Fabric Token in Crypto project
Fabric token operation company is a decentralized system which involves a blockchain and consists of several smart-contracts in the perimeter of the block chain and its own crypto currency, And the platform is a system product created by a consortium of the most powerful, competent, and experienced logistic companies and organizations all over the world. And also blockchain and smart contracts serve as the way forward into the Industrial Revolution 4.0, creating economies of scale and potentially aggregating supply. Decentralized manufacturing will make the industry more accessible, secure and economically sound for more participants in a direct peer-to-peer (P2P) ecosystem.
Challenge: As the final product proposal, we present our idea for a decentralized marketplace, in which third party developers can offer extensions to the Fabric Token ecosystem. Strictly digital marketplaces for software components are a huge niche in the world outside of crypto, with the Atlassian Marketplace sales alone amassing over 120 million USD. And also software engineers who develop addons and components that complement our software will also be exposed to a lucrative and attractive opportunity, while helping us advertise and expand the Fabric Token product network.
- Fabric Token cannot be tamper, not even the creators.
- To ensure that immutability of the data are guarantee.
- The Fabric Store will allow developers to sell individual components such as software libraries, in a marketplace.
- To creates a huge network effect that helps the ecosystem around it grow organically.
- Fabric Store will not limit developers to publishing only DApp Workbench and TokenGen extensions.
Consider the following supply of the chain process is very simple and straightforward – it starts with the diagram shown below:
• 71.25% will be available for sale to the general public.
• 12% will go to the Fabric Token core team and will be released after 12 months.
• 8.75% will go to the Fabric Token strategic advisors and will be locked until the end of the FT launch.
• 7% will be allocated to advisors and released after 6 months.
• 1% will be used for the bounty program.
Conclusion: Fabric company has been inter-organizational business processes for more than severy years ago. and the among the first to create a platform for intelligent communication services, and is also serves as the first, public peer-to-peer manufacturing ecosystem. A decentralized manufacturing platform where token holders can interact directly with each other to launch projects and procure parts, pay for services, and get them delivered creates trust among community users. As the blockchain flourishes, large manufacturers or supply chain companies looking for blockchain solutions will adopt the DApp on their token or simply use DApp operator smart manufacturing smart contract protocol and/or production capacity fabric store.
More Information Connect to Fabric Token
Bitcointalk Username: Superrbat
Bitcointalk Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1389683