Ethearnal – A New Era of Independent Work (ICO)
Free trade spreads all over the world. Only in the United States is 53 million free, accounting for 34% of the working population. But in developing countries freelance jobs can find jobs with a salary of more than average. Along with the obvious advantages there are some free things to do. Especially on freelance platforms like Freelancer.com and salespeople tend to be very competitive and low paying lawyers. Technology profiles can address this issue, providing transparency, security and transaction speed. And here, it can significantly affect the free industry
So today, I want to talk about the Eternal Project with very powerful p2p communication and very fast search engine.
What is Ethearnal?
Ethearnal is a peer-to-peer peer-to-peer (P2P) system in which freelancers and freelancers meet, registering credible contracts with fame and money in signatures. funding and leverage of decentralized management systems, if required. We crash into fame and economic innovation by creating fame and giving value to it. Therefore, all parties, executives, have the initiative and a strong link to act honestly, because everyone has something of value and can be achieved if the results are achieved. Desire.
Every token holder can start a refund process!
At any time, anyone holding at least 1 ERT token can initiate a refund voting process. If 65% of the tokens vote for refund, the project is terminated and all remaining funds refunded proportionally.
So, at any time, we are in possession of only 10% of the funding and if we stop delivering on our promises you can get back the rest of your investment.
Dynamic hourly ICO cap.
Dynamic investment cap that increases every hour! $1000 worth of ether cap the first hour and then increased with $1000 every next hour. ($2000 cap per unique sender the 2nd hour, $3000 the 3rd hour and so on) This makes it inefficient to have huge gas fee to make your transaction go first and out place the smaller investors. You have new chance to participate every hour! That way a whale will have to compete with thousands of regular investors every hour. Leveling the playing field as much as possible (not bulletproof though) without invasive and bureaucratic onboarding process.
What Issues Are Present?
The freelance market is a global industry that has gained over $1 trillion in the past year. About 35% of the workers in the US use freelancing as a way to obtain money without the issues of commuting daily to a job.
While the freelance industry has gained a lot of revenue, there are still some issues that it needs to tackle. For instance, disputes often occur between clients and the freelancers (i.e., complicated design projects).
- There are limited ways to receive funding. This can be detrimental in some developing economies.
- Disputes aren’t objective because they are only solved through one entity.
- Your funds aren’t released immediately by current freelancing platforms.
- 10% – 30% of the job’s value goes to the job immediary.
Ethearnal’s Solution Overview
Here is a list explaining Ethearnal’s solution to the problem that’s currently faced within the freelancing industry.
- The employer uses a smart contract that has a predetermined value on it.
- There is a pre-agreement where both employer and freelancer stakes reputation tokens on each side. Both sides must stake the same amount of tokens so that it remains balanced and both parties know what they are staking during the process.
- The timeframe that’s determined so that if both parties don’t follow through, each of their reputation tokens is self-released back to them. This stops the funds from becoming completely locked.
Token Distribution Information
The have quite the resourceful team members who can take on the job squarely. Hopefully the synergy created from the different fields of expertise brought together by this project will compound into their success.
- STANISLAV UZUNCHEV (Co-Founder, Marketing): https://www.linkedin.com/in/stanislav-uzunchev/
- VLADIMIR VLADIMIROV (Co-Founder, Marketing): — https://www.linkedin.com/in/vv1337/
- DOBRI STOILOV (Senior Back-end Developer): — https://www.linkedin.com/in/dobri-stoilov-a61a34b2/
- ROMAN STORM (Smart Contracts Developer): — https://www.linkedin.com/in/romanstorm/
- PAULIUS KASIUBA (Front-end Developer): — https://www.linkedin.com/in/pauliuskasiuba/
- RAMI SPASOV (PR): — https://www.linkedin.com/in/rami-spasov-3b846a158/
- RADIMIRA YORDANOVA (Creative Designer): — https://facebook.com/booxsfont/
Vacancies also available should you feel inspired to join the team in making their project a reality.
Follow up on updates via:
- Website : https://ethearnal.com/
- Ann Treads :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2628593.0l
- Whitepaper : https://ethearnal.com/ethearnal-whitepaper.pdf
- Telegram :https://t.me/joinchat/Agtv4UQu_FjJ2qWipFTswg
Ethereum Address: 0x0bdF15D19B1c37f55E36B82590DD49958439d2f9