FITtoken: Sport & Fitness Center With Blockchain Technology
FIT — World’s first fitness and fitness Platform with a decentralized and revolutionary token & app for Fitness & Sport Center enthusiasts.
The sports industry is a very diverse industry, including segments such as professional sports, athletics tercollegiate, health and fitness, recreational sports and facilities management. The industry is currently experiencing rapid growth and development, and currently growing, sport managers in different segments face ethical issues that are often unique to each segment. FIT examines professional sports, inter-sector athletic, health and fitness sports, sports leisure management segments and sports industry facilities and addresses the many ethical issues facing managers in each of these segments.
Introduction to the FIT token
Now all the problems and statistics are presented, the question arises. What it is:
(1) The FIT identifier and how it is
(2) will donate to the community of Blockchain and Crypto Currency.
What is a FIT token?
FIT — the first decentralized platform for fitness and sports, built on the network Ethereal. COCOK’s tokens are designed to destroy the fitness and sports industry by developing intelligent and innovative concepts that are suitable for everyday people in Blockchain.
Facilities: Sports Institutions are faced with situations where they do not have the buildings they facilitate. Nearly 60% of Sports and Fitness Institutions hire from landlords at a high cost per square meter.
Equipment: The equipment is old and outdated, and becomes expensive to replace or maintain.
- There is a Fitness & Sports Center that does not have the right management system to help them in their daily chores and affordable bookkeeping. Yes, there is currently a Gymnasium Management software in the market but the price is too expensive, and most of the time it does not meet the proper requirements to manage Fitness & Sports Centers with everyday tasks.
- The right day to day management system is required primarily for Fitness and Sports Centers that have 300 to 1000+ members. This will come from new enrollments to invoicing and monitoring access to gymnasiums.
- Most of the Fitness & Sports Center Management software is very complicated to run and maintain.
- The key factor for every Fitness & Fitness Center is having good sustainability in their community and client base so they can provide services. The current Fitness & Sports Center need to follow trends and changes in the Health and Wellness industry. When running the Fitness & Sports Center, you should be able to customize according to the needs of your members. Fitness & Sports Centers can not only be a training ground, and from a management perspective, you have to think of innovative concepts to keep your limbs back each day or at least regularly.
- Often Fitness & Sports Centers provide 1 to 3-year contracts at a low monthly rate that is only charged on a particular gym, not allowing members to cancel membership at a particular training venue. This is a big downfall for the industry because most community members are not interested in such long-term deals.Potential clients to become members of a particular gymnasium are often fooled into this contract for a low monthly membership fee. Members are often misled because most gyms know that at least 70% of new members who register will not attend the gym after 3 months.
Token’s total inventory will be limited to 400,000 FIT
Amount to be attracted
- Minimum: 3500 ETH
- Expected: 45,000 ETH
- Maximum: 300,000 ETH
Token FIT — Sale of a token on sale before ICO
Our preliminary ICO will begin on October 30, 2017 and will last approximately 4 weeks until November 30, 2017. In the preliminary sales of ICO, we will sell about 10% of the total number of 12,500,000 tokens at a price of US $ 0.10 per FIT
Distribution of funds during pre-sale ICO
The funds allocated during the preliminary ISO will be used for marketing and development purposes. Coins COCOK will spend a lot of money for marketing purposes and will implement long-term marketing plans, planning some approaches to digital marketing, such as advertising banners, press releases, advertising campaigns and social networks.