Ellcrys Token Sale
A community contract describes an entity that allows one or multiple collaborators build open source organizations offering software products and services such as a website, API, smart contract, packages, frameworks etc. Collaborators push and pull code to and from the network, perform governance functions by creating, approving proposals and receive compensation from the network. A community contract can be deployed to centralized cloud hosting platform if it is a web app/service or compiled and loaded on the network as a smart contract for processing transactions.
Ellcrys is on a mission to create an ecosystem where open source collaboration goes beyond offering contributions during free or leisure periods to one where collaborators can build open source enterprises that can be proftable, thus, enabling them to spend more time building great products and improving open source
It is their believe that collaborators should be able to work on open source projects full-time, earn and live comfortably. To achieve this, Ellcrys offer a platform where contributing to open source is natively rewarded and various contribution models to allow open source contributors create revenue generating and sustainable projects. An ecosystem where open source is proftable to contributors will ultimately improve the quality of contributions and products.
Ellcrys’ goal as a network is not to become another decentralized network with the purpose of making centralisation irrelevant — Ellcrys is not anti-centralisation.Ellcrys leverages on blockchain technology to provide and enforce transparency between collaborators, node owners and the Ellcrys organization. Contributors can collaborate to build products meant for centralized systems or ones meant to be executed decentrally.
Ellcrys will actively work with centralized technologies and entities while enabling openness and transparency through blockchain technology
Ellcrys’ communities need a mechanism to reach agreement on topics or issues surrounding operations. Te model employed by Ellcrys is a Proposal/Approval Voting scheme where contributors create proposals and solicit approvals from other contributors. A proposal describes a type of predefned action that must be approved to by 2/3 of contributors. Ellcrys will support weighted membership where members of a community contract gain more voting powers based on the amount of stake they own.
- The Contribution Of The Branch
- Contributions To The Task
- Contributions To Publications
- Donations Paid Branch
- Contribution Pending Branch
- Great books distributed
- Consensus Methods
The sales plan and budget Ellcrys Token
- Pre-sale release date: 1 February 2018
- Pre-sale ends: April 1, 2018
- Duration: 8 weeks
- ELL is available: 800 million
- Price: $0.1/ELL
- Week 1:30%
- Week 2:20%
- Week 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8:5%
- Sale launch date: 1 June 2018 Token
- Pre-sale ends: 1 July 2018
- Duration: 4 weeks
- ELL is available: 900 million
- Price: $0.35/ELL
- Week 1:30%
- Week 2:20%
- Product development and Staffing 60%: this allocation will be used to recruit the top talent in the area of Silicon Valley and around the world. Our team currently consists of talented software developers, mobile, user experience design and management/personnel. Additional new talents will greatly strengthen the team and speed up product delivery time.
- 20% marketing: our marketing Goal is to grow the adoption by reaching developers,designers, makers, testers.
- 10% Security: the importance of security cannot be overstated. Allocation of that going towards hiring and consulted with security experts to investigate our algorithm and algorithm system have also been sponsoring bounties bug/security.
- Law of 10%: at a time when the legal implications of technology blockchain is not clear, this portion of the budget will be used to hire an outside counsel to help us do the figures out all the legality with regard to the Ellcrys.
- Social Media Campaign: 25%
- Blog/Media Campaign: 20%
- The campaign Translation: 20%
- The signature campaign: 35%