Future Energy – Cryptocurrency mining that benefits the environment
Future Energy will optimize mining costs through construction or purchase of non-traditional sources of electric power generated by renewable energy sources and nuclear energy. Controlling energy cost is the single best way to ensure profitability due to the complex, unpredictable and ever changing nature of cryptocurrency.
Generally speaking, bitcoin mining is a process of cryptographic calculations. As we know, bitcoins are mined in blocks, and the more there are generated coins altogether, the smaller is the block size. Initially, a block was just 50 BTC, but the number of mined coins halves each 210,000 blocks. Thus, the reward for each found block also halves with some periodicity. In economic terms, this model, aka halving, is required to control the currency’s inflation rate.
The very process of mining requires computational capacity, time, and power expenses. The longer you mine bitcoins, the more power intensive the mining becomes.
The increasing speed of generated bitcoins is reversely proportional and exponentially drops. The total number of coins ever to be mined is 21,000,000. It will never exceed this number.
In case the cost of mined bitcoins exceeds the expenses for mining (including costs of electricity and equipment), this kind of activity is economically reasonable. Therefore, as mining difficulty increases, less efficient and economically feasible devices just leave the industry.
Future Energy: Cryptocurrency mining that benefits the environment
The main factor that caused many cryptocurrency mining companies to be unable to continue their business was electricity costs that exceeded their income. While the cryptocurrency mining company that has survived to date is currently innovating related to this problem. They began to look at renewable resources to replace electricity from fossil fuels. Besides being cheaper, renewable resources are more environmentally friendly.
This is what is currently being developed by Future Energy. A cryptocurrency mining platform that is able to optimize mining costs through the construction or purchase of non-traditional electricity resources produced by renewable energy sources and nuclear energy.
With a solution like this, it is possible to reduce the cost of electricity consumed by hardware mining and allow the pollution generated from burning fossil fuels to be reduced, thereby making the environment cleaner and healthier.
The goals of the Future Energy Project
- Reduction of electricity costs to zero.
- Independence from central networks.
- Utilizing non-standard generation with an operational component equal to zero.
- Unique capacity for implementation of the project in countries with a lack of electricity or its high cost.
The Future Energy Project will expand the opportunities of miners around the world. Our operation energy costs are at zero, thus giving a second life to energy-inefficient mining equipment.
Future Energy Features
- Use of the tokens from the first day of purchase: For the duration of the project we will install the mining modules on our established farm with an electricity tariff of $ 0.05
- Profitable: Upon completion of the installation, the cost of kW/h will be 0. This guarantees profitable mining
- Decentralization: We generate our own electricity and are not dependent on central electric networks and their tariffs
- Autonomy: Plants are fully automated and do not require maintenance personnel. No raw materials are required
- Ecologically clean way of obtaining energy: Our developments in electricity generation resolve a number of environmental concerns, substantially reducing CO2 and H2S emissions
- Security: We have an internally developed security system for mining modules and software protection
The initial launch of tokens refers to the initial public sale of FGY tokens.
The issue of tokens refers to the issue of a specific batch of FGY tokens.
PREICO: tokens will be available for purchase for 60 days from
01/11/2018 to 31/12/2018.
ICO: tokens will be available for purchase for 90 days from 01/01/2019 to
Soft cap (preICO) 500 ETH.
Hard cap (perICO) 1500 ETH.
Soft cap (ICO) 12500 ETH.
Hard cap (ICO) 50000 ETH.
For every 100 tokens sold within the offered time period, 15 additional
tokens will be issued and retained for distribution between team members,
partners and consultants.
Price per token at time of issue: equivalent ETH 0.0035 to ETH 0.005
depending on the date of purchase.
Accepted payment methods: Ethereum
For more information about Future Energy, you can send message to https://t.me/futureenergygo
Bitcointalk Username : Thymoty
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1072412