The current problems in the production of crypto-currency are expensive equipment, rising energy costs and a slow return on investment. Mobile devices are not designed for this purpose, it overloads the battery and eats storage space, which makes it inoperable. Exchange platforms earn billions of dollars from the content of their users. These revenues do not affect users. Only the platform gets the most revenue.
That’s why for its flagship product the ERN project represents a portable intelligent device. Mindé Pocket Miner is the first portable device with the latest development, supporting the installation of a crypto-currency purse and mobile application.
Listern is the latest audio platform, with songs, voice clips and audio books. Listern uses Blockchain technology to distribute profit evenly among advertisers, authors and viewers. The Listern platform offers the latest Ecosystem, allowing the viewer, advertiser and author to publish, distribute and listen to audio, accumulating ERN in Ecosystem.
Mindé Pocket Miner is a portable intelligent device that integrates: microSD memory card, touch interface, camera and battery, which can also be used as a power source. Also Mindé Pocket Miner, will be used as a purse for tokens and crypto currency. Mindé Pocket Miner uses integration and support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
ERN is an ERC-20 token, released on Blockchain Ethereum. Using ERN, you can purchase products and services, such as Mindé Pocket Miner. The task of the project team is to provide the latest and up-to-date technological know-how to overcome the difficulties faced by experts in crypto-currencies.
– The beginning of cooperation of partners with a team of developers.
– The founders and their main team determine the feasibility of the platform and its ecosystem.
– A set of additional developers.
– Marking the idea in the WHITE PAPER and other technical and legal documentation.
– Writing the concept of work in the technical documentation for the platform LISTERN Platform and Minde Miner.
– Launch of the prototype of bonus system development based on LISTERN Audio Sharing (ERC20) for listening to an audio file.
– Negotiations and partnerships with clients and investors for the ERN project.
– The announcement of Airdrop, Whitelisting and Bounty.
– Completion and publication of White Paper.
– Release of the MVP bonus system LISTERN Audio Sharing Plarform, based on the binding chain in the ERC20.
– Launch of the website for private sales, to ICO and Crowdsale.
– Private sale.
– Token Pre – ICO.
– Sale of Token Crowd.
-Extension of the engineers team.
– Product development for Minde Miner.
– Blockchain architecture and design for ERN Coin.
– Start of development of the user sound player LIST ERN Platform.
– Start of development of ERNPay Wallet service.
– The development of the Mindé Miner mining application.
– Start of testing of remunerations and earnings within Blockchain.
– Launch of LISTERN platform development.
– Charge of coins.
-The beginning of transferring ERN to the stock exchanges.
– Migration from ERN ERC20 to its own Blockchain.
– Issuance of MVP services for ERNPay purse for web applications.
– Start developing the ERNPay purse for Android and iOS.
– Start the creation of the Mindé Pocket Miner application.
– Release of MVP and testing of BlockchainERN.
– Release MVP on ERN Audio Player.
– Release MVP prototype Mindé Miner and its components.
– MVP release for ERN Marketplace, CMS and sound sharing platform.
-Inclusion of advertising monetization through the ecosystem of the ERN platform.
-Extension of the development team and consultants.
Beta Release and Blockchain ERN Test
-Beta version of the ERN Audio Player platform.
-Beta release of Minde Miner and its components.
– Beta release ERN Marketplace, CMS and its sharing platform sound.
– Release MVP for ERNPay iOS and Android.
– Full launch of your own Blockchain ERN.
– Full launch of Mindé Pocket.
– Improvement of the ERN platform for obtaining additional services.
For more detailed information:
White Paper: https://www.erntoken.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/WhitePaper-2.pdf
by ; Kopisusu4000