ENDO is a Blockchain, a protocol, and various data verification services. The Ecosystem of the ENDO protocol creates a decentralized environment for verified data. Data that people and robots will be able to trust: remotely, instantly, and safely.
Using the ENDO protocol, you can create private and public Blockchain, configure levels of access to information, the conditions for data exchange between different organizations, and depersonalize and protect data.
On the basis of the ENDO protocol, applications have been created that allow the transfer of paper documents with ink signatures to digital ones; a person can receive a digital certificate of their identity; brand things to create a digital passport of authenticity.
Anyone will be able to create their own applications based on the ENDO protocol as early as the beginning of 2019.
The ENDO Ecosystem allows organizations and users to participate in the information exchange process and use the services with the ENDO token.
All ENDO applications and products have one goal – to create a single, secure and certified environment for any type of data.
Now you can manage your personal, corporate, and public information about achievements, awards, indicators, transactions, etc., using the ENDO platform. By your consent, the platform provides secure access to your stored information to third parties.
Distributed Registry Technology
Blockchain technology-enabled companies to supply more reliable systems for verification and data management. Distributed registry technology can provide an easily accessible tool that can improve business processes of data exchange, asset management, system state changes.
Cryptographic algorithms prevent the appearance of false information between the participants in the event that it falls into the hands of scammers.
These functions allow companies to maintain the security of confidential commercial/personal data and at the same time to be efficient and easily manageable, for example, medical or financial institutions.
ENDO Protocol is a set of rules, algorithms, and business process logic, describing the interaction of subsystems among themselves. The ENDO protocol regulates the overall interaction between network units, allows them to communicate securely and transfer data among themselves. ENDO Protocol describes the following entities and processes:
- Data verification.
- Hashing, data encryption.
- Algorithms for providing access to data.
- Cryptography The cryptography used to protect data, and the interaction between applications.
- Structure of the open and closed software interface.
- Ontology of the data.
- Structure of data storage, the structure of interaction with local and cloud storage.
ENDO Core is the foundation for all applications that are integrated with the network of Blockchain. Core performs functions that do not require a high level of trust and can be executed centrally.
ENDO Core is an open source desktop application. Core tasks include:
- Encryption, hashing of data.
- Receiving files from the repository.
- Transfer files to the repository.
- Integration with the network of Blockchain.
- Recording and working with databases.
- Scheme of interaction with other applications.
- Storing data-type models.
- Providing an API for integrations.
The general logic of designing an application on a platform consists of two blocks.
The “application logic” reflects the main functionality of the application (the functional depends on the specifics of the application and can be any). The functional of the application describes the rules of working with the user and the general business idea of the application. Additional data models can also be added there.
ENDO Core is responsible for encryption and data transmission logic, communicating with the network of blockchain via API. GoApp Logic implements the merge task between the file store, the database and the API, allowing you to implement the task of linking a particular file to the repository with a record of the file in the database. GoApp Logic allows you to send data to the API on the Blockchain.
Blockchain is an important link in the system and contains data and logic that require a high level of trust. Since, from the point of view of the cost of storage and data processing, Blockchain is an expensive solution, it is necessary to select the minimum required a set of tasks to ensure the proper level of trust.
- Data verification, storage, and creation of hashes of data.
- Authentication of users and companies.
- Storing of open data of applications and companies (application identifier in the network, open documents about the company owner, etc.).
- Managing tokens and their transactions.
- Decentralization of the logic and data of the scoring system.
- Ensure the download and execution of custom smart contracts.
EToken is an internal platform token. EToken is the only means of exchange that can be used to pay for checking data and exchanging data between users of the system.
The Token – ET
Total Token supply – 100m
Token sale – 40%
Team – 14%
Advisors – 12%
Bounty – 2%
Liquidity fund – 15%
Incetivization + C-Pool – 15%.
Etoken price = 0,375 USD.
More info: https://endo.im/. Investors don’t need to be Whitelisted.
Why do we need EToken?
- Verification of data – the process of storing information on Blockchain. The decentralized platform is supported by nodes, respectively, a token is needed to stimulate network members to maintain the system.
- EToken is needed for data exchange between organizations – they set the cost of data exchange between each other.
- Etoken can be used when receiving services or paying for goods related to the use of verified data.
- EToken is used to vote for the development of the protocol and determine the economic parameters of the system.
- EToken is used to stimulate developers who create applications on the open Blockchain protocol of ENDO. The percentage of ICO tokens from transactions through the application is awarded to the creator of said application.
Get detailed information about ICO marketing and planning strategies by reading ICO planning guide and ICO marketing guide
USA, China, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, Iceland, Thailand, Afghanistan, Burundi, Balkan, Burma (Myanmar), Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic Peoples’ Republic of Korea, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zaire, Zimbabwe and countries or territories or individuals under the sanctions of the United Nations or the European Union or countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited.
ENDO Protocol team members and advisors
ENDO Protocol ICO review and analysis
Below you read our objective review and analysis of ENDO Protocol .
- Enthusiastic team with a good business track record to operate in data verification
- Development has progressed quite fast, as the platform has already technical readiness to fully integrate internationally recognized Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy services, as well as entire information databases of universities and archives worldwide
- The project has quite stunning visuals and materials for promotion
- Team and advisors have reserved a total of 26% of tokens which is quite high
- The added value of a separate utility token to pay for services on the platform is a bit uncertain
To know more details visit at-