DRIFE is a decentralized ride-hailing platform powered by blockchain with the intent of empowering value creators within our ecosystem – these include the drivers, commuters, and community developers. DRIFE plans to disrupt the existing business model and remove the corporate intermediaries involved in the transactions. Our ride-hailing platform has created a new paradigm for the ride-hailing industry. We are the first platform in this niche to express the full features of the decentralized ride-hailing economy. With the power of the Blockchain technology, the DRIFE platform strives to bring a new paradigm to the ride-hailing platform and solve the horde of issues that have emerged from the current model of centralized business. The growth of the platform not only contributes to the objective of DRIFE but also enhance the overall value provided to all the stakeholders concerned like driver’s income, commuters fare, cybersecurity and transparent governance.
he to precise the total options of the suburbanised ridehailing economy.
The Ecosystem: price CREATORS & EXTRACTORS
- Their platform is meant to reward contributors with incentives towards the event of the scheme. Through the DRIFE design, they’re able to fully provide the simplest service apply to change all stakeholders in our economy to derive most utility satisfaction from their product.
- Drivers: It empowers the drivers in their scheme to receive the entire fare paid by the passengers as a result of our ‘no commission’ feature.
- Commuters: It empowers the rider through their dApp to possess the simplest experiences per ride each in terms of platform multiple-option options and through their journey.
- Developers: It incentivizes developers to make helpful tools and options to expand the platform’s economy.
- No Commission: DRIFE aims at shifting the main focus from the present commission-based platforms to a decentralized network with a replacement economic model, wherever 100 percent of the fare paid by ‘commuter’ goes on to the ‘Drivers’.
- Incentivise Social Platform: DRIFE provides extra incentives to its network users tributary towards the platform’s betterment through social interaction and network building.
- Governance: DRIFE believes in a very democratic engagement of network participants towards monetary and operational higher cognitive process for the platform.
- Safety: DRIFE values the protection of the commuters and endeavours to hold out multiple security checks on the drivers before on-boarding and while in commission. DRIFE conjointly provides infrastructure for broadcasting Emergency SOS signals among the community to solicit facilitate.
Drife token, DRF could be a utility token which will conjointly perform as a
currency inside our platform. it’ll be accustomed execute ride
payments, access loyalty rewards and staking functions on our
- Blockchain type: EOS
- ICO Token Type: ETH ERC-20 Compliant Token
- Token symbol: DRF
- Total supply: 325 Million DRF tokens
- Economic model: 1-3% annual Inflation
- Whitelist: YES
- KYC: YES
ICO Tokens Details
- DRF tokens will be pegged at the value of $0.25 USD 50% of token supply in ICO for sale: 162,500,000 DRF.
- Soft cap: 32,500,000 DRF (20%).
- Hard cap: 162,500,000 DRF (100%).
- After the ICO these utility tokens aren’t simply restricted for services however conjointly sold-out on exchanges.
- The Driver and rider bonus tokens area unit to encourage loyalty from DRIFE customers, this may be distributed in style of free miles to the first parent of DRIFE APP for travel, and this is often given to each rider and drivers for adding new individuals to their network.
Token Allocation Forecast
- Distribution: Overall, 325,000,000 tokens will be released. The hard cap of the tokens for sale is 60%. The remaining 50% of total emitted tokens will be divided amongst the Private sale (10%) Social Incentive (10%), Development pool (5%), Team members (5%) founder (10%), bounties and Airdrop (3%), Referral, Rewards and Bonus-5%, Advisory (2%).
- Funding Allocation: All funds contributed as a part of the pre-sale are used for development, testing and unharness of Minimum Viable Product(MVP). moreover, these funds are wont to support community building campaigns. Funds contributed as a part of ICO are spent on rolling out the ultimate version of the platform and its thought adoption. Areas on that ICO funds are spent embrace product enhancements (including bug bounties), third party audits, testing, selling and reserves for any potential contingencies. Break down of funds which will be spent on every space are often seen within the given chart to the left.
- Q1 – 2018
The idea of Decentralized Taxi
Conversion of idea into Business Plan
- Q2 – 2018
Listing of Drife to EOS index & other EOS projects
Social media profiles
- Q3 – 2018
DRIFE Technical Architecture on EOS Blockchain
- Q2- 2019
Drife to go live – Phase 1
- Q1 – 2019
Pre Launch & Exchange Listing
Beta version of Dapp & Drife launch
- Q4 – 2018
Demo version of Dapp
- Q3 – 2019
Phase 2 Launch
Drife to go live – Phase 2
- Q4 – 2019
Phase 3 Launch
Drife to go live Phase 3
- Q1 – 2020
- Firdosh Sheikh: Co-Founder & CEO
- Surya Ranjith: Co-Founder & CFO
- Abhijit Roy: CTO & Architect
- Mario Pacudan: Chief Marketing Officer
- Arpit Sharma: Chief Operating Officer
- Andrew Willis: Chief Strategy Officer
- Debraj Ghosh: IT Infra Consultant
- Mudit Marda: Lead Blockchain Developer
- Abhilash Verkey: Marketing & Research
- Emmanuele: Content & PR
- Syed Adil Nawaz: Product Designer
- Samarth jain: Legal & Compliance
BTT Profil link: