FORESTING – Next Generation Social Media
For years, social media giants like Facebook and YouTube were the darlings of the tech scene. Their unbridled growth moved markets and made them some of the wealthiest companies in the world.
Of course, the social media economy is predicated on ad sales, which requires both a gross privacy invasion for users and strict guidelines for content creators. Last week’s Cambridge Analytica scandal revealed the depths of the data procured from user activities.
Facebook now says that 87 million users had their data mishandled, which potentially subjected them to biased and manipulative advertisements.
What’s more, last week’s egregious attack at YouTube’s headquarters, in some ways, reflects the growing animosity toward YouTube’s control of creator’s content and their ability to significantly impact a creator’s bottom line.
Even its most prolific partners haven’t avoided this scenario. PewDiePie, YouTube’s most popular creator, had a video demonetized last fall for presenting offensive content that he claimed was satirical.
To appease advertisers, YouTube has demonetized videos or even entire channels, which has led some content creators to look to new platforms to reach their audience.
As the blockchain swells in popularity and usability, new platforms are creating a secondary social media network that parrots many of the features of the most popular sites today.
- Provide User-Friendly UX/UI
- Is fully Optimised for all Devices
- Features Categories for Different Interests
- Support all forms of content
- Real-time Trade Function through Embedded Exchange
Provide real-time trading function by embedding major exchanges around the world
- Master Node-based P2P Transaction
Minimum of 10 coin openings per user (RPC module provided for each coin access)
- Content Creator Sponsor Feature
Popular content is rewarded with real currency rather than plain likes
- Open Market Advertising
Shedding the target/retarget ads that are centered around the advertisers and platform operator
- FORESTING SOCIAL MEDIA Connecting the world
- FORESTING LAB Innovating Your Dreams
- FORESTING BANK Creating a unique credit rating system
- Token : PTON
- Platform : Ethereum
- Type : ERC20
- PreICO price : 1 ETH = 50,000 PTONs
- Price in ICO : 1 ETH = 33,333 PTONs
- + 50% PTONs during the Presale.
- Tokens for sale : 9,600,000,000
- Min. investment : 1 ETH
- Accepting : ETH
- Distributed in ICO : 40%
- Soft cap : 90,000 EH
- Hard cap : 170,000 ETH