The Fair Ninja platform is the world’s first multinational online advertising platform to buy and sell products and services from around the world, anywhere in the world. The developer’s goal is to connect the world’s secret market to a single market, making it easier than ever to trade. The Fair Ninja platform also provides an integrated payment option for encrypted calls, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Yoshicoin’s own ERC 20 standard. Fair Ninja uses Smart Contract to provide transparent, reliable and secure anonymous transactions that perform international and free online transactions.
In addition to online markets, individual sellers and buyers have many advantages. While buyers have unprecedented access to a broad range of products, markets and Internet sellers are now more likely to sell products and services. Thanks to Ninja Adil’s automated translation tool, language and communications barriers have been removed and you can enter international markets. In addition, smart contracts enable users to know that products and payments are being offered and to keep their business as secure as possible.
How does FairNinja work?
Smart contracts are on the basis of the app. They determine terms of cooperation of customers and sellers. FairNinja will describe terms of delivery of standard gadgets or unique goods, payments pass without intermediaries.
Picture 2. The appearance of FairNinja: an ordinary online store
Creators notice 5 functions of FairNinja:
1. Rating system. Customers and sellers receive feedback, which forms their rating in the system. Such an approach increases trust towards counteragent, reduces the number of fraudsters.
2. A simple interface. Creators of FairNinja are focused on standard online platforms, that’s why order registration and leaving feedback are simple and available to newcomers.
3. Setting up anonymity. Cryptocurrency wallets encrypt personal data of users, the FairNinja platform offers to pass KYC at the will. Users can sell, purchase, and receive rating anonymously or share personal data.
4. Flexible payment system. Payments in FairNinja are available with bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, and its own Youshi coins. There is an exchanger embedded into the system. Users don’t need third-party cryptocurrency exchanges to purchase.
5. Payment safety. Funds are transferred after an approval of a customer, all costs are stipulated in smart contracts and debited automatically. Such an approach excludes hidden fees, extra costs because of differences in exchange rates.
How is the ICO of FairNinja going? What will be with the project next?
The creators issued 500 million YSH tokens on ERC20 standard, the price of a coin is 10 cents. Good news for investors is that further mining isn’t assumed, the unsold coins will be “burnt”. The team is planning to raise up to $23,2 million (hard cap), the ICO will start in the second quarter of the current year.
The raised funds are planned to be allocated in the following proportion:
● 67% – costs of marketing and promotion of the platform;
● 15% – research and developments;
● 10% – salaries for staff members;
● 5% – unexpected costs;
● 3% legal and financial services.
According to Roadmap, the work on the project started in January 2018, however, the creation of working MVP is planned in the third quarter. The release of the app for PC and smartphone is planned only in the beginning of 2019, so the team conducts the ICO to raise funds for the development. Such partners as Oglasnik (an agency for promotion in online) and Gauss Development (a developer of software, top 50 in central Europe by Deloitte version) make trust in the project.
Details of the token
The main ICO will be held in the second quarter of 2018.
Mark’s name: Reed
Ticker symbol: YSH
Total: 500 million YSH
50%: Token is available for sale
Softkap : 5,000,000 USD
Hardkap: USD 2,325 million
ICO transfer pricing tokens: 0.08 USD
ICO Token Price: 0.1 USD
For more informatiom, click:
Author : Chinedum
BitcoinTalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2010004