Social media has come to stay and take the world to a whole new phase in the digital world, since the start of the social media rise and reign years ago we have seen the unquantifiable amount of impact it has on individuals both positively and negatively as many now use social media with a majority of people on planet earth rather in one social media or the other. Individuals and organizations don’t just use social media to relate with friends and business partners these days, it has now become a market on its own with the rise of digital marketers, institutions and campaigners making a lot of profits using this medium.
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter has become an integral part of the lives of many as even celebrities now use it as a means to reach and keep in touch with their fan base and daily activities, but with a major percentage of social media participants being young people there is one imperative element lacking from all of these websites though; which is ‘educational interaction’.
To most school leavers tertiary education is so daunting and a life-changing decision, this is the time where decision of the path they choose is important because it affects their future decisions. Well the truth is that information containing possibilities available with regards to tertiary education is so widely scattered across the internet thereby making decision making even more complex. Have you ever thought of a platform where students have access to businesses and institutions around them and allows the students network with like minded individuals, seek assistance on tests assignments and research, find study groups or even join e-classes and find lecturers and tutors around them. A platform that allows them possessing-depth knowledge of events happening around them and also apply for available jobs and benefit from student deals and lots more in an easy to use platform.
In this article I will introduce you to something new and fresh or should I say frosh out of the box called FROSHFEEL.
WHAT IS FROSHFEEL
Froshfeel combines the educational and social elements of the life of a student and caters to a variety of young markets; this platform revolves around students as they journey through their tertiary institution experience by providing a peer-to-peer student platform whereby students, professionals, institutions and educators can interact with one another on the educational level leveraging on the social environment. With the introduction of block-chain tech froshfeel announces its own decentralized currency called “Froins”.
• Students will be able to see on the Froshfeel platform, the kind of courses that are available for study in a particular university, the requirement for these courses, and Froshfeel users will have a guidance tool enabled on the platform that guides them on course selection based on their interest
• A question and answer forum will be available to users of the Froshfeel platform on Social, Educational and Life style categories. Users will be able to post questions, discuss these questions, get help as well as assist others on this question and answer tool
• The “classes” feature will enable social discussions on classes, events, and this feature can also be used by Tutors, Mentors, Lecturers and Teachers for the creation of private classes where slides and notes can be uploaded. Real time student discussions are also possible with this feature
• The agenda feature will help students on time management
• The Job portal is another feature where part-time and full-time jobs will be listed by institutions and businesses for students. Students will be able to upload their CV’s/resumes on this feature
• Classified ads feature allows students to post whatever they want to buy and sell in froins, with Froshfeel users being able to see what’s up for sale.
• The business directory feature will enable Froshfeel users to find listed businesses on the Froshfeel platform. Also, the platform users will be able to see businesses that are followed by users which they follow
• The “deals” feature will enable users to see nearby deals in terms of location. Students will have the ability to like, comment or recommend a deal, and all deals will be carried out using the froins coin.
• Competitions is a feature that will enable business users to run competitions for users, with payments in froins
• The advertising feature is designed for advertisers so the Froshfeel platform can make some income
• “Events” is a feature that enables the listing of educational, social, etc. events, where users will have the opportunity of seeing future events
• The “tutors” feature will enable student-tutor connection. It helps students to search and connect with a tutor
The “discover” feature will enable users to view a map that allows them locate and interact with froins accepting businesses.
FROSHFEEL CLASS OF USERS
Users of froshfeel include:
FROSHFEEL COINS (FROINS)
The current crypto-currency revolution inspired the creation of froins; which can be spent directly on the froshfeel platform and used in purchasing digital goods, physical goods and services from numerous partnered businesses. Our token is an ERC20 standard-based Ethereum block-chain.
Our froins can be used in places like; automobile industry, technology/electronics, student accommodation, food and groceries, health/beauty, fitness/gyms, entertainment, internet service providers, insurance, book stores/e-books, restaurants/cafes, travel/leisure, furniture, retail/clothing, event/concert tickets, tutoring services, public transport (train/bus/taxi), clubs/bars, hotels, fuel stations, medical aid, doctors and health practitioners, utility bills, school/college fees, services, real estate, advertising and more.
Pre-ICO start on 1st March, 2018 (00:00 GMT) and runs through till 20th March 2018 (23:30 GMT) with a minimum purchase amount of 0.1ETH. The pre-ICO minimum is 1000ETH and the pre-ICO maximum is 5000ETH. ETH and Kick-Coin are the accepted payment means.
Pre ICO start date – 1st March 2018
Pre-ICO end date – 20th march 2018
Minimum purchase amount – 0.1 ETH
Pre-ICO minimum – 1 000 ETH
Pre-ICO maximum – 5 000 ETH
ICO starts on 1st April, 2018 and run through till 30th April, 2018, at a price of 1USD to 1 Froin. The Froin exchange rate is 1 Eth to 1000 Froins. The minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH/0.01 BTC, and the accepted payment means is ETH and BTC.
• ICO website – www.froshfeel.com
• ICO start date – 1 April (12.00 GMT)
• ICO end date – 30 April (23.30 GMT)
• Price per Coin – 1 USD = 1 FROIN
• Coin exchange rate – 1 ETH = 1 000 froins
• Minimum Purchase amount – 0.1 ETH/0.01 BTC
• Accepted form of payment – ETH, BTC
There is a maximum of 250 million tokens, and tokens not distributed will be burned. Issuing of coin will start on 15th May, 2018, with a discount/benefit of 100%.
74% – Public
10% – Founders
10% – Reserve
6% – Bounty, Partnerships, Advisors
ICO ROUND 1 – 30% DISCOUNT – $0.70 AS PRICE PER FROIN
ICO ROUND 2 – 20% DISCOUNT – $0.80 AS PRICE PER FROIN
ICO ROUND 3 – 10% DISCOUNT – $0.90 AS PRICE PER FROIN
ICO FINAL ROUND – 0% DISCOUNT – $1.00 AS PRICE PER FROIN
25% – Business development, Administration, Marketing
10% – Legal fees and Operations
60% – Technical development, IT, Staff
5% – Other operating expenses
Q1 – Q4 2016 – Research and development on student market (Global analysis)
Q1 – Q2 2017 – Initial research completed and concept finalized.
Development of the detailed user interface for web and mobile apps.
Q3 – Q4 2017 – Received confirmed interest from numerous esteemed educational institutions.
Businesses in essential categories confirm interest in Froshfeel and Froins
Q1 2018 – Froshfeel to conduct an ICO and whitepaper public announcement
Q2 2018 – Development of the Froshfeel platform – internal infrastructure.
Begin listing Froins on major exchanges
Q3 2018 – Development of client based applications
Q4 2018 – Preparation for launch – Marketing campaigns
Q1 2019 – Launch Froshfeel platform to the public
Q2 2019 – Geographical expansion
THE FROSHFEEL EXPERT TEAM
Mohamed Rahemtulla – Founder and CEO
Warren Heyneke – Co-Founder and CTO
Stephanie Hall – Co-Founder and Brand manager
Riaan Rashid Essop – Co-Founder, COO and Advisor
Ryan de Azevedo – Head designer
DuryMarto – Head of marketing
Victor Jeyakumar – Head of finance
Flavio Pinto – User interface specialist
Ryan Marks – Head of technical support
I invite everyone to be a part of this unique and exciting project. join us today and become a beneficiary of this wonderful platform. Join froshfeel by checking out the following details:
btc name YosietoQingge
btc profil link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2303937