Venture Capital is an investment in the form of financing in the form of capital participation into a private company as a business partner (investee company) for a certain period. In general, this investment is done in the form of capital surrender in cash in exchange for a number of shares in the company’s spouse. Venture capital investment usually has a high risk but gives a high yield.A venture capitalist (VC), is an investor who invests in a venture capital company.
These venture funds manage investment funds from third parties (investors) whose primary purpose is to invest in a company with high risk so that it does not meet the requirements of the standards as an open company or to obtain loan capital from the banking. Venture capital investment can also include the provision of managerial assistance and technical. Most of these venture funds come from a group of well-established financial investors, investment banks, and other financial institutions that make fundraising or partnerships for the purpose of the investment. Capital investments made by venture capital are mostly done on newly established companies so that they do not have an operational history that can be a record in order to obtain a loan. As a form of entrepreneurship, venture capital owners usually have voting rights as a determinant of the direction of company policy in accordance with the number of shares owned.
With blockchain technology, and cryptocurrencies in particular, which have recently been the subject of major media attention, it seems appropriate to explore the role of venture capital in a decentralized market. Blockchain technology is growing in popularity as large companies and start-up companies alike see emerging markets for various applications beyond crypto, including documenting legal contracts and shipment tracking. Blockchain is basically a new way to store and record transactions; At first glance it seems very similar to a general ledger or a traditional database, except for the fact that “blocks” are all interconnected cryptographically, thus forming a rigorous system of fraud, corruption, etc.Introducing a new Project that will bridge the usual venture capital upgraded with blockchain technology that is EQUI
EQUI is a web-based application on the popular Ethereum blockchain. Projects are showcased on the platform and participants use EQUI tokens to acquire a stake in projects. Upon completion of the project, returns are then distributed to the venture’s investors.Through a unique reward structure, each EQUItoken holder will benefit from the returns generated from the realized project, ensuring that all interests remain aligned throughout the life of the project. EQUI strives to reward participants who share our vision, offering an enhanced incentive structure for those who invest their EQUItokens in the underlying investment projects that are on display on the EQUI platform. Investors who have commitment to opportunities on the EQUI platform will receive 70% of the profit generated.
There is no limit to the number of projects that have been selected to be invested.
In return, Investors will receive further EQUItokens allocation through the EQUIcredits loyalty system, which is calculated at 5% of the EQUItokens investment amount.
Increase Token Value
Indirect Project Returns
Direct Project Return
Holders who purchase EQUItokens and keep them on the EQUI platform without investment will receive a 5% profit generated from the realized investment portfolio. It provides tokens held for 3 months prior to distribution.
Increase Token Value
Direct Project Return
The trader who buys EQUItokens and buys and sells them on third party exchanges receives improvements in the token price.
75% of all profits are returned to Investors and Holders. The remaining 25% goes to the EQUI Investment Team as a performance reward. This structure has been designed to ensure that the interests of all parties stay aligned over time so as to provide maximum value to all stakeholders.
The EQUI platform utilizes the Ethereum blockchain to process and store credentials, information, and transactions, including the acquisition of project stakes, distribution of profits and investment returns, as well as investor rewards, its whitepaper said.
PRESALE will run from March 1 to March 8.
A minimum $100,000 investment is required to participate in that with a 25 percent bonus incentive.
The public ICO will run from March 8 to the end of the month. The project will have 250 million tokens in supply, of which 65 percent will be released for sale to investors, with each token priced at 50 U.S. cents.
Barrowman and Mone (founder & co-founder) have collaborated before. They launched a residential and commercial property development in Dubai last year valued at 250 million pounds ($350 million), with residences that can be purchased in bitcoin.
For more information visit the following link: