EQUI ~ Venture Capital Investments Transformation

What is Equi?
EQUI is the fusion of a new cryptocurrency with a revolutionary investment platform built on blockchain technology. Equi is a Platform that focuses on providing venture capital services using Blockchain technology as the basis of its development. Equi provides to users, a venture capital, which will provide a better and safer investment opportunity. Equi will be a venture capital that will be a solution related to the problems facing the market today.

Holders of EQUItokens will have access to the platform and the opportunity to choose investment projects. All projects will be evaluated by the EQUI Investment Team prior to publication. Then the stakes can be purchased in projects of interest by investors and users of the platform using EQUItokens. EQUI thanks to the Ethereum-protocol technology with its smart contracts will allow all qualified participants to take advantage of the revenues generated from the participation in the project. The unique structure of EQUI is successfully balanced to ensure that the interests of all parties remain aligned at all times thereby deriving maximum value for all investors. 75% of all profits will be paid to investors and tokens holders. The remaining 25% will be used to support the EQUI Investment team as a reward for the performance of their duties.

Venture Capital
Venture capital is a form of financing that is provided by individuals, firms, or institutions to small, early-stage, emerging companies that are deemed to have high growth potential but don’t have access to equity markets. Such investments are generally classified as higher risk as the companies are less developed, and capital invested is often illiquid. However, when the right ventures are selected, these companies are capable of providing impressive returns.

Stages of Venture Capital Investment

  • Seed stage
  • Early stage
  • Growth stage/Series A/B

Summary of Investment Strategies & Returns

8th March 2018 – 15th March 2018 + 15% Bonus
15th March 2018 – 22nd March 2018 + 5% Bonus
22nd March 2018 – 31st March 2018 (EXTENDED UNTIL 30 JUNE!!!)
Token Name: EQUI
Total supply of EQUI tokens: 250,000,000
Price of the token: $0.50
Accepted Currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC & XRP

EQUI tokens are ERC20 tokens that will allow to access the EQUI platform and give their holders the opportunity to invest in EQUI’s projects. With this opportunity, We invite you to enlarge this Platform, to reach the Broader Society. We will release the Token under the name “EQUI Token”, here is the data.

Unsold tokens – 50% will be distributed to the ICO participants on a pro-rata basis. The remaining 50%
will be distributed back to EQUI and will be used to support future investment projects.

Token Distribution
Public/Token Sale – 65%
Founders – 12%
EQUI Team – 15%
Advisors – 6%
ICO Bounty Rewards – 2%

Road Map

More Info
Website: https://www.equi.capital/
Whitepaper: https://www.equi.capital/whitepaper/EQUI_Whitepaper_050218.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/equicapital
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/equi_capital
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/equi.capital
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2888110.new#new

Author: Hurricanecol
My Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1576406


Publication author

offline 11 months


Comments: 0Publics: 123Registration: 14-03-2018
Войти с помощью: 
Войти с помощью: 
Password generation