
- There would be prompt and responsive customer support to aid traders as they transact with the system; this will ensure that users get real time help as required.
- Crypto – Crypto Currency Pair – This one’s pretty straight forward, it will offer what typical crypto exchanges offer, which is crypto to crypto pairings: nothing to see here.
- Commodity – Crypto Pair – Probably the difference maker for the exchange. Will Support BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, DTX, Gold, and Silver right away. It doesn’t really describe in the white paper what will be involved with trading commodities specifically which would have been a nice inclusion, but I’m sure specifics will become more clear moving closer to beta.
- Spot Trading – Only trading cryptocurrency, I actually had to look this up, since this isn’t a common term for me. “A spot trade is the purchase or sale of a foreign currency, financial instrument or commodity for immediate delivery. Most spot contracts include physical delivery of the currency, commodity or instrument; the difference in price of a future or forward contract versus a spot contract takes into account the time value of the payment, based on interest rates and time to maturity” – Investopedia.com This might be an answer to how the Commodity-Crypto pair works from above. This will be updated once I confirm or deny this information.
- Futures – Futures prices are an agreement between a buyer and a seller to exchange goods at a future date. In Crypto this can be for any future price of a token or things such as forks that aren’t even in existence yet until a future block is mined. Futures trading is used quite often by Wall Street Hedge fund managers, and will bring a different type of liquidity as compared to everyday crypto or gold traders.
SECURITY SPECIFIC FEATURES
- Decentralized On-Chain Exchange – Blockchain verification for data, security, etc. This one is a no brainer.
- Cold Storage – “Cold storage in the context of Bitcoin refers to keeping a reserve of Bitcoins offline. This is often a necessary security precaution, especially dealing with large amounts of Bitcoin. ” -Digital Ticks Whitepaper This is really cool, and something I would want to see with all exchanges going forward. It’s just the smart thing to do, even if at times it leads to an hour or two of not having access to funds. Security of funds is such a big issue because most people leave far too great amounts on an exchange where it is at risk or end up trying to manage their wallet themselves without a cold wallet and end up being at more risk. This may be a perfect solution that will protect *most* funds from a large scale attack.
- Multi-sig wallet, 2FA Authentication, DDoS protection – all pretty standard features of larger exchanges in 2018, but it’s nice to see they will be there out of the box.
TRADING SPECIFIC FEATURES
- One Million TPS – You read that right, one million transactions per second will be possible with this project. Really cool considering their roadmap is predicting over 1000 trading pairs (wow, wouldn’t that be cool? lol) One of my biggest gripes with some of the larger cryptocurrency exchanges is just the general lag during bull runs because the hardware simply cannot handle the volume. I’ve lost quite a lot of money because of crashes over the years due to not being able to place an order or sell an order at an inoppurtune time, so the speed is pretty important feature for me.
- Single Click Portfolio View – Simple as it sounds, a detailed view of your portfolio with a single click. It says in the description that multiple instruments will be included (futures) so maybe it will give a breakdown of what is a coin you own, what is a future you own, and when will the deal actualize. I would like to see multiple breakdowns of BTC/USD at the click of one button and would like to see a feature like time machine trades (how this trade is doing vs just staying in BTC or ETH in the past. Another nice opportunity here would be to show past charts for specific tokens or past commodity charts with historical pricing since before the exchange went live.
- OCO (One cancels the other) Order – “Trader can place a square off order as well as the stop loss order simultaneously on the exchange and as soon as either of the order gets hit another order would automatically get cancelled, thereby provide trader with an ease of doing trading. ” -Digital Ticks Whitepaper This feature is something I wish all exchanges had. Square off orders are typically a day trader stock market term that basically means buy a certain amount of shares and then later that day sell the shares automatically in hopes of gaining a profit. Not sure how this works with a market that never closes, but maybe its just a philosophy of a day trade by a specific amount of open time left up to the trader. Still though it basically just sounds like a stop limit as a stop loss and a stop limit desirable price can be set simultaneously with the same stack. This would be quite useful, so you don’t have to rely on things like trailing stops so heavily.
- Hot keys! – So this one really excites me. As a big time gamer and film editor, I would love to bring the power of hotkeys to my trading. Certain tasks are just way too many key presses or mouse movements, and I think this is a huge opportunity to set a new standard here. It doesn’t really state whether the hotkeys will just represent one step tasks or record-able macros, but I think this would be brilliant if it allowed this level of customization. Still even basic hotkeys is a huge step forward when you’re potentially doing similar tasks thousands of times a month.
WHY CHOOSE DIGITAL TICKS?
In the market for crypto assets, expanding at an exponential rate, there is much viability for a trading exchange model in such assets and commodities. What would differentiate this model from others would be the trading algorithm and how well it is executed in a safe and lucrative manner for the traders. The ICO program of the company is about to commence in its public sale forum. Hence it is a good opportunity to invest in the program and gain ownership rights of tokens in the system. As the system launches and demand for the tokens increase, this will only make the token holders enjoy more profits from their ownership rights of this venture.
DIGITAL TICKS ARCHITECTURE
TOKEN SALE AND ICO
- Name: DTX
- Platform Token: Ethereum ERC 20
- Purchase Method: BTC / ETH
- Token Type: Utility
- Sales Period: 25.03.2018 -14.04.2018
- Selling Price: 1DTX = 0,30USD
- Public Sale Period: 15.04.2018 -15.05.2018
- Public Sales Token Price 1DTX = 0.375-0,700 USD
- Soft Cap: USD 5.7 Million
- Hard Cap: USD 30 Million
- Unsold tokens will be burned after the Token sale expires
TOKEN DISTRIBUTION AND USAGE OF FUND
- 15/12/2017 – Idea Generation (Project Start Up)
- 02/01/2018 – Development of User Interface prototype for Investors
- 20/01/2018 – Planning of Launching DTx Token Sale
- 15/02/2018 – Whitepaper circulated to Angel Investor
- 07/03/2018 –Digital Ticks website goes Live and Whitepaper goes Public
- 25/03/2018 – DTx Pre Token Sale begins
- 15/04/2018 – DTx Public Token Sale Begins
- 15/06/2018 – DTx Token sale Ends
- 20/06/2018 – Launch of DTx Tokens on Leading Exchanges
- 01/08/2018 – Launch of Digital Ticks Exchange (DTx) v 1.0
- 15/08/2018 – Mobile Apps released
- 15/09/2018 – Listing of additional Alt Coins
- 25/03/2019 – Annual Ceremony
- 15/05/2019 – 1000+ cryptocurrencies listed, daily exchange volume expected 200000+ BTC.
- 15/07/2019 – One of the Top 10 worldwide cryptocurrency Exchange Platforms
- Quarter 4 2019 – Listing of Digital Ticks Exchange IPO on recognized Stock Exchange
For more information, please visit:
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1847143